• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is starving for attention....I honestly feel bad for how desperate you're for it.  You can run your mouth all you'd like, but you refuse to realize the simple fact that no one gives two shits about you or your alliance, nor is anyone scared of you.  I'm sorry you're so dense that you cannot understand that your alliance is nothing, will never be anything, and not a single sole cares about you.  You're not elite warriors, you do not "own" nor have you "destroyed" any alliance of importance, and merely you have become the new person on here to laugh hysterically at.  

THIS!!

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=12782

I’m looking forward to some nice raids on this since they deal tech with another boring alliance . Besides mango isnt brown it is orange. I get tired of stupid people on here..

Not that I care what you do, however this explains a few things regarding The Brown Sphere.

Thanks for the tip.

What kind of literacy rates are we talking about here?

Highest is 100%. Next is 80%. It's a pretty steep slide after that, down to about 20% for several of them, including the OP.

If you've read the entire thread, that last factoid shouldn't come as a huge surprise.

What's the question? As far as I'm concerned the real question is why havent I raided your tech farms?

Actually, you did. We countered and your beloved dear leader kicked your member out for us to finish off.

The question that you continue to dodge was, why are you making an alliance announcement when you very clearly stated that this isn't an alliance announcement?

I agree, there should always be humour to pass time as its been a long time since everyone laughed at Atlas war record

I mean by all means bring it up. It's not like we are a virtually new alliance with members experiencing a first War. Or how countless more exerieneced alliance's still performed a lot worse then us. But by all means please carry on spouting it does brig a smile to my face to know my alliance rubs someone the wrong way.

Highest is 100%. Next is 80%. It's a pretty steep slide after that, down to about 20% for several of them, including the OP.

If you've read the entire thread, that last factoid shouldn't come as a huge surprise.

Thank you for the cogent analysis, I now believe I have the data I need to come to a decision.

I mean by all means bring it up. It's not like we are a virtually new alliance with members experiencing a first War. Or how countless more exerieneced alliance's still performed a lot worse then us. But by all means please carry on spouting it does brig a smile to my face to know my alliance rubs someone the wrong way.

New? An alliance that is well over a year old and has members over two years old and did such a piss poor job fighting against an already heavily hit alliance and was being criticised in public by alliances on their own side.

No you don't rub people the wrong way, you tickle them into hysterics.

Edit: Emperor Oskar being a young nation I can get his bravado even if he does post in the wrong section, but for you being here a lot longer, you act the same so laughing at him is laughing at yourself. Edited by the rebel