White Peace- Armpit Platoon - aNiMaLz

• 3 weeks later...

Lol we didn't surrender. And rebel along with other members who left after the war didn't leave because of the war. They had been planning to leave before it even started.

As I see it was a stalemate. We all got bored, agreed to white peace, and moved on. It wasn't accomplishing anything, and it wasn't fun anymore.

Lol we didn't surrender. And rebel along with other members who left after the war didn't leave because of the war. They had been planning to leave before it even started.

As I see it was a stalemate. We all got bored, agreed to white peace, and moved on. It wasn't accomplishing anything, and it wasn't fun anymore.

It s ironic to see GONS trying to twist this into a surrender, despite how clear the OP was on white peace. As well as aNiMaLz still giving GONS a hard enough fight they've had to resort to getting most of your leaders sanctioned by others for them. AKA Them begging for outside help, yet still no surrender from you guys after however many years RUKUNU has fought them.

I know what endless war can feel like and how tiresome it can get, but the GONS-aNiMaLz War is at least comparable to the length of VieFAN.. Probably longer. Even if GONS try to spin this as a "victory", the reality is this peace allows aNiMaLz not to be distracted from who's been attacking throughout any wars you end up in with another. This is progress for aNiMaLz.

Edited by Methrage

It s ironic to see GONS trying to twist this into a surrender, despite how clear the OP was on white peace. As well as aNiMaLz still giving GONS a hard enough fight they've had to resort to getting most of your leaders sanctioned by others for them. AKA Them begging for outside help, yet still no surrender from you guys after however many years RUKUNU has fought them.

I know what endless war can feel like and how tiresome it can get, but the GONS-aNiMaLz War is at least comparable to the length of VieFAN.. Probably longer. Even if GONS try to spin this as a "victory", the reality is this peace allows aNiMaLz not to be distracted from who's been attacking throughout any wars you end up in with another. This is progress for aNiMaLz.

please stop trying to get other alliances to fight your wars for you

Why do you even comment? You know if you would just shut up we wouldn't be able to prove your retarded. But because you steady talk you expose your stupidity.

By the way you did about $1.25 worth of damage to me. How much did all those nukes cost? Dont you ever get bored with trying to bully animalz brothers? You know nobody cares about your cullings lol. We just laugh at you. You dont got the nuts to fight anyone else. Your a joke and a coward. Most of us dont even really care about our nations or this stupid game. I honestly feel bad for you. Keep wasting your time and pixels while I'm banging my hot wife, and periodically I'll sign in and laugh at your fat devil worshipping ass. Good luck lame ass ho.

Fake Goons are just that. Fake. RUKUNU is the only real goon left. 2.0 is a collection of cowards and bullies. By far the lamest alliance. They are posers, fakers, wanna bes. Animalz are the only true goons. Real raiders who dont care. Fatty couldnt even reply when I asked if the fakers even raid anymore.