The Doom Invasion Begins

Sparta%20flag_zpsyadyvkrl.pngDBDC%20flag_zpso2bjpc6q.png

Sparta and DBDC are proud to bring you:

The Reaper Accords

(may extinction claim you all)

tumblr_majqcg2oeZ1qa1gxyo1_500.gif

Preamble,

In order to properly sweep through the galaxy and eradicate all organic life, the Reapers of Doom and of Sparta come together to make this here pact.

Article I. Two Galactic Fleets Spells Twice the Doom

Although in unison in our desire to rid the galaxy of puny life forms, both Reaper parties acknowledge the other’s sovereignty and independence. Both signatories promise to not interfere with the other’s command and maintenance of their galactic fleet.

Article II. Reapers Awaken Together

Reapers shall awake with one purpose. To accomplish that purpose both signatories promise to not engage in any form of hostility towards one another. Hostility may defined as any form of military or covert aggression against the other party.

Article III. Collector Transactions

Both parties are encouraged by this treaty to share their use of Collectors and provide mutual assistance in gathering bounty from the weaker life forms of the galaxy. They are encouraged to assist each other financially and establish such transactions for their mutual benefit.

Article IV. Omega-4 Relay

In order to awaken the Reaper fleets and begin the invasion, both parties agree to share any and all information pertaining to them with the signatory party. Sensitive information will not be shared with third parties without agreement from the other signatory.

Article V. Reaper Invasion

Both Reaper fleets, if they so desire, may come to the defense of the other in case of attack by Cerberus forces. They also have the option of joining in their fellow Reaper’s invasion if they so wish. However, neither party is legally obligated to take such actions if it threatens the overall Reaper objective.

Article VI. Union of the Two Fleets

If both fleets so desire, this clause allows them to further upgrade this treaty and unite in one Reaper cause. Death be to all organic life forms!

Article VII. Returning to Dark Space

If either fleet wishes to do so, they may return to dark space and resume hibernation without resistance. To do so, they must inform the other fleet 72 hours prior than launching into dark space and must be accepted by both Reaper fleets.

Signed for Sparta,

DeathAdder, Basileus

Yerushalayim, Tyrannos

Faroah, Archephor

ForSparta, Ephor of Lykoi

Cazaric, Ephor of Philoxenia

JessicaRabbit, Ephor of Mesoa

Signed for DBDC,

CubaQuerida – Harbinger

TBRaiders Leviathan

Artigo Sovereign

tayloj – Monarch

Edited by Faroah

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, am completely shocked at this turn of events, who knew that Sparta was sucking up to DBDC?

Was evident from the point they bandwagoned in on the DBDC-WTF affair

I'll be honest, one of our members did.

But

1) It was only one member, one member who hadn't fought a war in god knows when (due to his size, WTF were pretty much the only opportunity for him to taste war for god knows how long)

2) The member in question wasn't a .gov member, several Sparta .gov/ex .gov joined the AA to hit WTF.

3) It wasn't primarily politically motivated

This topic has a lot of potential.

I can't wait until a Spartan comes in here and tries to act all cool and say, "your tears are so delicious".

To be fair, your tears are like sweet, sweet candy. I taste them every time I'm late on a tech delivery.

Hail the spread of Doom!

To be fair, your tears are like sweet, sweet candy. I taste them every time I'm late on a tech delivery.

Hail the spread of Doom!

I cry myself to sleep every night I'm waiting one extra day. That one extra day to get 100 tech that can sit in my nation doing nothing until the annual Christmas War Festival.