War Declaration against Monsters Inc.

Another war has been declared on 4/16/15 aNiMaLz has officially declared war on Monsters.Inc

chttp://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=11461

Same as last time-

War will end when Sir Warlord RUKUNU receives 30 mill and 500 tech. If the terms are not met aNiMaLz will continue to attack NPO and their protected alliances/ Tech farms.

HONOUR BEFORE PIXELS

Please Note: We will not surrender until the terms are met, due to aNiMaLz tech deals and aid we have the ability and will to war forever. (Please refer to Goon war)

Thank you.

Edited by Emperor Oskar

I still represent aNiMaLz ask RUKUNU if you doubt my authenticity Sir Kindle just got angry and kicked mebecause he is a little girl.

I speak on behalf of RUKUNU and aNiMalz

No you don't.

Another war has been declared on 4/16/15 aNiMaLz has officially declared war on Monsters.Inc

chttp://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=11461

Same as last time-

War will end when Sir Warlord RUKUNU receives 30 mill and 500 tech. If the terms are not met aNiMaLz will continue to attack NPO and their protected alliances/ Tech farms.

HONOUR BEFORE PIXELS

Please Note: We will not surrender until the terms are met, due to aNiMaLz tech deals and aid we have the ability and will to war forever. (Please refer to Goon war)

Thank you.

Your not even in the alliance. Just go away, dude. Nobody cares. Go attention whore somewhere else.

Also:

The Republic of Hex has been hacked. I will most likely delete my nation because of this :(

Please hurry up and delete. Pretty please?

Edited by Fox Fire

Your not even in the alliance. Just go away, dude. Nobody cares. Go attention whore somewhere else.

Also:

Please hurry up and delete. Pretty please?

I guess you can't read or are to stupid to even look at a comment or two above you

I guess you can't read or are to stupid to even look at a comment or two above you

Nope. I can clearly read that you're not in the AA, so as far as Bob is concerned, you don't represent anything beyond your tiny wiped out nation. What's wrong, bro? You out of money and friends? Pretty sad that your so desperate to be noticed that you have to come to the OWF and spew your snobby little attitude everywhere.

I'd tell you to cheer the fuck up and act like a halfway mentally stable person, but you've already stained your reputation with so much dog shit that nobody is ever going to give two fucks about anything you say.

Congratulations! You suck! Good job!

*Pats Oskar on the back*

Go get em buddy! :V

Alright, you're attacking MI.

Wait... You'll continue attacking us until MI pays you off? I'm not sure you understand how this whole "extortion" deal is supposed to work. Edited by saxasm

In regards to Brotherhood hitting Monsters Inc- that's more EvilJak and Dark Emperor trying to start crap. TCA originally demanded 100 tech for a raid gone bad and TCA threatened us and we told them to &;@( off. So they then cried to DK and I talked to Lord Hershey and Ghost about it and we would have paid the 100 tech per DKs request, but they were cool about it because we've peaced out with some nations they asked us to peace out with before and they took into account that the raider was a new player and they called it square.

Eviljak then gets mad, aids brotherhood, joins animalz, hits us and leaves and goes back to Vae victus.