War Declaration against New Pacific Order

On 4/15/15 aNiMaLz has officially declared war on New Pacific Order.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=11461

War will end when Sir Warlord RUKUNU receives 30 mill and 500 tech. If the terms are not met aNiMaLz will continue to attack NPO and their protected alliances/ Tech farms.

HONOUR BEFORE PIXELS

Please Note: We will not surrender until the terms are met, due to aNiMaLz tech deals and aid we have the ability and will to war forever. (Please refer to Goon war)

Thank you.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They never do learn, I guess.

Rey, how the $%&@ are you still that small lmao?

rebel literally sold down to nuke me like once every two weeks for the last few months Edited by Neo Uruk

I tried to pay the ransom but I got the following error.

You cannot offer any new aid agreements because the nation you are attempting to aid is in Peace Mode.

Could you fix and I'll make sure it gets to you.

I can only imagine he fear that has shot into the souls of Pacificans everywhere when they read this declaration of war. May they tremble where they stand when the horn blasts cry out to warn of the approaching Animalz at the gates.

Edited by Ch33kY

Did they sanction aNiMaLz for goons? I remember feeling burned by them when I took on MK and ODN in full nuclear war when Doom House came after then when terms finally ended for them. In my next war with goons NPO sanctioned me at the request of goons.

Although if they're not helping goons, its better to remain aware of the real enemy.

Did they sanction aNiMaLz for goons? I remember feeling burned by them when I took on MK and ODN in full nuclear war when Doom House came after then when terms finally ended for them. In my next war with goons NPO sanctioned me at the request of goons.

Although if they're not helping goons, its better to remain aware of the real enemy.

There don't even seem to be any sanctions on red.

The topic title held so much potential, but you managed to fill almost none of it.

2/10 would not peace.

You gave them a 2? That's awfully generous.

And no I'm not being sarcastic. I really thought that was generous. :laugh: Edited by KahlanRahl

Yet another announcement that has no consequence at all. Oskar should just declare war on Bob in general to save the dozen or so topics that he will inevitably post. Tywin, can you write him a manifesto or something? You're well familiar with persecution complexes.