New? An alliance that is well over a year old and has members over two years old and did such a piss poor job fighting against an already heavily hit alliance and was being criticised in public by alliances on their own side.

No you don't rub people the wrong way, you tickle them into hysterics.

Edit: Emperor Oskar being a young nation I can get his bravado even if he does post in the wrong section, but for you being here a lot longer, you act the same so laughing at him is laughing at yourself.

Those balls must be covering your eyes because not sure what fantasised hard on you get here. But for an alliance with a group of people who have never fought a major war. Or any kind of war for that matter isn't going to be dishing out damage like established experienced players. But by all means I can go find people from the war that are far more experienced then ourselves with worse war ratios. But again you must be far too blind to see that. As for laughing at myself he is providing me with entertainment just letting him know to keep doing what he is doing because it is giving me something to read on the bus in the mornings but fuck it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those balls must be covering your eyes because not sure what fantasised hard on you get here. But for an alliance with a group of people who have never fought a major war. Or any kind of war for that matter isn't going to be dishing out damage like established experienced players. But by all means I can go find people from the war that are far more experienced then ourselves with worse war ratios. But again you must be far too blind to see that. As for laughing at myself he is providing me with entertainment just letting him know to keep doing what he is doing because it is giving me something to read on the bus in the mornings but $%&@ it.

I call your bluff. You guys were terrible at war, I mean come on you should have easily been able to handle nuclear nations tearing your non-nuclear nations up. Get better at war please.

Those balls must be covering your eyes because not sure what fantasised hard on you get here. But for an alliance with a group of people who have never fought a major war. Or any kind of war for that matter isn't going to be dishing out damage like established experienced players. But by all means I can go find people from the war that are far more experienced then ourselves with worse war ratios. But again you must be far too blind to see that. As for laughing at myself he is providing me with entertainment just letting him know to keep doing what he is doing because it is giving me something to read on the bus in the mornings but $%&@ it.

As others have said you guys were not the best at warring. If you feel otherwise please join the list and we will crush you, we may be at war with other alliances but we would love to crush you as well!

Those balls must be covering your eyes because not sure what fantasised hard on you get here.

Firstly, that's my crotch you're staring at and I'm not that way inclined.

Secondly, members years old never fighting a war or have experience and/or never reading guides and all the while in CnG...

Its worse than I thought.

Your alliance was one of the worse ones in that war, you know it, I know it and everyone else knows it, so deal with it and stop making excuses what amount to "our members can't read guides and we can't teach or have the staff"

Okay, throw us all in to chaos! We could do it to your tech farms can you do it to us.

Says the guy that can't even mount an effective defense, let alone any kind of offense.  Your Infra is in shambles and your Tech is almost non-existant, courtesy of Chae Yeong of Taejin. 

How'd that nuclear strike feel?

Says the guy that can't even mount an effective defense, let alone any kind of offense.  Your Infra is in shambles and your Tech is almost non-existant, courtesy of Chae Yeong of Taejin. 

How'd that nuclear strike feel?

pshh we get so many tech deals it doesn't matter.

Epic homo jokes, nice.

Yeah we have reverted to 12 year old playground insults. Well done guys. Next you are going to be saying it's about ethics in cybernations journalism or some stupidity.

Just using some of the love mail I get off Rey from time to time delivered to my nation.

Nobody can disband another alliance.

Funny I seem to remember you running away from your alliance you founded which shortly disbanded.

But you're correct people who are made of the right stuff can't be forced to disband, shame you weren't.

Yeah we have reverted to 12 year old playground insults. Well done guys. Next you are going to be saying it's about ethics in cybernations journalism or some stupidity.

Ethics in cybernations journalism is a serious topic, you wouldn't want to receive Faux News, would you?

Can't imagine how.  Your whole alliance is pretty unimpressive.  Your constant threats to "destroy" other alliances isn't exactly good publicity for you guys.  I mean, sure, those Tech deals cover your expenses and repairs, but jeez the constant cycle of rebuilding and restoring over and over and over again must get pretty old after a while.

Okay, throw us all in to chaos! We could do it to your tech farms can you do it to us.

You've won like.... One war.... :facepalm:

Keep in mind that nobody is joking here when they say that your attacks only help the people you attack. Because at best, the person you attack (assuming they're in a half decent AA) is just going to get a bunch of free cash from their alliance (generally enough to cover any damage you cause and even build up more), experience points, which we all love, and some target practice. I mean, I actually feel happy for whatever lucky !@#$%^& you decide to hit.

Yeah. I can see all those tech deals you're doing. You must be loaded.... :awesome:

Edited by Fox Fire

Just using some of the love mail I get off Rey from time to time delivered to my nation.

Funny I seem to remember you running away from your alliance you founded which shortly disbanded.

But you're correct people who are made of the right stuff can't be forced to disband, shame you weren't.

This is beautiful. When's the last time I sent you any form of message, nevermind if it was unsolicited. Edited by Neo Uruk

You've won like.... One war.... :facepalm:

Keep in mind that nobody is joking here when they say that your attacks only help the people you attack. Because at best, the person you attack (assuming they're in a half decent AA) is just going to get a bunch of free cash from their alliance (generally enough to cover any damage you cause and even build up more), experience points, which we all love, and some target practice. I mean, I actually feel happy for whatever lucky !@#$%^& you decide to hit.

Yeah. I can see all those tech deals you're doing. You must be loaded.... :awesome:

A very valid point indeed.  I see no foreign aid sent or received.

Edited by Solarchos

You've won like.... One war.... :facepalm: Plus I'm such a weeaboo

Come at us that's really all I have to say