The Avengers needs some binkies

"I know you'll never admit to it but did yous have anything to do with War Doves forums going down? I know there is bad blood there, i can see yous getting spy ops, assuming its WD's and then bringing their forums down in retaliation."

Seems legit.

Just asking since you'd have more reason than anyone.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty certain that time we got dog-piled by a few of you guys last round counts as a loss for us haha. I know quite a few of us were really hurting after that one. 

RE: Dirty Spy Ops, it can be a tricky one. I personally consider them dirty during war too as they can cripple a nations ability to build back up, thus making it potentially impossible to actually compete later in the round. As such I don't like to use them. That isn't to say there aren't plenty of spy ops that are well worth doing - I did a poll during our pre-round roll-call to get an idea of what tA thought we should be avoiding the use of and the four that came up every time were:

- IRS

- Incite Govt

- Assassinate Generals

- Destroy Money

These are the ones that can really ruin a nations round in my opinion as it can so hurt their econ. I mean, there may be times when I can see people considering them acceptable - perhaps a really good military general is hurting your war etc. However as it can be quite a grey area of where it could be considered valid I prefer to have a blanket rule across them for tA. Especially in a atmosphere where many people view us with suspicion and expect dirty tactics I feel this is a good way for us to try and counter this. 

As with Ahmad I partially agree on down-declares, there are definitely situations where it is far out of line, and I know I will try and avoid tA going into any of those this round, however with many of the Elite AAs this doesn't always make much of a difference - especially when they are vet members - as they will continue to put up a brilliant fight (some of my best opponents last round were from 'down-declares') regardless and come back for more. 

In terms of us being knocked down it may happen eventually, though understandably we will fight back against it :P However, we too will simply come back better prepared for next time. In the words of the great Jedi Master:

c8b119c4d6a71ed7e94da085806f84fa58406151

We simply don't have the history that some of the vet AAs do at this stage as we're still too new as an AA. Give us time though. 

As for this round I would be a little disappointed if you didn't call us out where you see something you disagree with, however at the same time please don't expect us to change everything to please you. I'm sure you'd be just as disappointed if we did. Perhaps I might have a hand in stat gathering this time to try and ensure as fair a war as possible ;)

Edit: I would like to clarify again though that we were approached last round and offered assistance and in the spirit of good sportsmanship we accepted. We will not run from a fight, nor ask for help where it is not needed. However we will not reject friendship where it is offered. I do wish everything on here wasn't so polar though - more apathy is needed! It does make for some interesting reads though where I don't have to type up such massive walls of text. 

I hope you do realize that almost every leader out there would have refused help from an outside alliance. But I'm a firm believer you should be able to do the same to what others to do people. In the Avengers case, anything should go, such as down declares, team stacking, coordination with other alliances. Its the same concept as nations who start the dirty spy ops. You say you want to change but these words don;t wash out your past crimes.

Proves this with actions, not words.

This guy again

Even the only decent avenger in this forum admitted the way they first reacted to the situation was a bit much. Of course I am going to get bent out of shape. I Had a group of people making up stories while I'm over here like are you kidding me right now. I'm too lazy majority of the time to message my own people(you can ask eddyh that one, I tell him constantly to do my job) then I have somebody I know in RL on here that I don't see much In person raging at me? Being innocent and with words being put in your mouth is probably one of worst things to deal with. I am truly a lazy leader I keep guides sitting in my phone notes I barely tweak them, I'm finally able to sell my home without foreclosing it due to the second income in my household falling through, I have court Thursday just trying to get a judge to stop hating against me for just trying to spend more time with my daughter. Who would have thought time with your kid means you need to pay 50% of your income. Due to that crap I have to make Magic money appear to cover a lawyer to just defend me. Between that mess I work full time and overtime which is when I have eddy take over everything plus find Time to do college work. So along with my long list of crap I deal with in RL why in gods name would I ever make time or even care to make avengers round that much more poop. So DD please stop assuming I am out to hunt you or stoop so low on whatever level I did. I have enough crap to deal with I don't care to cripple your nation and if I wasn't so stupid broke I would probably just donate to you to make a point

Hes another opportunist, the hate is strong in that one, cheers more for Avengers than his own alliance, best to ignore.

This guy again
Even the only decent avenger in this forum admitted the way they first reacted to the situation was a bit much. Of course I am going to get bent out of shape. I Had a group of people making up stories while I'm over here like are you kidding me right now. I'm too lazy majority of the time to message my own people(you can ask eddyh that one, I tell him constantly to do my job) then I have somebody I know in RL on here that I don't see much In person raging at me? Being innocent and with words being put in your mouth is probably one of worst things to deal with. I am truly a lazy leader I keep guides sitting in my phone notes I barely tweak them, I'm finally able to sell my home without foreclosing it due to the second income in my household falling through, I have court Thursday just trying to get a judge to stop hating against me for just trying to spend more time with my daughter. Who would have thought time with your kid means you need to pay 50% of your income. Due to that crap I have to make Magic money appear to cover a lawyer to just defend me. Between that mess I work full time and overtime which is when I have eddy take over everything plus find Time to do college work. So along with my long list of crap I deal with in RL why in gods name would I ever make time or even care to make avengers round that much more poop. So DD please stop assuming I am out to hunt you or stoop so low on whatever level I did. I have enough crap to deal with I don't care to cripple your nation and if I wasn't so stupid broke I would probably just donate to you to make a point

I know where your coming from with RL KB, I've been in your shoes so I can sympathize with you on that one, it really sucks and I wish you the best with that!

I think the problem is how you went about things after the spy ops on TA, especially making accusations against DD. As I said I don't believe you had anything to do with the DIRTY spy ops, but you have to admit in all honesty the way you acted last round and the other facts pointed out by Das really seem plausible....even you would think so!

I hope you do realize that almost every leader out there would have refused help from an outside alliance. But I'm a firm believer you should be able to do the same to what others to do people. In the Avengers case, anything should go, such as down declares, team stacking, coordination with other alliances. Its the same concept as nations who start the dirty spy ops. You say you want to change but these words don;t wash out your past crimes.

Proves this with actions, not words.

Hes another opportunist, the hate is strong in that one, cheers more for Avengers than his own alliance, best to ignore.

Here you are speaking for every alliance leader again, when are you going to learn you don't speak for anyone but your self! I'll have you know several alliance leaders came to me last round asking for something, rather it be help, about war, or just about doing trades or treaties. Who TF cares!!

Same goes for this round....I see no reason at all why people can't ask for help or anything else for that matter. You think I wouldn't ask for help if I was in TA's shoes last round, I would! To be honest I salut TA for taking the help and being the only alliance that could take the hit they did and keep on rolling.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

I know where your coming from with RL KB, I've been in your shoes so I can sympathize with you on that one, it really sucks and I wish you the best with that!

I think the problem is how you went about things after the spy ops on TA, especially making accusations against DD. As I said I don't believe you had anything to do with the DIRTY spy ops, but you have to admit in all honesty the way you acted last round and the other facts pointed out by Das really seem plausible....even you would think so!

Here you are speaking for every alliance leader again, when are you going to learn you don't speak for anyone but your self! I'll have you know several alliance leaders came to me last round asking for something, rather it be help, about war, or just about doing trades or treaties. Who TF cares!!

Same goes for this round....I see no reason at all why people can't ask for help or anything else for that matter. You think I wouldn't ask for help if I was in TA's shoes last round, I would! To be honest I salut TA for taking the help and being the only alliance that could take the hit they did and keep on rolling.

BG

You do realize I literally know DD in RL right? DD has been the one sending me text/messages and posting in here about how much of a low life I am. I would rather kiss butt to prove I'm innocent then be painted by someone I actually know as a bad person. I keep telling DD I have no idea of any of these actions and he thinks I am playing him for a fool. Enlighten me how I became such a terrible person last round. I got even with one of AOW guys? I didn't even bother avengers at the end of the round. I recall your God awful declare on misfits. Am I missing something. You need to know some facts before you come in here picking sides. I never got to handle this because first thing checking my inbox DD threatened me and had me dirty oped. So as one avenger openly admitted that was too far right there. So of course I went on here and exposed DD for how he handled things. Poorly. Then after DD talks more crap to me through text and messages he goes on here and personally attacks me on the forums. So please burning glory go get harassed for doing absolutely nothing wrong and let me know how you handle it Edited by yung flow

You do realize I literally know DD in RL right? DD has been the one sending me text/messages and posting in here about how much of a low life I am. I would rather kiss butt to prove I'm innocent then be painted by someone I actually know as a bad person. I keep telling DD I have no idea of any of these actions and he thinks I am playing him for a fool. Enlighten me how I became such a terrible person last round. I got even with one of AOW guys? I didn't even bother avengers at the end of the round. I recall your God awful declare on misfits. Am I missing something. You need to know some facts before you come in here picking sides. I never got to handle this because first thing checking my inbox DD threatened me and had me dirty oped. So as one avenger openly admitted that was too far right there. So of course I went on here and exposed DD for how he handled things. Poorly. Then after DD talks more crap to me through text and messages he goes on here and personally attacks me on the forums. So please burning glory go get harassed for doing absolutely nothing wrong and let me know how you handle it

And there you have it, exactly what I'm talking about....your last post was in my eyes some sort of apology for maybe not reacting
quickly to handle the situation, very understandable!! However now you again post stuff that is not needed, stuff that is and should be between you and him, and you honestly feel he shouldn't be pissed? In all honesty you know you handled things wrong, not just the lack of reacting quickly, but the disrespectful way you reacted, and accusations you made just made it all the more bad!

Let me give you an example, last round a FF nation was raided by a TA nation. When I logged on DD had already handled it on his side.
He even apologized for the mishap (yeah DT, you do as a form of respect and display of no ill will from the act apologize even though you directly had no control over what happened, it's what a good leader does). So why did he do this? Was it because he knew that I would have had a defense counter the raid (I would have). NO, he did so out of respect for me and the fact that he truely didn't condone
this raid. Do you see the difference on how you handle things?

Yes I know you guys know each other in RL. All the more reason I think you owed him a bit more respect than say even me or anyone else for that matter. I've know DD a long time, I have never seen him act irresponsibly or lash out. I think the anger he displays toward you is a direct result of how you handled this situation. Had he not been provoked, I'm quite certain this wouldn't have escalated to this point.

KB, an apology goes a long way, not just for your actions but also the actions of those under you.
It doesn't even matter who's right or who's wrong, it's the empathy that makes the difference.....trust me, I'm married :P

I'm not picking sides, I'm simply try to look at it from both sides and state my feelings on it with hopes that it helps.

BTW, I'm going to post the stats I have on the last war we had that you feel was so awful
Once you see them I'm sure you will change your mind....na, maybe not :P

BG

You never could provide the NS breakdowns for that war and there's a reason why you couldn't.

So let me get this straight this is what you find honorable, leadership and whatever else you want to call it.

To: Kaboom101 From: DevilDog Date: 4/13/2015 3:04:05 AM

Subject: Really Nick?
Never in a million years did I think you would ever stoop this low in a game.

I just hope it was worth it as you guys have just kicked off a blood feud that is going to last for many, many rounds to come.

And that is not a threat Nick, it is a promise.

Rick

To: DevilDog From: Kaboom101 Date: 4/13/2015 6:08:56 AM

Subject: RE: Really Nick?

Dude I've been sick I know just as much as you do.

In otherwords I didn't arrange any of this so I am just as surprised as you

After my simple response waiting for some more details I received spy operations.
Keep trying to convince me who reacted harshly.

Btw you relating literally doesn't even touch base on any of this. misfits had a fool join under our AA made some stupid moves and was instantly removed by another leader. I log on to being chewed out not one opportunity to explain anything. I have been spending more time defending attacks on me then being able to even investigate the situation

Honestly for you to be too hard headed to be the truth makes you dumb as a rock. To be blunt with you.

You say that I instigated DD when he is the one that lashed out at me claiming everything I had to say was a lie and how blood feud is here. You want to see my big bad comment that gives DD the right to bad mouth me repeatedly.

To: DevilDog From: Kaboom101 Date: 4/13/2015 10:26:15 AM

Message: To: Kaboom101 From: Unknown Sender Date: 4/13/2015 9:57:46 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 26%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Really dude? Somebody joins my AA spies you and gets kicked when we discover it. Whatever bro I don't need to explain myself anymore. You act all tough because you have the numbers on us but I honestly don't even care. respect takes it away

To: Kaboom101 From: DevilDog Date: 4/13/2015 5:47:44 PM

Message: The guy you "ejected" from your alliance was just the one who got caught. You honestly think I am dumb enough to think that we have had 7 of our nations (including myself) have our irs spied down to 23% the last couple days and then one of your guys gets caught doing it to Wolverine an hour after both WarHammer and I got spied and you guys are not behind it?
You really think I am that dense?

Wouldn't take my 141 IQ to figure that one out would it so don't frickin insult me ok?

You want to side with that freaking moron DT then by all means do so. You and your alliance will burn right along with her.
At this point I really don't give a rats assh as when you idiots start stooping so low as to try and ruin someone's round before it even starts then I have no desire to even play a game you are even in.

But I will use my entire last round playing making sure you idiots regret doing it.

Count on it!!

It never mattered what I said, DD never believed me

Edited by yung flow

You never could provide the NS breakdowns for that war and there's a reason why you couldn't.

So let me get this straight this is what you find honorable, leadership and whatever else you want to call it.

Keep trying to convince me who reacted harshly.

Btw you relating literally doesn't even touch base on any of this. misfits had a fool join under our AA made some stupid moves and was instantly removed by another leader. I log on to being chewed out not one opportunity to explain anything. I have been spending more time defending attacks on me then being able to even investigate the situation

Honestly for you to be too hard headed to be the truth makes you dumb as a rock. To be blunt with you
It never mattered what I said, DD never believed me

Ha, that's not true, you asked Caz for that and he gave you the day after. I copied the stats, and I will post them for you ;)

Well KB, you have to look at things in the right presentation....You see, every time you post things on OWF, (things that don't belong here) you invite the opinions of everyone rather you agree or not. So you ask do I think that sounds like an honorable leader?
Sure I do, one that knows you personally and would never expect you to stoop that low ( DD's point of view as he messaged you) Was he angry, no doubt! Should he have been, definitely! Did he have a right to be, absolutely! Again, and please try to keep this in mind....with all the evidence presented (Das spelled it out) all fingers pointed to you guys. Now throw in the way you acted towards TA last round, and you siding with DT with every ridiculous post she makes, well I believe anyone in that same situation would think you had something to do with it, including yourself if roles were reversed.

I seem to remember you getting ticked off last round when there was a misunderstanding about peace from misfits and AoW, one that I myself tried very hard to get you to understand what happened, all you did was scream and complain, cuss and holler, telling me it was BS, then you spied Fiji with dirty ops right before the war ended. So you can't tell me you would not have acted to same way.

Let me point out exactly what I mean since you think I appear to be dumb as a rock, do you think that DD or anyone in TA would have reacted the same way towards AoW or FF, heck lets even say RE or NDO, had the spying come from one of our nations? No way! Why do you think that is? Yeah you can say AoW and FF are friends of TA so they know we would never allow that, but RE or NDO? Let me tell you why I believe not, they don't nor have they ever wished Ill will towards them, they don't come on OWF and bash them, and they have never tried to plott against them, all the qualities you and DT have done. Just saying, if your standing next to a car with a baseball bat and someone calls the cops about a busted out window, your going to jail, period.

Re read through my message, I never said anything about who reacted harshly nor did I try to convince you otherwise. Let me also stress again, I don't think you had anything to do with them, and at this point I doubt even TA does.

However this doesn't excuse your actions here in OWF, and I'll bet that instead of doing your same old routine you always do if you would had put as much energy into proving your point of innocence and being a little more sympathetic to what TA had happen to them, DD would have eventually cooled down and probably gave you the benefit of the doubt (my opinion).

"It never mattered what I said, DD never believed me" at first probably not, would he have, you will never know as coming on here made everything way worse than it had to be. Besides that, DD is not the only leader in TA, you could have and should have keep this private and gone to one of them if you felt DD could not be reasoned with.

Hopefully you can understand simple reasoning here and see my point of view, or at the very least keep this in private channels next time.

Seriously BG, stfu!

Ezereil, already apologized for a hasty decision so they've accepted they were at fault for attacking us with IRS ops. We appreciate this, and after looking at all the evidence, we understand their hasty reactions considering the circumstances.  We want to find those responsible as much as Avengers and if asked, we will assist in anyway we can. Many of our friends in other alliances have also been targeted.

We don't care what you think, you can act like we're in the wrong all you want, go tell someone who cares, you wont find them in Misfits.

And none of this is your business, you're only using it as an opportunity to attack those you dislike such as myself and Misfits. You're trying very hard to paint Kaboom as being in the wrong while DD is justified in his retaliations against innocent nations. This is why in the real world we have what they call a court system, and why a trial is held for the accused to find out if the accused is innocent or guilty but the accused should always be innocent until proven guilty. No one should take you seriously because your every post is in defense of your friends whether they're right or wrong.

The Avengers will do what they need to do and so will we, if it comes to full scale war over this, then so be it since we've done everything we always do and that was to immediately remove the rogue, freeing him up for the alliance the rogue attacked to retaliate and handle it themselves. We hope others would do the same, we don't care about an apology unless its from the individual responsible, we know exactly what rogues are capable of and why no gov should ever fall for their stupid games. This game wouldn't survive long if govs were responsible for the unauthorized actions of every member.

Hold up, DD thinks Misfits are behind attacks on Avengers? That one nation was either planted here or is just plain stupid. We have worked closesly with you in the past DD and you of all people know we would rather use those slots on other people. I don't believe we've had any problems with avengers other than some chit chat on these forums, i'm sure theres a few alliances that you could point fingers at before Misfits. But if Avengers are on the prowl for more enemies to make, then do so without the bs

Seriously BG, stfu!

Ezereil, already apologized for a hasty decision so they've accepted they were at fault for attacking us with IRS ops. We appreciate this, and after looking at all the evidence, we understand their hasty reactions considering the circumstances.  We want to find those responsible as much as Avengers and if asked, we will assist in anyway we can. Many of our friends in other alliances have also been targeted.

We don't care what you think, you can act like we're in the wrong all you want, go tell someone who cares, you wont find them in Misfits.

And none of this is your business, you're only using it as an opportunity to attack those you dislike such as myself and Misfits. You're trying very hard to paint Kaboom as being in the wrong while DD is justified in his retaliations against innocent nations. This is why in the real world we have what they call a court system, and why a trial is held for the accused to find out if the accused is innocent or guilty but the accused should always be innocent until proven guilty. No one should take you seriously because your every post is in defense of your friends whether they're right or wrong.

The Avengers will do what they need to do and so will we, if it comes to full scale war over this, then so be it since we've done everything we always do and that was to immediately remove the rogue, freeing him up for the alliance the rogue attacked to retaliate and handle it themselves. We hope others would do the same, we don't care about an apology unless its from the individual responsible, we know exactly what rogues are capable of and why no gov should ever fall for their stupid games. This game wouldn't survive long if govs were responsible for the unauthorized actions of every member.

Ha, I will if you will ;)

But I'm so glad you chimed in, since I believe you had everything to do with the Spy attacks, and even several of your IRC friends think so as well. I realize unlike yourself, just because me and many others think your behind it, doesn't make it true, but the evidence and your comments suggest you are and at the very least you know who. Sure go a head and make what ever ridiculous statements, back pedal and spin it to look otherwise, doesn't change a thing!

That's the kind of person Ez/Tim is, no doubt about it! Far more a better person than you. Maybe next time your bashing TA you'll keep that in mind, and you'll find that if you bothered to take the time TA is full of good peeps! I will say at least you were descent enough to at least understand why they acted as they did.

I don't act like Misfits is in the wrong, they are not! What I act like and said vigorously is that KB should have kept this private and gone though other leadership if he felt like DD was not being reasonable. I also stated that this was escalated because of these actions. So now let me say this again, Misfits as a whole have done nothing wrong Char/Ed and the others have nothing to do with things that have happened. However you, and KB, well I've already stated your place in all this.

"None of my business" Are you serious? The very second this was posted on OWF, it not only became my business but everyone's business! Now its everyone's right to respond in this or not, but it is certainly now their and my business! I'll say it one more time, this should have been delt with behind closed doors like most everyone else does.

Also I don't dislike Misfits, Ed is a good guy and so are the other misfits I have had the pleasure of waring with, heck I don't even dislike KB, I think he is exactly as Das described him here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126525-the-avengers-needs-some-binkies/
I don't hate you, but I do dislike you and your omnipotent attitude and think you need to grow up.

Your turn

Hold up, DD thinks Misfits are behind attacks on Avengers? That one nation was either planted here or is just plain stupid. We have worked closesly with you in the past DD and you of all people know we would rather use those slots on other people. I don't believe we've had any problems with avengers other than some chit chat on these forums, i'm sure theres a few alliances that you could point fingers at before Misfits. But if Avengers are on the prowl for more enemies to make, then do so without the bs

I don't think they do anymore, and definitely not Misfits as a whole, that's just not your style Ed :)

Can the Avengers do everyone a favor and put their pom pom shaking, non-stop BS talking poodle on a leash?

I shouldn't say poodle as that is a clear insult to poodles all over the world, maybe a chihuahua since it barks a lot? Or would that be an even bigger insult?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Just one last comment from me replying to this:

You want us to apologize for a spy op committed by a nation that was a member of Misfits for 1-2 days. If i care to remember, I'll write a very sincere apology note on behalf of all of Misfits, when i send it, they may only get to read it while its airborne as it'll be stuck to a nuke.

The fact they retaliated so quickly with a IRS spy op against Kaboom after sgt styrker was removed, implies they didn't care.

And don't think I haven't got my eyes on this TDO, your alliance would also have good reason to start this BS up. You're obviously an allied alliance to Avengers and have proven this with AOW going to war for them last round.

Yes Dany, i want you to apologize for a spy op committed by a nation that was a member of Misfits for 1-2 days. as others already pointed out, it is just out of respect and just to say hi, this happened we are no responsible we dealt with it...etc, just to inform the other side that you are aware of the problem and are not behind it, this might have avoided the whole drama that followed after, and i say might because i'm not impressed with DDs reaction either.

my point being, both parties over reacted, then over reacted again in response to the other party's overreaction, and all that might have been done differently and a lot of drama could have been avoided.

that being said, i'm glad you both solved it.

You can have your eyes where ever you want khaleesi tell it to someone who cares, i'm not gonna touch how stupid your accusations are that TDO is behind this, and i'm not gonna speak for what my alliance leaders in terms on who they are allied with or not, but i am gonna state that it is none of your businesses who is allied with whom,we can be allied with the devil himself it is still none of your business, from what i saw from misfits last round you don't strike me as that ethical of alliance or to be better or worst than the avengers(not that i mind that).

ps: i'm very sorry to hear about your troubles KB, i sincerely wish you all the good luck possible.

pps: i do hope i will fight against you this round DT, for one reason, a war between Robert of the House Baratheon and Daenerys of House Targaryen would be something great to happen :D but you can ask Rhaegar about the results of fighting me, oh wait... 

I don't know why TDO feel so compelled to keep pushing the issue but it does raise suspicions. You're the only alliance not involved that has been trying to push the blame on myself and Misfits, you present absolutely zero proof in your accusations.

BG stated that my IRC friends are saying its me, I know this is a lie because the only two people i talk to on IRC have already confirmed its not true. Both of whom have never talked to BG on IRC.  I wasn't t going to bother to defend myself against malicious lies, but since you're all trying so hard to make me look like I'm responsible, i will start exposing them for what they are. BG assumed i talked to many people on IRC so i wouldn't be able to pin point this friend and prove its a lie, you were wrong. If you have proof then show it here BG or STFU and GTFO with your BS already. Your hatred for me is why you'd resort to these malicious lies.

I've already explained our position regarding rouges and Robert the usurper is dead already, murdered by a boar.  ^_^   Rhaegar will be revenged in the books, on the TV series and of course on CN:TE, mark my words. :gun: I think your own brother will suffice. :P

I don't know why TDO feel so compelled to keep pushing the issue but it does raise suspicions. You're the only alliance not involved that has been trying to push the blame on myself and Misfits, you present absolutely zero proof in your accusations.

BG stated that my IRC friends are saying its me, I know this is a lie because the only two people i talk to on IRC have already confirmed its not true. Both of whom have never talked to BG on IRC.  I wasn't t going to bother to defend myself against malicious lies, but since you're all trying so hard to make me look like I'm responsible, i will start exposing them for what they are. BG assumed i talked to many people on IRC so i wouldn't be able to pin point this friend and prove its a lie, you were wrong. If you have proof then show it here BG or STFU and GTFO with your BS already. Your hatred for me is why you'd resort to these malicious lies.

I've already explained our position regarding rouges and Robert the usurper is dead already, murdered by a boar.   ^_^   Rhaegar will be revenged in the books, on the TV series and of course on CN:TE, mark my words.  :gun:I think your own brother will suffice

i'm not pushing the issue, that was just an answer to your last comment for me, the issue is over, i'm glad it is, live and learn for next time. me commenting here does not reflect anything about TDO the reason i'm doing it is because i was Khal Drogo last round, and with that name i could only make jokes, because i couldn't take my self seriously arguing against you :D, that is why i'm commenting here, it has nothing to do the TDO, and i don't know the history between you and the other leaders, but i know that in all the wars i fought (4 wars) with AoW and FF dirty spy ops were not allowed. but as i said it is over, nothing will be gained from discussing it further, i just wanted to answer your last comment for me.

i really hope we end up waring against one another (don't care who wins, just hope to have fun doing it :) ). murdered by a boar is how the realm put it, but you know exactly what murdered robert (and no spoilers for end of 5th book please, i still have about 200 pages to finish its getting really exciting).

Edited by Dario

I would have just sent you a pm Nick but since you are posting every message I send to you in here I figured I would cut out the middleman.

You talk about the way I reacted when your guy got caught spying one of our members less than an hour after WarHammer and I got hit with 4 of the exact same spy ops but you don't talk about how you responded to the very first spy op you guys had done to you.

7 hours after my message to you you get hit with the irs op and the first thing you do minutes later is to do the same spy op to an Avengers nation.

Was an Avengers nation caught doing any dirty spy ops to any of your nations at that point?

1 spy op mission against 1 Misfits nations and you immediately do the same mission to one of our guys where as we had already had over a half dozen of our nations irs spied down to 23% when your guy was caught less than an hour after the last missions done to us and I am the one who was flying off the handle? Really?

And how in the hell are we supposed to know who in your alliance is a veteran member or someone that just joined you guys 10 minutes ago?

The names don't help a whole lot since you can change them at will every damn round.

Whether he was a veteran member or not of course you are going to boot him from the roster after he gets caught doing one of the worst spy ops you can do to any nation in this game, only worsened by the fact that the nations he hit had not even started to build or even did a single collection yet.

And DT your theory about the missions being done to any nations that were the top nations last round or what not holds absolutely no water as I have gotten messages from every ruler who did not even join the Avengers this round and were not even close to taking any awards or flags and all of them have had their irs spied also. 2 of them even have the CIA and still they were spied multiple times until the mission was a success.

I don't have a clue as to why they spied any members of any other alliances other than the Avengers but then again I only have you saying they did to back up the fact that they were even hit. Not saying they were not hit, just saying that your word means about nothing to me after reading the pages and pages of posts of you bashing the Avengers at every fricking turn. Even when we did some of the biggest up declare wars this game has ever saw you still bashed us.

I will admit that I no longer think that Nick - Kaboom knew about all of this happening since the very beginning of the round and that is a shame as the damage done to he and I's friendship is already done and is most likely beyond repair. That is probably the worst thing that came out of all this when I think back to all the times Nick has stayed at my house and all the things that he, myself and my 2 sons have done together.

I can still not fantom why he cannot see like everyone else that DT is the most likely culprit in all of this. That one eludes me.

I just get the most bent out shape when my innocence is turned to guilty. Obviously....so DD I apologize for going a little crazy on you. As for DT, she could be the culprit and so could anybody else. Do I now have researchers on the case? Of course I do and that information remains with myself and that person. Myself and DT do agree on many things which is why I do trust DT and understand her. Of course DT has been with misfits since the beginning regardless of active in game or not. So as many other leaders I stand behind my long term members the most. I focus on solid evidence before I make drastic measures with my own members. I'm sure many of you remember Swazz and the work I put into him. I hope everybody enjoys the rest of the round and rest assured no dirty tactics will be done under the misfits AA that will be tolerated. Findings of this will earn yourself a Beating from only the best in misfits. Take care

I think all of you are dumb and losers. I thought TE would be a nice fun game we could all enjoy, not make it into a pissing match. You spend hours and pages of words that do not matter. Why can't we all just be nice to each other and GPA this round??????
DD is a classy dude, do not diss him. Besides being a dog, he has no flaws. Y'all gotta chill. Just build, fight, and stfu IRL.
Thank you for your consideration and do not add fuel to the fire.

The only non-dog bird poop brain,
PK

i'm not pushing the issue, that was just an answer to your last comment for me, the issue is over, i'm glad it is, live and learn for next time. me commenting here does not reflect anything about TDO the reason i'm doing it is because i was Khal Drogo last round, and with that name i could only make jokes, because i couldn't take my self seriously arguing against you :D, that is why i'm commenting here, it has nothing to do the TDO, and i don't know the history between you and the other leaders, but i know that in all the wars i fought (4 wars) with AoW and FF dirty spy ops were not allowed. but as i said it is over, nothing will be gained from discussing it further, i just wanted to answer your last comment for me.

i really hope we end up waring against one another (don't care who wins, just hope to have fun doing it :) ). murdered by a boar is how the realm put it, but you know exactly what murdered robert (and no spoilers for end of 5th book please, i still have about 200 pages to finish its getting really exciting).

Don't worry , I'll hit you if we war TDO, i expect you'll do the same for me. :)

Murdered by a boar is exactly how that drunken fool usurper put it. :p

I would have just sent you a pm Nick but since you are posting every message I send to you in here I figured I would cut out the middleman.

You talk about the way I reacted when your guy got caught spying one of our members less than an hour after WarHammer and I got hit with 4 of the exact same spy ops but you don't talk about how you responded to the very first spy op you guys had done to you.

7 hours after my message to you you get hit with the irs op and the first thing you do minutes later is to do the same spy op to an Avengers nation.

Was an Avengers nation caught doing any dirty spy ops to any of your nations at that point?

1 spy op mission against 1 Misfits nations and you immediately do the same mission to one of our guys where as we had already had over a half dozen of our nations irs spied down to 23% when your guy was caught less than an hour after the last missions done to us and I am the one who was flying off the handle? Really?

And how in the hell are we supposed to know who in your alliance is a veteran member or someone that just joined you guys 10 minutes ago?

The names don't help a whole lot since you can change them at will every damn round.

Whether he was a veteran member or not of course you are going to boot him from the roster after he gets caught doing one of the worst spy ops you can do to any nation in this game, only worsened by the fact that the nations he hit had not even started to build or even did a single collection yet.

And DT your theory about the missions being done to any nations that were the top nations last round or what not holds absolutely no water as I have gotten messages from every ruler who did not even join the Avengers this round and were not even close to taking any awards or flags and all of them have had their irs spied also. 2 of them even have the CIA and still they were spied multiple times until the mission was a success.

I don't have a clue as to why they spied any members of any other alliances other than the Avengers but then again I only have you saying they did to back up the fact that they were even hit. Not saying they were not hit, just saying that your word means about nothing to me after reading the pages and pages of posts of you bashing the Avengers at every fricking turn. Even when we did some of the biggest up declare wars this game has ever saw you still bashed us.

I will admit that I no longer think that Nick - Kaboom knew about all of this happening since the very beginning of the round and that is a shame as the damage done to he and I's friendship is already done and is most likely beyond repair. That is probably the worst thing that came out of all this when I think back to all the times Nick has stayed at my house and all the things that he, myself and my 2 sons have done together.

I can still not fantom why he cannot see like everyone else that DT is the most likely culprit in all of this. That one eludes me.

We had no idea you were getting spied on a mass scale and why are you trying so hard to pass the blame on myself when a ruler named sgt stryker was the culprit? Can you not read exposed spy ops? A member of 1-2 days tops, granted membership after he agreed he'd follow our building lead and coordinate wars with us. Then there were 2 more exposed ops, am i behind them as well? You think i have lots of friends that play to spy others for me? Do you even realize how ridiculous your accusations sound?

Even now, one of our members was spied after he built up and before he could collect, but of course i must have spied him too right?

Fatal thinks Avengers spied him and so do TPC nations so do you really want to find out where most of the fingers are being pointed at? Blame me all you like but they all know it wasn't me.  I heard a rumor that War Doves think Avengers are responsible for their forums going down. They can't prove it which is why they'd probably never accuse Avengers and I applaud people for that. Clearly not all of us have the will power to restrain ourselves from accusing people without any evidence. My point is you're not trusted, you're not respected and you have more reason than anyone to pull this crap.

You can all point your fingers at me but there are 5 times more pointing at you!

Anyone who really knows me, knows i don't operate like that and would never betray their confidence. You only see the DT who calls out all of the BS that goes on in the game and I've been doing it since i started playing. The real me is in-game helping others improve, and enjoying TE with friends.

It'd make perfect sense to use me as your scapegoat considering my past with Avengers. As to why I'd have a Misfit spy Avengers with minimal spies, i have no idea, it wouldn't make sense for me to set up Misfits when I'm actively helping Misfits, they can all vouch for this. Why the hell would i bother with helping them and trying to set them up to get rolled at the same time? I'd be also getting myself rolled, clearly according to Avengers, I'm the dumbest person in all of TE.

DD, you should start by growing up and quit blaming me without any proof or using stories that don't make any sense, after that have a good think about what rogues are capable of, you should know, you ran an alliance but i think you don't want to know that fact so you don't have to admit you wronged us. You're only fooling yourself here, i could gather statements of multiple leaders and i assure you that they'd all agree that their alliance should not be held accountable for the unauthorized actions of war from an individual member. Seriously, you screwed up, stop trying to blame myself or Misfits for it.

Most alliances would have considered your retaliation a CB for an immediate war, you IRS our leader who had nothing to do with the rogue and neither did any Misfit.

Either you think I'm that stupid to do something like that or you really are using myself as an excuse to push the blame to cover your own tracks. If you've been getting spied on a mass scale then it'd make sense for you to retaliate against everyone else who you oppose.

When you have proof it was me DD, then you'll have a case, until then, whats the point? I also have no proof it was you's but I will stop blaming Avengers when you stop blaming me and Misfits. How about instead of crying at innocent people, we get on with the round. I lost more cash than you but i wont let a small hurdle ruin my round and I'd rather not give the culprit the satisfaction of starting this but I'll leave that up to you's.

I may have been the most vocal against some of your actions so you not only think its me, i think you want it to be me. I've been the most vocal at every alliances action that i don't agree with and many can vouch for that, i don't discriminate unless you've done it to others. But you did know you've got half of the game against you and all of that was your own doing. That is a lot of enemies so don't pin any of this BS on me.

GUYS...GUYS...!  BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just heard this early morning, on my World Wide Radio-Short Wave Super Stereo thing that Both,

Defcon-1 and The Avengers have accepted to a Fantastic merge with SKARO  and that D. Dog and Cowboy

submitted to be second and third in command with ME as #1 Triumvir of the new AA : " Fantastic Warrior Daleks",

And together called up DT as  its 'First Field General' in charge of an Avid race against time in hot pursue of those

bad,bad, IRS and Generals killing rogues...   Wow, didn't you guys get the news this early morning too...???

:ehm:  :facepalm:  :awesome:  :lol1:  :D  ;)      Have a GREAT TE# 35 guys...!!!!!! :frantic:      

I just want to clarify that we had absolutely nothing to do with WD forums going down. If anyone here thinks that is an acceptable action to do over a game of pixels I am thoroughly disgusted and would resign in a heartbeat if I thought that anyone in my team had anything to do with it.

In fact my first response to it was ways to help prevent it and I will make a standing offer now that if they want assistance fixing it I'm happy to do so.

If anyone was WD wants to discuss this please please please let me know either on here, PM ingame, or on IRC.

As for the rest of this people will think what they want, but last round we managed to fight you guys and would have welcomed more of a challenge. Sabotaging opponents before anything even starts just ain't our way. Yea, we declare wars people don't agree with, but we do those up front and announce them.

And again I really can't fathom the logic that we would set up rogues to spy ourselves - I just had to collect on 23% and it was just a little bit shit - and then use it as a way to set ourselves up for what, a valid CB? This is TE, a CB is barely needed - why would we cripple ourselves to set ourselves up? And you say we did it just to hit TPC and OP? No way would that ever be worth it. If we had it our way no such spy ops would even be possible at this stage - in fact I think I'll make a suggestion thread to exactly that point.

Out of interest if an avengers member had been caught doing a similar thing to you guys would you also not want an apology? It seems you'd be stating it is all a conspiracy and demanding that we be be held accountable for it. Especially as like DD said, we have no way of knowing who a veteran member is and who isn't.

To: Kaboom101 From: Cerealattack Date: 4/16/2015 3:57:07 PM

Subject: RE: Trade Canceled
Message: Why did everyone cancel their trades with me and then resend them? And I just got this message:

A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Looks like things are happening somewhere

To: Kaboom101 From: Cerealattack Date: 4/16/2015 3:57:07 PM

Subject: RE: Trade Canceled
Message: Why did everyone cancel their trades with me and then resend them? And I just got this message:

A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Looks like things are happening somewhere

Yea, we've just been having a discussion in our gov room about how we still seem to be a target. We've had at least one destroy money op on us now :/ This is just getting ridiculous.