MI6 Announcement

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear MI6 lost such a loyal and valueable ally. :( I hear they are fierce warriors when they are on the winning side and aren't sticking a knife in your back.

Given that we dropped over a billion (final total may have been significantly higher, Chim would probably have the final number) on them to help build post-war and received many kudos from MI6 for our efforts, yeah we were kind of loyal and valuable, thanks for noticing.  Also, we were fierce warriors once...guess there's only one way to find out if that's still true, kittycat.  But we both know you'll never test it.  That chore will fall upon better alliances.

Congratulations on a brilliant FA move MI6. You guys are going places.

They actually are, just not down the same FA path.  Valhalla wishes them well.  I personally would like to see them rise to sanction status.  The leadership talent is there to do it. 

Congratulations on loosing Valhalla.

I dunno man, I feel pretty tight, but I'm listening to Duke Ellington at the moment.  

Given that we dropped over a billion (final total may have been significantly higher, Chim would probably have the final number) on them to help build post-war and received many kudos from MI6 for our efforts, yeah we were kind of loyal and valuable, thanks for noticing.  Also, we were fierce warriors once...guess there's only one way to find out if that's still true, kittycat.  But we both know you'll never test it.  That chore will fall upon better alliances.

I know I'd love a chance at it. Sadly, my feelings don't matter as much as politics do. Such is the burden of loyalty, something you'd know nothing about.

People criticize Umb for opportunism, but at least Umb canceled their treaties before the war, rather than waiting until it broke out to say "Sorry, bros. I'm outie. Good luck!"

Edited by Duderonomy

We've learned not to get worked up about those, and just let them happen. Example:

<23:48:00> <Gopherbashi> my cat is trying to chase leaves through the window
<23:49:14> <Partisan> Your cat has M potential

That cat is now a 100% certainty for M in a month or so when we next elect those.

Dunno bout you, but my votes on kitty.

Kittycat? That hurts man.

Over a billion you say?  Well, then Valhalla is the most honorable alliance ever!