The Avengers needs some binkies

So the all mighty garbage down declaring, scrub style are already making soon to be down declare attacks big surprise.

So it all began with me sleeping and waking up to a message from DT, telling me one of our new members spied avengers and she immediately kicked them out and advise we set some rules straight. Of course I'll provide logs for you guys to see how the innocent avengers got bent out of shape and can't take a simple understanding. I mean can you blame them? There is like 13 of us to 21 or so of them? I honestly don't care to check all I know Is, when it's a winning war at the declare they love it, had we been 3 times their size I am sure they would shut the hell up real quick. Oh and logs?

To: Kaboom101 From: Daenerys Targaryen Date: 4/13/2015 2:59:16 AM

Subject: RE: Follow up
Message: I banned sgt stryker for spying and to send a message that we condone these actions. He spied Avenegrs of all alliances and targeted their IRS.

Should we set some rules to the new guys about spying/raiding?

To: Daenerys Targaryen From: Kaboom101 Date: 4/13/2015 6:05:55 AM

Never in a million years did I think you would ever stoop this low in a game.

I just hope it was worth it as you guys have just kicked off a blood feud that is going to last for many, many rounds to come.

And that is not a threat Nick, it is a promise.

DD

To: DevilDog From: Kaboom101 Date: 4/13/2015 6:08:56 AM

Subject: RE: Really Nick?

:. Received Message

Message: I banned sgt stryker for spying and to send a message that we condone these actions. He spied Avenegrs of all alliances and targeted their IRS.

Then this shows up.

To: Kaboom101 From: Unknown Sender Date: 4/13/2015 9:56:09 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Sabotage IRS Proficiency. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

To: Kaboom101 From: Unknown Sender Date: 4/13/2015 9:57:46 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 26%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

So back to what I was saying, we are taking donations of all baby products to the avengers.

Oh Das

Edited by yung flow

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarify something for me please, when she said "to send a message", did she also literally send a message to the person spied on, or one of the leaders of the avengers explaining the situation and/or apologizing for the dirty spy ops ? 

So... what this thread is you trying to justify this:

4/13/2015 10:51:46 AM

team_Pink.gif

Kaboom101 
Ruler: Kaboom101
The Misfits

team_Black.gif

New Lithuania 
Ruler: lietuvis
The Avengers
Sabotage IRS Proficiency

Success But Caught

Which was made right after this thread was posted.

The topic and content of this post is rather ironic. No PMs were sent to Avengers government members once you saw the IRS attack by one of your members. The nature of an alliance dictates all nations facing the consequences of one. At least two Avengers nations have been taking IRS ops per day by a rogue since the day after TE opened. We identified the rogue nation, but since it did not have any connections with any alliance or ruler, we did not take action. Upon receiving another spy operation on one of the few Avengers nations who had yet to been IRS spy opd by a Misfits nation (are we to assume the Misfits nation blindly guessed in the nation they targeted and succeeded in finding one yet to be IRS opd?), we committed to take action. Since the nation was caught, the logical action for a person directing the rogues would be to cover their tracks by kicking the nation out and sending PMs to post on the OWF. While we did not have conclusive evidence, we had cause to resort to similar tactics against the alliance by far most likely to have direct the attacks. 

Here is a summary of the evidence we had and which caused us to take action:

1. We have received IRS spy attacks all round long on our veteran nations.

2. We received an IRS attack from a nation in the Misfits AA. This spy attack was directed at one of the five veteran Avengers nations who had yet to have their IRS sabotaged. The probability of this nation being chose at chance is low. 

3. No one messaged us with an apology or explanation

4. yung flow (the leader of the Misfits alliance) has repeatedly described himself as a "flag-runner" hunter, and the majority of his posts have been attacks and insults thrown at our AA and its members.

5. DT, another vocal Avengers hater, has displayed an obsession with The Avengers for months on end, and has often encouraged others to "resort to the underhanded tactics" Avengers nations use.

The first three points alone are enough for us to take action. The most important thing to take away from this, in my opinion, is that spy attacks should be disabled until nations can go to war. This prevents situations such as these and takes away the possibility of nations being created before the first tax collection with the sole purpose of performing mass IRS ops on an alliance.

So basically you claim DT makes all assumptions about everything which you literally just did the same thing. If you knew anything I try and run one of the most honest alliances in the game. I also had no idea of anything that had happened. DT told me being the leader to have it brought to your leaderships attention but they went ahead sending me a message bad mouthing me about something I have no idea about and threatening us without even talking about things. Seems to me a bunch of assumptions with no facts backing anything up. Also your leadership ignored my message of having no idea of anything and then spy oped me so shut yo trap fool you know nothing and stop trying to reverse everything

So basically you claim DT makes all assumptions about everything which you literally just did the same thing. If you knew anything I try and run one of the most honest alliances in the game. I also had no idea of anything that had happened. DT told me being the leader to have it brought to your leaderships attention but they went ahead sending me a message bad mouthing me about something I have no idea about and threatening us without even talking about things. Seems to me a bunch of assumptions with no facts backing anything up. Also your leadership ignored my message of having no idea of anything and then spy oped me so shut yo trap fool you know nothing and stop trying to reverse everything

"So basically" is a preface to setting up a caricature of a post. Do you know what an assumption is? An assumption is "Misfits IRS opd us". An inference is "here is the evidence we have, and Misfits is the most logical conclusion." My five points are completely factual, and led us to the conclusion stated above. We may be wrong, and we may be right. As for you not having any idea of what's going on, I do not doubt that. Based on your emotional reactions to getting attacked and most of your posts on the OWF, you are both an emotional decision maker and manipulated by these emotions (not a personal attack or fact, just my opinion of the way you seem to play the game and conduct yourself). It is likely you are being manipulated and blinded by these emotions you exhibit in most of your posts.

These attacks never started with sgt stryker and they wont end there either if you's want to play this game.

Someone got Fatals IRS at update and Limits. Who else would consider them a threat but Avengers?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I find this as nothing more then excuses to make a down declare in the upcoming days. Something you guys are famous for at this point. Flag hunter yes? But I also hit nations strictly not at war but avoiding it. Had I wanted to hold such a feud with avengers I think I would have hit all avengers at the end of last round, not ignore them completely. Last round Stevie made the call to down declare and that truly pissed me off, we hit back and even had an army join us. Stevie complaining about all of it on the forum and crying to FF & AOW was more then enough for me. But trying to do some therapy crap on here that this ties to handling emotions or some nonsense is just stupid. Stop being pricks and I won't have nothing negative to say about avengers.

Also blaming me for everything is still going to fail Avengers but do keep trying.

I agree that spy ops should be disabled until we can declare wars to end these opportunist attacks. I shouldn't point fingers without evidence but i can make assumptions based on logic which is what Avengers seem to fail at, you make assumptions but with none or very little logic, some would say its just desperation such as blaming me because I'm a vocal hater to the underhanded tactics the Avengers pull. What might surprise you is that many people, they just don't come into the forums to express it.

I find this as nothing more then excuses to make a down declare in the upcoming days. Something you guys are famous for at this point. Flag hunter yes? But I also hit nations strictly not at war but avoiding it. Had I wanted to hold such a feud with avengers I think I would have hit all avengers at the end of last round, not ignore them completely. Last round Stevie made the call to down declare and that truly pissed me off, we hit back and even had an army join us. Stevie complaining about all of it on the forum and crying to FF & AOW was more then enough for me. But trying to do some therapy crap on here that this ties to handling emotions or some nonsense is just stupid. Stop being pricks and I won't have nothing negative to say about avengers.

Of course they're going to try and blame us so they can use it to down declare us, makes me wonder if they planted sgt stryker and made sure his IRS attack would be exposed.

I know Avengers like to pretend they're amateurs but its not unusual for alliances to get rogues in their alliances but to blame the entire alliance for this persons actions is just ridiculous so don't even try and use it against us. Prior to Kaboom getting IRS'd, we've never used these tactics but we will defend and counter against any and all attacks.

The retaliation IRS attacks against Kaboom leads us to believe, the Avengers are in fact responsible for all of the IRS attacks.

Of course they're going to try and blame us so they can use it to down declare us, makes me wonder if they planted sgt stryker and made sure his IRS attack would be exposed.

I know Avengers like to pretend they're amateurs but its not unusual for alliances to get rogues in their alliances but to blame the entire alliance for this persons actions is just ridiculous so don't even try and use it against us. Prior to Kaboom getting IRS'd, we've never used these tactics but we will defend and counter against any and all attacks.

The retaliation IRS attacks against Kaboom leads us to believe, the Avengers are in fact responsible for all of the IRS attacks.

Do you really think we need an excuse to roll you?

I guess logic just got thrown out the window there. I mean, of course we spied the IRS of our own people  :facepalm:

Wait, so you're saying we set up people to spy the irs of the majority of our nations in order to give us an advantage? Are you actually reading what you're saying right now?

You don't get it? We don't know about all these other spy ops you are talking about but who is to say it wasnt a staged spy op meant to fail. I thought you guys were intelligent? Maybe DT is thinking too extreme for those little minds

Since you or DT did not send a message or declare an apology you can not blame the avenger for jumping to that conclusion! and since you both spent the last round just whining and complaining about the avengers and everyone who likes them and/or disagrees with you, you also should not be surprised that they mistrust you and your "honest" alliance.

now before you start accusing me of being an avenger cheer leader, and all this bullshit terminology you and DT came up with for basically everyone who has another opinion than you let me state this:

1. this is my second round, i have been here since the middle of the first round, and i have read most if not all your posts and DTs since then

2. i don't really care for the avengers, i don't hate them, i don't like them, my feelings about them are neutral, they have done me no harm, and i don't have enough information to judge them about anything

3. i disagree with the avengers actions to attack you back with spy ops, i think that was stupid, it would have been wiser if they just posted that in the OWF and demanded an explanation of this attacks, this is what i would have done.

now having that said, you complained about something (dirty spy ops) and expressed your disagreement and disbelief in that kind of action, after that you went ahead and did that same kind of action you just complained about, that my friend is called Hypocrisy, since you are "sinking to their level" that logically implies that you have no right to complain about anything and it also implies that by your own rules you should ban yourself from your alliance.

and since you are the "honest" and "ethical" alliance of TE complaining about the "unethical" AoW, FF, Avengers mistreating your alliance unfairly, some might consider having a spy in other alliances to invade the privacy of their announcement and post it in OWF unethical behavior  

You don't get it? We don't know about all these other spy ops you are talking about but who is to say it wasnt a staged spy op meant to fail. I thought you guys were intelligent? Maybe DT is thinking too extreme for those little minds

If it was a staged spy op surely it wouldn't have succeeded then? Unless it was a staged spy op done by someone to make us look bad? By someone who knows that our IRS has been targeted heavily since the round started, someone who would know who had and hadn't been hit? Perhaps by the same person who organised for us to be hit? Maybe the person might even be the one whose said that the spy ops by sgt striker are just the beginning for us? Either misfits as a whole is setting us up for a fall and trying to limit us at the beginning of the round or you're being used :/

These attacks never started with sgt stryker and they wont end there either if you's want to play this game.

Just Saiyan.

Either that or someone is trying to hit all the top tier players from last round (with an odd emphasis on us) in order to stir shit up. I'm not trying to point fingers just that until this thread came up I had no reason to think it was anyone but us being spied, and that coming from misfits, as per Das's logic above.

Since you or DT did not send a message or declare an apology you can not blame the avenger for jumping to that conclusion! and since you both spent the last round just whining and complaining about the avengers and everyone who likes them and/or disagrees with you, you also should not be surprised that they mistrust you and your "honest" alliance.
now before you start accusing me of being an avenger cheer leader, and all this !@#$%^&* terminology you and DT came up with for basically everyone who has another opinion than you let me state this:
1. this is my second round, i have been here since the middle of the first round, and i have read most if not all your posts and DTs since then
2. i don't really care for the avengers, i don't hate them, i don't like them, my feelings about them are neutral, they have done me no harm, and i don't have enough information to judge them about anything
3. i disagree with the avengers actions to attack you back with spy ops, i think that was stupid, it would have been wiser if they just posted that in the OWF and demanded an explanation of this attacks, this is what i would have done.
now having that said, you complained about something (dirty spy ops) and expressed your disagreement and disbelief in that kind of action, after that you went ahead and did that same kind of action you just complained about, that my friend is called Hypocrisy, since you are "sinking to their level" that logically implies that you have no right to complain about anything and it also implies that by your own rules you should ban yourself from your alliance.
and since you are the "honest" and "ethical" alliance of TE complaining about the "unethical" AoW, FF, Avengers mistreating your alliance unfairly, some might consider having a spy in other alliances to invade the privacy of their announcement and post it in OWF unethical behavior  

I didn't get to say much of anything. I logged on to DD threatening misfits I respond with telling him I had no idea what had happened nor who that new member really was and that's when he read my response ignored it and started doing spy ops against me. Avengers were far from reasonable. Thus leaving everyone to believe they were wanting all these events to happen. Edited by yung flow

I'm sorry, is that your typical stupid avengers butt kissing response or did you actually read anything?

No, no. I read it all.

I was merely making an observation that, last round, The Misfits resorted to unprovoked dirty spy ops in both of the wars we had with them (something that none of the three other alliances did), and it is the next logical step to assume they would advance that beyond war.

To: DevilDog    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 4/13/2015 12:14:51 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: DevilDog    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 4/13/2015 12:38:15 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 23%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: devildog    From: Randy Rhodes    Date: 4/13/2015 5:58:40 PM

Subject: FW: Spy Operation Attack

-----Original Message-----
Date: 4/13/2015 12:10:37 AM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 23%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: DevilDog    From: Randy Rhodes    Date: 4/13/2015 5:59:00 PM

Subject: FW: Spy Operation Attack

-----Original Message-----
Date: 4/13/2015 12:37:41 AM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 23%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

And then 12 minutes later;

4/13/2015 1:50:38 AM

team_Blue.gif

New World Order 
Ruler: sgt stryker
The Misfits

team_Black.gif

Wolverine 
Ruler: Logan X
The Avengers
Sabotage IRS Proficiency

Success But Caught

I will admit that I might not be a college professor or anything ((though I do think my IQ scores are pretty impressive) but it really doesn't take a genius to put these pieces together does it?

And when has anyone ever needed a reason to hit anybody here in TE?

I have a feeling that in 2 days I am going to have a bad hair day and that is going to be all the reason I need to pound your entire alliance into the ground.

Post my last message in here also Nick so everyone can see just how I feel about you guys and the tactics you have now resorted in using. You think I really give a rats assh? Post my home address if you like and you and DT ride on over here one day when you have just finished your whole box of Wheaties and want to "talk" about our current situation.

You want to get even with us for being better at this game than you are then BETTER YOURSELF!!

Christ it is not like we have a hidden special recipe or anything as we have told or shown just about everybody in the game the last 2 rounds what we are doing to be better and we have traded with just about every alliance in the game when they needed trades!!

You ask me it is totally absurd that you can do those kind of spy operations on nations before you can even go to war in the first place and anyone that would stoop so low as to use them before the round actually even starts is just flat out pitiful and I have no desire to continue playing a game that they also choose to play.

Though it will be interesting to see just how long the game lasts with only those playing that think "donating" is a bad thing.

So I was supposed to write you and ask you calmly why your nation just screwed one on my nations out of about 5 million on their first collection right?

Was I supposed to bring coffee, croissant and your morning paper also before we talked about what your nation did to one of mine?

Are you on drugs again Nick?

You must be as I read your lame response and I went to work. Because regardless on just how important you might feel you are, you and this game fall way down on my list of priorities in the morning.

When you looked to see if I read your message did you also look to see what my size was? I ask as now you are assuming that I sold my nation off just to get down to your size, do 2 spy ops against you and then buy back up to the exact size I was when you first looked at my nation. (and now you see why I asked the drug question)

If you believe the above to be true then just have 1 of your nations buy up to my size and then get a hold of me on irc and let me know the exact second you want me to spy his irs and I will do so.

I can do this as I now get 4 spy ops a day just because admin and I went to different schools together and we are tight like that.

So I was supposed to write you and ask you calmly why your nation just screwed one on my nations out of about 5 million on their first collection right?
Was I supposed to bring coffee, croissant and your morning paper also before we talked about what your nation did to one of mine?
Are you on drugs again Nick?
You must be as I read your lame response and I went to work. Because regardless on just how important you might feel you are, you and this game fall way down on my list of priorities in the morning.
When you looked to see if I read your message did you also look to see what my size was? I ask as now you are assuming that I sold my nation off just to get down to your size, do 2 spy ops against you and then buy back up to the exact size I was when you first looked at my nation. (and now you see why I asked the drug question)

If you believe the above to be true then just have 1 of your nations buy up to my size and then get a hold of me on irc and let me know the exact second you want me to spy his irs and I will do so.
I can do this as I now get 4 spy ops a day just because admin and I went to different schools together and we are tight like that.

Shall we discuss publicly your multiple neighbors routers being used at this time? Probably not? The drugs comment? That's cute, I won't take it to that much of a personal level. The fact you have built this crazy story in your head I was on the hunt to ruin avengers round is just nonsense. And you keep talking about being better then me and all this and that. Aren't you the one that got rolled in SE and raged quit? Let's keep the Insults out of this.