Post here to be assigned a WWF wrestler that matches your CN Character

Starfox101

Growing out of this post: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126434-the-big-boss/?p=3378153

I will now assign you a WWF wrestler that suits the way you act in CN if you request it.

Starting it off, Tywin Lannister is Eugene.

220px-Eugene.jpg

At the end, Franz is going to write up an RP of wrestlemania 1 (aka GW1) using CNers. He doesn't have a choice in this. Myself, rey, and franz will be your official assigners.

Edited by Starfox101

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reythegreat: You are Dolph Ziggler because nobody appreciates your skills and how you constantly put everyone over.

15.jpg

DeathAdder: You are the Sandman because you take alot of abuse and you keep trying. And I imagine you beat people in Sparta with Kendo sticks and drink alot of beer.

The-Sandman-WWE-Superstar-1.jpg

At the end, Franz is going to write up an RP of wrestlemania 1 (aka GW1) using CNers. He doesn't have a choice in this

I'm down with this for I am the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! As you would expect, I shall make sure that during the booking process only the true talent (like yours truly) get the pushes they deserves while the jobbers like Eugene (Tywin Lannister) are forced into Dark Matches where nobody will see him or care... or hell, maybe even make him have a gay angle with Dolph Ziggler (Neo Uruk) while Sandman (DeathAdder) watches like a cuckold. The boss will agree this is best for business!