• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw your panzy !@#$

140306154250_mirko_filipovic_cro_cop_kic

tumblr_mcvx9eVRfn1qi7g0xo1_400.gif

yea

I don't need any assigners.  I'm Razor Ramon.  I'll flick toothpicks in your face and you'll like it.

I'm down with that

I am down for this. Why not.

You are Lord Tensai. You are a best when it comes to fighting but nobody likes to let you talk. You've been around forever and have changed gimmicks a few times.

tumblr_mkr4qw8f3R1qgpob2o1_400.jpg

Alright......hit me up.....lets give this a shot!

You are Armando Alejandro Estrada. You don't fight, but you hang out around the wrestlers, and sometimes, they might attack you.

00c3a60c9078c799d78f253a0071c21d.jpg

I'm curious.

You are Dave Batista. You're big, old, slow moving and rarely ever fight. But when you do someone gets Batista bombed for the ZI count.

7W7zG.jpg

WWF is ridiculous, so let's hear it.

You are Mantaur. Nobody really knows what your gimmick is, but we're all hoping it is a joke and not meant to be taken seriously.

15572%20-%20mantaur%20promotional_image%

This should be fun.

You are Ted Dibiase Sr, the million dollar man. You lead VE, who are so well connected that they don't need to lift a finger to win.

1092708-ted_dibiase_1_.jpg

This should be interesting

You are Stevie Richards. You got your neck broken, but won't give up. You are a nice guy and respected around the business but confined to the mid-card forever.

6715438263_866a1e25f1.jpg

Interesting. Hello. :)

You are Rob Van Dam. You've got a pretty damn good skill-set, and you're over with the crowd. But you just can't stop smoking weed and acting a fool to win the title. (Applies to all RIA members)

rob_van_dam.jpg

Isn't it WWE now?

You are Irwin R. Schyster. You like to correct people and probably audit their nations.

Mike_Rotunda.jpg

Edited by Starfox101

You are Rob Van Dam. You've got a pretty damn good skill-set, and you're over with the crowd. But you just can't stop smoking weed and acting a fool to win the title. (Applies to all RIA members)

rob_van_dam.jpg

In addition to being the only wrestler I have met in person (unless that Hulk Hogan I bumped into was him).

Well here's me in RL so I'm curious how my cn persona comes across:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DNwx_VbVcCc

In all seriousness though I have a SICK Hulk Hogan costume that I've worn the last few times I've gone out for Halloween that makes grown men act like theyre 8 and just saw Spider-Man at the mall or something.

Edited by Prodigal Moon

This is a great idea, who am I?

You are Sheamus, a shameful thing. You are the red headed wrecking machine, known for handing out brutal kicks to the head of TOP members who step out of line, fella.

screen-shot-2014-02-05-at-11.33.42-am-65

At first I was going to say there aren't enough wrestlers for the CNers, but then I realized how small CN is now.

Sad face. I'll give you a wrestler anyway!

You are Big Daddy V. You are a ridiculously large man to the point that it is dangerous to your health. You and Roquentin have been Men on a Mission since birth, and have steamrolled all opponents in your path since Wrestlmania 2 against ~.

hqdefault.jpg

(Image summarizes how the world views Umbrella)

I'm in too.

You are Repo Man. A descendent of the raiding \m/ tribe, you've made a living taking back what is rightfully yours from the infidels who did not make their tech tributes on time.

Repo-Man.jpg

Well, this seems to be getting interesting. Let's see what you got in the store for me, Starfox. 

You're Shane McMahon, the son of the chairman of the board, the purveyor of the coast to coast. You are immune to any repercussions because your dad is the boss, and as such you are quite a devious character. One day, you will rebel against your father, and throw him into a ladder match with Shawn Michaels.

da50e4e3e7bc9e0633d04713f519e530ee555d20

I would like to participate in this.

You are Scott Steiner. You are ridiculously ripped and twice as buff as the real Duke Nukem, however you're a very bad spy due to your physical mass, and as such have lost the favor of Emperor Chimaera.

46484d1111014545-did-scott-steiner-ever-