The Big Boss

John More Dread

Has it occurred to anyone that winning this game now involves developing a strategy to destroy DBDC? They have positioned themselves as the "end boss" of this video game.

Unless you enjoy playing to lose, you should all be thinking about that dynamic. I may be biased, but I am also undeniably correct. Sooner or later the only way for all of you to not continue being losing losers who lose is to confront DBDC. Any non DBDC alliance strategy, of any alliance who wants to not be losers, should answer the question "how do we destroy DBDC?"

If you are not playing to win, why bother continuing to play?

This is said with no resentment to DBDC, the only alliance, in fact, comprised of winning winners who win. They are the winners and you are the losers. Even their lackeys losers who are pet and fed regularly. Submitting before the power of winners does not make you one.

Seriously though, everyone... why protect your pixels, if all you are going to do with them... is lose? Are you all more satisfied to have a big stack of lose than a little one?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember 2008-2012?

Has it occurred to anyone that winning this game now involves developing a strategy to destroy DBDC NPO? They have positioned themselves as the "end boss" of this video game.

Unless you enjoy playing to lose, you should all be thinking about that dynamic. I may be biased, but I am also undeniably correct. Sooner or later the only way for all of you to not continue being losing losers who lose is to confront DBDC NPO. Any non DBDC NPOalliance strategy, of any alliance who wants to not be losers, should answer the question "how do we destroy DBDC NPO?"

This is said with no resentment to DBDC NPO, the only alliance, in fact, comprised of winning winners who win. They are the winners and you are the losers. Even their lackeys losers who are pet and fed regularly. Submitting before the power of winners does not make you one.

Seriously though, everyone... why protect your pixels, if all you are going to do with them... is lose? Are you all more satisfied to have a big stack of lose than a little one?

You have to ask yourself the question...  Is it more fun to build the house of cards?  Or to be the gust of wind that brings it all tumbling down?

Edited by Kal Asharak

Those of us that have played the political game have fought very real hegemonies before. While DBDC is very strong, they're hardly the kind of world strangling power we've seen and fought against before. The shock value of hitting large groups of players that haven't played the political game just isn't there after all this time. We've all seen actual bad things.

Just because a 150 man alliance is losing to a 20 man alliance does not mean that the 20 man alliance is winning the game. 

If you were a big boy you would have let it go. If DBDC kept you at war and you asked for peace you might have a lot of people supporting you. You're the one keeping DBDC at war, and as a result your combatants grew. 

tldr; WTF sucks at politics, propoganda, and fighting.

I'm still shocked how upset and offended people can get over an alliance defending itself.

But to the OP, you have to take it in context. Bob has a long history of hegemons and frankly most of them, perhaps all depending on your perspective, have been worse. I don't like everything DBDC does (particularly I am no fan of persecuting neutrals) and yet that aside I am still fond of them. If I had aspirations to sit in the top 250 by NS then yes I would be forced to consider them a threat and plan accordingly. But personally I dont give a squat about NS rank, never have and dont believe I ever will.

And more generally I think you can say every alliance is potentially a threat to every other alliance. This is why you dont see a grand coalition formed already to bring them down, formed from all the alliances that DO aspire to the top 250... it doesnt happen because they fear and distrust each other just as much as DBDC.

"Seriously though, everyone... why protect your pixels, if all you are going to do with them... is lose? Are you all more satisfied to have a big stack of lose than a little one?"

You know nothing of pain and suffering in this game. The World Task Force has practically not gotten involved in the politics or wars of this game for roughly a decade and has been let unmolested when even GPA took a hit. Most, if not all of the alliances out there have bled more than you have, with some of the older players (including DBDC) remember the days of fighting against the Hegemony or being subjugated in one war or another.

Be thankful you have been given so much time to prepare and grow, if you are unable to defend yourselves then that is solely your fault.

[...] If you were a big boy you would have let it go. If DBDC kept you at war and you asked for peace you might have a lot of people supporting you. You're the one keeping DBDC at war, and as a result your combatants grew. [...]

Did the DBDC ask for peace?

Just fight your war WTF.

You have sat there for years growing fat, seeing fortunes of the world around you rise and fall uninterested.

Well, the world around you doesn't give a shit about you either, or your new found interest for its fortunes.

If I was more engaged I would dig up one OWF thread that I remember from a time when Umbrella was 'the Big Boss' 'breaking' the upper tier. There were some people coming to appeal to you on irc seeing you as their only 'hope' to do something about it. Of course, they were dismissed from a high horse.

Just fight your war WTF.

WTF never gave a fuck about others.... not even when DBDC were kicking top tier arses of other alliances, including fellow neutrals. I am fan of DBDC and their love of bullying neutrals, but then why should I bleed when your alliance never bled for us, for our allies, or allies of our allies, or allies of our allies' allies yadayada.
If you don't like fighting alone, start allying people rather than sitting like a lonely duck in a crocodile pond.

Edited by Tehmina

You must have missed my previous direct question to you.

He's not DBDC, but I'll answer the question for you.

DBDC offered white peace to WTF after the first round, I believe. They refused, as is their right, so DBDC continued.

Has it occurred to anyone that winning this game now involves developing a strategy to destroy DBDC? They have positioned themselves as the "end boss" of this video game.

Unless you enjoy playing to lose, you should all be thinking about that dynamic. I may be biased, but I am also undeniably correct. Sooner or later the only way for all of you to not continue being losing losers who lose is to confront DBDC. Any non DBDC alliance strategy, of any alliance who wants to not be losers, should answer the question "how do we destroy DBDC?"

This is said with no resentment to DBDC, the only alliance, in fact, comprised of winning winners who win. They are the winners and you are the losers. Even their lackeys losers who are pet and fed regularly. Submitting before the power of winners does not make you one.

Easy there, Wulgaru, don't you have a Bad Religion show to get thrown out of?

Flawed premise equals flawed topic, please try harder.

You must have missed my previous direct question to you.

No, I ignored you because this question has been answered on a number of occassions. I have even directly quoted Asa in the past saying they had come forward about white peace and still denied that peace was ever offered. It has always been on the table. WTF has the ability to end the war, but they choose to fight on. This argument is hilarious and futile.

WTF has an out; that is a matter-of-fact. WTF didn't like the out. As a result they have lost members, and their ability to fight in the upper tier. They've even managed to have an alliance affiliation flare up that's soul purpose is to harass them for their terrible decisions. WTF has accused these people of being 'Opportunist' and 'cowards'; how a small 20 man alliance in a NS range where WTF dominates but won't fight makes bloodpack cowards I don't know. WTF is the one who won't fight them. WTF can't pursue DBDC. WTF's ability to carry out war on their illusion of an enemy is non-existent and the best they will ever achieve is a mosquito's status of nuisance.

We both know the only reason WTF "won't fight DBDC" is because of the sham AA working hard to anarchy anyone who is on the cusp enough to be a threat to DBDC.

Yes, bloodpack is preventing those 180k nations from being able to hit those 700k nations.