A Place For Every Alliance, And Every Alliance In Its Place

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tantrum? Really? You're overestimating how much I care about your rubbish alliances. I barely pay attention to the affairs of Bob these days, but despite my indifference pride prevents me from giving you schmucks even a curt nod of acknowledgement.

Dude you acknowledged them so hard, what are you even talking about at this point.

I'm happy to once more have my opinion of the NPO reinforced. You lot should have disbanded after Karma. Aye, you had a nice run at the top, but you've only lived to lick the behinds of others since then.

^ lots of acknowledgement

As for you fine fellows in AZTEC, do you plan on ever bloodying your own hands, or are you content to moan that others aren't fighting your war hard enough while you sit off to the side?

Little more acknowledgement here

VE, you're still pathetic. I have no idea why no one hasn't put you out of your misery. What exactly do you ever bring to the table? Hell, you always lose your stomach when things ain't highly in your favor. Umbrella ain't different. It's no wonder you two get along so splendidly.

A dash of it here.

IRON. Ha ha. I do have to hand it to you though. There ain't many jokes from 2006 that have stayed as fresh as y'all.

Acknowledgement all up in this bitch.

DBDC, at least you fight your own battles. I can respect that much.

^

You're high as a kite.