WD's & D1 Declare on Avengers & Nightmare Movement

World Freedom Federation has an MDoAP with Nightmare Movement and we intend to honour it. We shall fight alongside them in this conflict.

8fFiUX0.jpg

Can we just keep the madness of the SE treaty web out of TE? If we start creating blocks and/or spheres we will end up having global wars each 3 rounds here too. The horror!

That aside, happy hunting everyone.

Edited by Dark Zone Elite

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was agreed early on and was overlooked by DEFCON 1 and War Doves. We agreed to assist Nightmare Movement if war broke out. Since it was a joint declaration of war, there can be no complaints if two blocs form against each other. As the old saying goes, all is fair in love and war, and this sure as hell ain't love.

This was agreed early on and was overlooked by DEFCON 1 and War Doves. We agreed to assist Nightmare Movement if war broke out. Since it was a joint declaration of war, there can be no complaints if two blocs form against each other. As the old saying goes, all is fair in love and war, and this sure as hell ain't love.

Heh, in turn you too will learn why treaties are useless in this version of the game, as the SKARO and many other rookie alliances have done in the past.

Meanwhile, have fun!

In this case honouring the agreement falls to us. We won't be disappointed

Very honorable you are good stuff!  If you like turkeys! lol  Naw, just joshing you about treatys, TE is a whole dif game.  Making an annoucement like this may bring you raids, not war but you will learn.  For the fun of TE Gorgoth has courage.

World Freedom Federation has an MDoAP with Nightmare Movement and we intend to honour it. We shall fight alongside them in this conflict.

We had a treaty back then and merged with riot if assistance is wanted for people jumping in we will be happy to assist :)

Lets not bring this irs bs in here, we already have a 5 page thread for it.

Its a friendly war, like Cowboy said, if you want peace then send it, I'm sure they'll allow NM nations a way out. These are honorable terms not many get given so quit complaining. Do you play TE to war or to complain?

I've seen alliances declare on everyone many times before, you can't beat those up declares.

We dont want peace. We want to fight, lol.

Declaring on the OWF? Or actually declaring in game and winning the war are a hell of a different thing sweety.

Go ahead and put the stats into NS tiers. And then try to proclaim this as an even war ;) To be fair you cant fight an even war against us or you would be wrecked.

7drHiqr.gif

Weve took about 15 of these from day 3 to day 6. Seing as you 2 are now attacking us we could now assume that it was you, in preparation for your attack.

Or maybe you have your own guys doing it to you so you can say "hey The Avengers are spying my IRS"  :facepalm:

We have also been fielding numerous requests for treaties and various other pacts from a number of AAs. Surely we arent the only ones?

These guys are brand new and dont realise. Get over it. You are looking the fools for being so surprised.

At least the new AAs are rolling into TE and bringing some numbers with them.

Edited by StevieG

Yo All

This isnt funny, someone has a CIA and doing this spy-ops on many!  He was just exposed!

We all need to jump this guy and keep him busy with war and spy ops he is a looser starting trouble.  Below is exposed spy ops.  Any and all nations are called apoun to answer the BS this nation is causing.  Ookay is currently applying to TDO, I would like too see nations work together to desroy his spy strenght and nation..

To: Ironman From: Ookay Date: 4/17/2015 6:36:01 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

I was about to say "why are you linking me" then I realised that that was my Round 33 ID :P

I would hit you if I wasn't anarchied in the blitz, don't worry ;)

Yo All
This isnt funny, someone has a CIA and doing this spy-ops on many!  He was just exposed!

We all need to jump this guy and keep him busy with war and spy ops he is a looser starting trouble.  Below is exposed spy ops.  Any and all nations are called apoun to answer the BS this nation is causing.  Ookay is currently applying to TDO, I would like too see nations work together to desroy his spy strenght and nation..

Isn't avengers the enemy? Why would you care if they got spied? Stop showing some class, cowboy, we dont want people to start to like you.

Weve took about 15 of these from day 3 to day 6. Seing as you 2 are now attacking us we could now assume that it was you, in preparation for your attack.
Or maybe you have your own guys doing it to you so you can say "hey The Avengers are spying my IRS"  :facepalm:

First off, I can agree with your first point. I would make the same assumption in your shoes, and nothing would convince me otherwise. But, being on the other side of things, I honestly know WD didn't have any part in that. Like I said, I don't expect you to believe me because I wouldn't believe me.

And I can honestly say Stevie, that I don't care about TE anymore. The stress far outweighs any enjoyment I ever derived from this game. I've done it all. I've won flags, I created an elite fighting force. I met awesome people who I'm proud to call friends. I like to think I even earned some of the community's respect. But it's just not worth it for me anymore. I'm done.

When I got talked into coming back, my conditions were that it would only be one round. I was overwhelmed with welcome back messages from across the globe and was shocked to see so many people actually happy to see me play again and I thought I might be able to not let it consume me. But then I got messages complaining about you and the Avengers. Stevie, I'll be honest, I don't want any part of that anymore. I don't care if you win 100 flags or whatever it is you do that pisses people off. I wish you and yours well.

I was about to say "why are you linking me" then I realised that that was my Round 33 ID :P

I would hit you if I wasn't anarchied in the blitz, don't worry ;)

No, not you. I want to WFF to honor their treaties and fill my warslots. :3 Edited by Samwise

We dont want peace. We want to fight, lol.

Declaring on the OWF? Or actually declaring in game and winning the war are a hell of a different thing sweety.

Go ahead and put the stats into NS tiers. And then try to proclaim this as an even war ;) To be fair you cant fight an even war against us or you would be wrecked.

We have also been fielding numerous requests for treaties and various other pacts from a number of AAs. Surely we arent the only ones?

These guys are brand new and dont realise. Get over it. You are looking the fools for being so surprised.

At least the new AAs are rolling into TE and bringing some numbers with them.

I said that because you clearly seem to be more interested in complaining rather than warring.

Don't worry, I'll get my turn at war. You can count on that one, pumpkin. ;)

The way i see this war is a fight between vets and another between newbies/some experienced but still using newbie build methods.

Most of the wars with Avengers are 3 v 3 so i have no idea why you're complaining. The wars are even, you just turn into an emotional wreck and break down over the slightest thought of having to fight a challenging war. No one cares if you got spied, you IRS spied us remember and most likely D1 and TPC's top builders.

Seriously, you look like a fool going around blaming everyone for spying Avengers. You should let the other Avengers do all the talking on these forums, you do your alliance no favors.

Well this is early but meh have fun everyone

A day or 2 from the usual first wars isn't that early, this is a 60 day round, wars should be more frequent. I've seen wars start on day 9 and 10 in 90 days rounds. 

Go on make our day. :)

Isn't avengers the enemy? Why would you care if they got spied? Stop showing some class, cowboy, we dont want people to start to like you.

Clearly Stevie is throwing his tantrums at Cowboy.

Why did you leave out the good parts Cowboy? You know the parts where Stevie is crying for hitting him?

Day 2 of the War stats:

Nightmare Movement/The Avengers/World Freedom Federation

Membership: 70 (+7)

Nation Strength: 348,304 (+28,377)

Avg. Nation Strength: 4,976 (-102)

DEFCON 1/War Doves

Membership: 53 (-)

Nation Strength: 331,430 (+44,135)

Avg. Nation Strength: 6,277 (+857)

First off, I can agree with your first point. I would make the same assumption in your shoes, and nothing would convince me otherwise. But, being on the other side of things, I honestly know WD didn't have any part in that. Like I said, I don't expect you to believe me because I wouldn't believe me.

And I can honestly say Stevie, that I don't care about TE anymore. The stress far outweighs any enjoyment I ever derived from this game. I've done it all. I've won flags, I created an elite fighting force. I met awesome people who I'm proud to call friends. I like to think I even earned some of the community's respect. But it's just not worth it for me anymore. I'm done.

When I got talked into coming back, my conditions were that it would only be one round. I was overwhelmed with welcome back messages from across the globe and was shocked to see so many people actually happy to see me play again and I thought I might be able to not let it consume me. But then I got messages complaining about you and the Avengers. Stevie, I'll be honest, I don't want any part of that anymore. I don't care if you win 100 flags or whatever it is you do that pisses people off. I wish you and yours well.

I know it wasnt War Doves ok? We know exactly who is behind it.

Carry on with your last paragraph. You got messages complaining about us, and then what??

You missed last round when WD and D1 tried this same thing. Trying to hit us early to weaken us. Trying to play games and politics, and then ended up both declaring on us a couple days after each other.

Two can play that game, so be careful of setting a trend of early war. We have gone our of our way to not bring early war to our opponents, that may well change.

Clearly Stevie is throwing his tantrums at Cowboy.

Why did you leave out the good parts Cowboy? You know the parts where Stevie is crying for hitting him?

Tantrums, Angry, Mad, Crying, any more?

The more you say it the more it must be true?

WD and D1 by themselves were well stronger than us.

About 150k each to our 100k or so. Solution, lump in a Noob AA with 200k NS to make total numbers look even.

This strategy is unbecoming of AAs such as D1 and WD. And you will reap what you sow.