War Declaration against New Pacific Order

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Note: We will not surrender until the terms are met, due to aNiMaLz tech deals and aid we have the ability and will to war forever. (Please refer to Goon war)

Thank you.

The potential for self-replenishing, experienced and numerous practice targets for our young nations is tbh something that under some circumstances I'd be willing to pay a price to get. Assuming you are able to deliver, this is a very welcome engagement.

*Pulls out magnifying glass..... wonders around looking over the dirt of Bob for squeaking nation that supposedly declared war on his brothers and sisters.... catches the The Republic of Hex in the beam of Franco's Star shining over his shoulder and sets Hex's pixels on fire merely by accident.

Uh.. sorry little brothers and sisters. I think I ruined your practice target.

Seriously though, who is this guy? Doesn't even qualify as fleck of dust on my talons.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I'd offer my sympathies to the NPO for bringing this mess on them, but it seems that my hands are clean: You can't stop hurricane RUKUNU when it decides to hit your shores.*

*NOTE: The classification of "hurricane" no longer applies. It's more of a very weak tropical storm.

There don't even seem to be any sanctions on red.

Maybe that will change when I talk to an IO. Stay tuned! Edited by Emperor Marx

I tend to judge these sorts of events by what I call the 'Frans Josef Standard'. (Is that how he spelled his name? It's been quite a long time.)

This is not even remotely close to meeting that standard. No Level 9 planes, no images of the NPO flag as a roll of toilet paper.

Disappointed.

HA!! Ask Goons! Ask Doom Squad! Ask anybody we have wared with a you will see we crush!!

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13546

This monkey speaks truth as they destroyed Doom Squad and caused us to disband.... :frantic: Don't let them get you too bruchachos, pay up before it's too late! :excl: (sarcasm) This dude reminds me of the King Jung Dung and Lord Zulu or whatever their names are that appear every so often and oh yeah the Sheepboi... :popcorn:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13546

This monkey speaks truth as they destroyed Doom Squad and caused us to disband.... :frantic: Don't let them get you too bruchachos, pay up before it's too late! :excl: (sarcasm) This dude reminds me of the King Jung Dung and Lord Zulu or whatever their names are that appear every so often and oh yeah the Sheepboi... :popcorn:

Thank you!

Well, first of all, all these dog fight reports say you don't know how to war. Then there's the matter of you getting what you want; that's kind of a long shot, I'd say.

Long shot? They have a better chance of seeing a flying turtle. Why in the hell would we pay you?