Post here to be assigned a WWF wrestler that matches your CN Character

Starfox101

This is now closed. Oh, you can still post here until the mod locks it, but I won't reply and nobody else cares to (StarFox and Rey have both said they're done). Franz should be writing the matches right now.

I ended up being too knackered to write anything on the Friday and was away from Saturday until Monday, so I should definitely be able to get something written up soon.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up being too knackered to write anything on the Friday and was away from Saturday until Monday, so I should definitely be able to get something written up soon.

Make it hap bro, Wrestlemania here we come :D

LWO was cool, but I bet lots don't remember that. Not sure what the median age is around here, but I'm assuming 25 and below.

I know quite a few older than that.

And some that seem younger than that.  Would be interesting to have a poll of some sort.

I know quite a few older than that.

And some that seem younger than that.  Would be interesting to have a poll of some sort.

The community as a whole has definitely aged a fair bit. The average new player seems to be older nowadays than they used to be, too.