Post here to be assigned a WWF wrestler that matches your CN Character

Starfox101

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw my hat in the ring on this.

Who am I?

You are this guy in a monkey suit that other people kick and use as a projectile to destroy other players. Really, I have no idea either. But if Roquentin ever tells you to sit outside the ropes, you may want to get ready.

Wp3Bhhj.gif

I've already got The Nature Boy ;)

Edit* ive been useing rick for over a year now.

Welp, in that case I may have to leave you as the true Nature Boy.

tumblr_mnitzka9lE1qd438eo1_400.gif

The dude abides.

You are JTG from Cryme Tyme, the only true thug in CN. You've been making it rain since after I was making it rain, which is for a very long time.

Picture+5.png

Rey, please do me. Pls. I'm begging you

I'll leave this one to Rey. He is begging you.

why do commies always land up bring branded as Russians lol.
I like my wrestler's body so I'll take him :)

Because commies can only be commies. It's just science my friend.

Oh this should be good hahaha ... Let's see it Starfox  :awesome:

You are...the one and only....SHOCKMASTER! You're a sith who loves Ponies, it's only fitting you wear a glitter stormtrooper hat and destroy walls (mostly).

S4jo1XA.gif

I'm interested.

You are Mark Henry, the world's strongest man. Anytime anyone has ever even thought about body slamming you, the entirety of CN will collapse from all the shedding of Umbrella tech hitting the server.

ringcollapse2.gif

Rey, please do me. Pls. I'm begging you

You are Al Snow. I'm not gonna post pics because I don't want PTSD flashbacks of this match, but he participated in a "Kennel From Hell" match after Big Bossman fed him his dog or some shit like that.

It was a really bad, hilarious mess.

You are Al Snow. I'm not gonna post pics because I don't want PTSD flashbacks of this match, but he participated in a "Kennel From Hell" match after Big Bossman fed him his dog or some !@#$ like that.

How can you say that to this face?

alsnow_display_image.jpg?1327563554

You are Al Snow. I'm not gonna post pics because I don't want PTSD flashbacks of this match, but he participated in a "Kennel From Hell" match after Big Bossman fed him his dog or some !@#$ like that.

I looked up some old Youtube videos, and I completely forgot about the Big Bossman vs. Big Show storyline. I don't know who was doing the writing for Bossman, but he did some really messed up stuff. Like epically unfunny right back to funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhSh35ryueA

Edited by Duderonomy

I looked up some old Youtube videos, and I completely forgot about the Big Bossman vs. Big Show storyline. I don't know who was doing the writing for Bossman, but he did some really messed up stuff. Like epically unfunny right back to funny.

The imagine of big bossman hijacking big show's actually-dead dad's caskt is one of the weirdest fucking things from my childhood.

Big Bossman was involved in a pretty high proportion of "worst things": WM match with Undertaker ending in a hanging, Big Show feud, Al Snow feud.

Yeah ,that was right around the time Smackdown came public tv and I could finally watch it.  That Al Snow and Bossman storyline was really messed up.

All you need to know is that Razor Ramon was the bad guy, flicked toothpicks in faces, and walked under the ladder prior to his ladder match against Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania.  Razor laughed at the notion of "luck" and snatched those belts from up high.

Do Razor justice.

In the interest of getting this finished before Friday, I'll go ahead and make some suggestions for Franz. If Starfox manages to make an appearance, he's free to change any of these. I'm not as familiar with most of you guys, 

Gimme a wrestler name too!!

There's only one feared tyrant of the WWE. While you tried to go your own way, you could not give up your love of the Pacifica dictat and the sweet, sexy arms of that Authority, Letum. You'e got that Pedigree, Triple H.

Stephanie_mcmahon_as_womens_champion_and

down

It doesn't get more whimsical than a luchadore, and you are one of Los Bizarros ("The Bizarre") on Bob, the nations of MI6. Get that Sharpshooter ready, Escoria.

Escoria.jpg

I see myself as a Farooq, prepping to use that Dominator with my buddy who will rock some fools with the Clothesline from Hell.

Acolyte Protection Agency baby

Works for me. Remember that Margrave and Kashmir are watching you guys in The Agency (aka Doomsphere).

RonSimmons2012.png

I'd've enjoyed this thread a lot more if I had any knowledge of wrestling whatsoever.

The gifs are kind of funny though, I guess.

You are Randy Orton. The champion of the Pacifican Authority.

randy-orton-135_original_crop_north.jpg?

I'm also going to have a go at CubaQuerida, since Franz said he was interested but couldn't post. While it seems like StarFox101 was leaning towards Vince McMahon, we all know that role should belong to admin. Instead, Cuba is the original monstrosity who wouldn't go down. The one man who could have kept the title all to himself, if he wanted (as admitted by the Hulkster himself). It looks like you do have a posse, Andre the Giant, and its name is Doomsphere.

AndreTheGiantSticker.gif

Edit: Switched Saxasm from Kane because we already have a Kane. One pair of Rick Flairs is already enough. No need for two sets of twins.

Edited by Duderonomy

I've gotta see who gets picked for me

With NATO's ties to the supercereal boxers over in Farkistan and the over-the-top lulzist wrestlers in Non Grata, straddling the line between real and fake is something you relish. Well, Antonio Inoki, just make sure you break that butterfly and avoid that beesting.

box_a_inoki_600.jpg

Already have a guy in my head of who'd be considering I'm an extremely punchable heel who can get anyone over as a face... but go for it please.

Not sure who you have in mind, but Bill Alfonso is never afraid to let his feelings be known. Even when it comes to feuding with his higher ups, he doesn't hang up his whistle and never lets a chair in the ring without a disqualification.

bill-alfonso-img3739-1370465579.jpg

This is now closed. Oh, you can still post here until the mod locks it, but I won't reply and nobody else cares to (StarFox and Rey have both said they're done). Franz should be writing the matches right now.

Edited by Duderonomy

Not sure who you have in mind, but Bill Alfonso is never afraid to let his feelings be known. Even when it comes to feuding with his higher ups, he doesn't hang up his whistle and never lets a chair in the ring without a disqualification.

bill-alfonso-img3739-1370465579.jpg

Was thinking of:

SD_798_Photo_090-220588165.0.0.jpg