War against Goons/ RUKUNU

We have been at war with Goons for three years. Think about that, three years. We aNiMaLz a alliance of 22 members have been fighting off and winning may I add against the Goons!! But anyway I am not here to talk trash I am here to praise our great warlord sir RUKUNU! Man that man is great! he single handedly held off multiple alliance and he is still here!! Anyway all you alliance who think you are strong all I have to say is come and get us! We are Destroying Goons and as well as this small almost unmentiable alliance Armpit Platoon, (But hey they are being funded by Umbrella and they even sent a nation to help them out and they are still geting crushed!!). So yeah come at us goons......

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, you've been working on the weakest major alliance on the planet for 3 years and you really dont seem to have made much, if any, progress. I suppose it does show some guts, some determination, which are good things and all too rare around here, but it certainly doesnt make you look good at war.

But anyway I am not here to talk trash .

Tells everyone he's not hear to talk trash, one sentence later continues to talk trash.  

Thank you nonetheless for the lulz....it's quite hilarious.  You don't get no one cares about you.  That, and the damage you cause is so minimal that it can be rebuilt by one aid bomb.  No one cares to put the effort into hitting nations of zero importance besides war practice.  

I'm sorry, you've been working on the weakest major alliance on the planet for 3 years and you really dont seem to have made much, if any, progress. I suppose it does show some guts, some determination, which are good things and all too rare around here, but it certainly doesnt make you look good at war.

It makes us look great!

We have been at war with Goons for three years. Think about that, three years. We aNiMaLz a alliance of 22 members have been fighting off and winning may I add against the Goons!! But anyway I am not here to talk trash I am here to praise our great warlord sir RUKUNU! Man that man is great! he single handedly held off multiple alliance and he is still here!! Anyway all you alliance who think you are strong all I have to say is come and get us! We are Destroying Goons and as well as this small almost unmentiable alliance Armpit Platoon, (But hey they are being funded by Umbrella and they even sent a nation to help them out and they are still geting crushed!!). So yeah come at us goons......

No where in this trash-talk-that-totally-isn't-trash-talk is anything even resembling the facts.

We don't have anything to prove. At the very least we have done what no other alliance has ever been able to do. We have stuck together during constant war with alliances bigger and richer than we are. We haven't disbanded, and we are always find ways to carry out our attacks. We have fun raiding, and play the way we want. If some people have fun collecting taxes, paying bills, and farming tech then thats on them. To me thats a boring way to play but obviously my opinion is subjective. And so is everyone else's. I don't get why people hate on our style of play. We are having fun in a challenging atmosphere. For some nations who like to play it safe there is no challenge to the game. Try being in constant war looking for funds and doing as much damage as you can. Then the game gets interesting.

We can hurt bigger nations by hitting their tech farms, and everyone knows we have done our share of damage so I dont get why alexio and that IRON among others pretend we haven't. We don't ever talk about you or care about you yet you hit our threads up talking bogus for no reason. Your bored and thats why your even in our thread. Hate often stems from jealously and perhaps your jealous because you see we have found a way to make this gane fun again.

So enjoy collecting your taxes, sending your tech deals, and writing pointless treaties. We'll be out having fun, raiding who we please fighting a never ending war getting the precious commodities money can't buy.

I've met a lot of pretentious or delusional people during my time here, but Sir Kindle certainly stands out among both. The Rebel is running out of money, rather quickly I might add, and as soon as RUKUNU has the stones to leave PM he's going to be leveled in a similar fashion. You're not a threat to us or anybody else. But as long as you insist on volunteering for target practice, our people will happily oblige.

We don't have anything to prove. At the very least we have done what no other alliance has ever been able to do. We have stuck together during constant war with alliances bigger and richer than we are. We haven't disbanded, and we are always find ways to carry out our attacks. We have fun raiding, and play the way we want. If some people have fun collecting taxes, paying bills, and farming tech then thats on them. To me thats a boring way to play but obviously my opinion is subjective. And so is everyone else's. I don't get why people hate on our style of play. We are having fun in a challenging atmosphere. For some nations who like to play it safe there is no challenge to the game. Try being in constant war looking for funds and doing as much damage as you can. Then the game gets interesting.

We can hurt bigger nations by hitting their tech farms, and everyone knows we have done our share of damage so I dont get why alexio and that IRON among others pretend we haven't. We don't ever talk about you or care about you yet you hit our threads up talking bogus for no reason. Your bored and thats why your even in our thread. Hate often stems from jealously and perhaps your jealous because you see we have found a way to make this gane fun again.

So enjoy collecting your taxes, sending your tech deals, and writing pointless treaties. We'll be out having fun, raiding who we please fighting a never ending war getting the precious commodities money can't buy.

THIS!!

I've met a lot of pretentious or delusional people during my time here, but Sir Kindle certainly stands out among both. The Rebel is running out of money, rather quickly I might add, and as soon as RUKUNU has the stones to leave PM he's going to be leveled in a similar fashion. You're not a threat to us or anybody else. But as long as you insist on volunteering for target practice, our people will happily oblige.

What I don't understand is why we are still a alliance then? If the Goons were really something to fear you would think that they would have obliterated us. But no. Alas we are here and you guys continue to show us your smug grin and try to play it off as if you guys are not affected. But hey, when you guys are bankrupt over a small alliance, planet bob will be laughing at you.

To add...as far as the wiki is concerned, Animalz was founded in 2013, and to go along with that, looking at alliance seniority in your alliance the oldest member and your founder has been 461 days...so a little over a year...so how have you been doing this for over 3 years?  I mean, it's one thing to try to make up crap, it's another when it's so easy to prove it wrong.  

Actually no one I've read has "hated" on your style of play.  Any hate has come from your terrible posting and boasting about "destroying" nations and alliances when it's as far from the truth as it can be.  To go along with it, your arrogant attitude coming from an alliance of ankle biters that boast like your style is something new to this world or that you actually cause any real damage.  At most you're like a knat, annoying and a nuisance, but otherwise harmless.  At the sizes you're at, the only people you're effecting are picking on newcomers of the world and discouraging new people from giving it a go.  You're not taking on veterans of Bob, you're taking on people who are new to it.  If that makes you feel superior among men, then good for you.  Funding constant war at your size?  Really?  It is relatively easy to maintain constant wars at your size, a marginally small warchest could sustain someone at your size, and a few raids on people who don't fight back can easily supply the means to continue.

You're correct on one thing, I am posting here because I'm bored, and you'll have supplied the rest of us with some comical posts, otherwise I careless what your alliance does.  Hell you have me agreeing with GOONS on something.  But since you wanted to bring it to the open stage of OWF, you opened yourself up to it.  FYI, I'm far from jealous of you nor your alliance.  I'm happy you enjoy the game as you play it, kudos, if only you checked your arrogance and ridiculous posts at the door.

Edited by Rhizoctonia

To add...as far as the wiki is concerned, Animalz was founded in 2013, and to go along with that, looking at alliance seniority in your alliance the oldest member and your founder has been 461 days...so a little over a year...so how have you been doing this for over 3 years?  I mean, it's one thing to try to make up crap, it's another when it's so easy to prove it wrong. 

Actually no one I've read has "hated" on your style of play.  Any hate has come from your terrible posting and boasting about "destroying" nations and alliances when it's as far from the truth as it can be.  To go along with it, your arrogant attitude coming from an alliance of ankle biters that boast like your style is something new to this world or that you actually cause any real damage.  At most you're like a knat, annoying and a nuisance, but otherwise harmless.  At the sizes you're at, the only people you're effecting are picking on newcomers of the world and discouraging new people from giving it a go.  You're not taking on veterans of Bob, you're taking on people who are new to it.  If that makes you feel superior among men, then good for you.  Funding constant war at your size?  Really?  It is relatively easy to maintain constant wars at your size, a marginally small warchest could sustain someone at your size, and a few raids on people who don't fight back can easily supply the means to continue.

You're correct on one thing, I am posting here because I'm bored, and you'll have supplied the rest of us with some comical posts, otherwise I careless what your alliance does.  Hell you have me agreeing with GOONS on something.  But since you wanted to bring it to the open stage of OWF, you opened yourself up to it.  FYI, I'm far from jealous of you nor your alliance.  I'm happy you enjoy the game as you play it, kudos, if only you checked your arrogance and ridiculous posts at the door.

Yawn, you bore me. You are welcome to tango with our alliance, put your orange alliance where your mouth is and attack. Oh thats right you can't! Because you have grown up so much you can't do anything to us, plus we can attack all your tech farms and you can't do a thing about it! As far as not attacking vets, haha well, then you obviously don't know our history!

Edited by Emperor Oskar

existing is not winning

The Rebel is running out of money, rather quickly I might add

I've been at near total war since around August and with no proper trades for the majority of that time either. So I wouldn't call about 9 months quickly by any stretch of the imagination.

So thanks for taking part in the late stages of the challenge.

Yawn, you bore me. You are welcome to tango with our alliance, put your orange alliance where your mouth is and attack. Oh thats right you can't! Because you have grown up so much you can't do anything to us, plus we can attack all your tech farms and you can't do a thing about it! As far as not attacking vets, haha well, then you obviously don't know our history!

This would sound more intimidating if you all weren't being 6v1'd across the board.

To add...as far as the wiki is concerned, Animalz was founded in 2013, and to go along with that, looking at alliance seniority in your alliance the oldest member and your founder has been 461 days...so a little over a year...so how have you been doing this for over 3 years?

Technically RUKUNU has been at war with GOONS a very long time if you count his previous nation.

You would be intimidating too if you had fought back against someone with no guerrilla camps instead of rolling over.

I'm sure the delaying of one guy for 6 days will be among Planet Bob's many legends in the years to come.

I've been at near total war since around August and with no proper trades for the majority of that time either. So I wouldn't call about 9 months quickly by any stretch of the imagination.

So thanks for taking part in the late stages of the challenge.

And I've been at "near total war" since my nation was founded and I'm not broke.

Now blowing through a billion dollar warchest at ~10k NS in a couple of months? That is impressive.