The Big Boss

John More Dread

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another falsehood, since there's plenty who aren't in peace mode, justt you're not going to profit from raiding them.

Have you looked at GPA's alliance page...?  Are you trying to be stupid or is it just natural?  Go take a look at their alliance page and then come back here. 

Nah. I'm just going to smash it whenever he or any of his friends get into range.  ;)

No you arent. You wont smash me because you love your tech far too much to ever get in range of me, and my friends? Mostly allied to y'all, and hitting your own allies is a great way to stay on top. Go with that urge it will serve you well. /sarcasm.

And why would you pick me to threaten out of everone here?  What have I possibly done to offend you anyway?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

No you arent. You wont smash me because you love your useless tech far too much to ever get in range of me, and my friends? Mostly allied to y'all, and hitting your own allies is a great way to stay on top. Go with that urge it will serve you well. /sarcasm.

And why would you pick me to threaten out of everone here?  What have I possibly done to offend you anyway?

I don't even know who my allies are.  Couldn't care to know. It's actually physically impossible for me to sell down to get into range of you, great job on that dumb remark though.

Just grow to #251 and I'll pay you a visit. ;)  As long as you do tech deals, you'll end up there eventually.

I threaten everyone.  Most of these guys have already gotten kicked in the teeth and are so destroyed there's no point in even talking to them anymore.  You're fresh meat. :smug:

I don't even know who my allies are.  Couldn't care to know. It's actually physically impossible for me to sell down to get into range of you, great job on that dumb remark though.

Just grow to #251 and I'll pay you a visit. ;)  As long as you do tech deals, you'll end up there eventually.

I threaten everyone.  Most of these guys have already gotten kicked in the teeth and are so destroyed there's no point in even talking to them anymore.  You're fresh meat. :smug:

It's psychologically, not physically impossible.

I suppose the greater point is that, either way, it simply isnt going to happen. You wont deliberately let go of the tech and land - and I would never allow myself to accumulate so much.

The only way I could ever see being in range to you would be if you had a falling out with your buddies and they tore you down - and even then I expect you would probably quit logging in well before you dropped far enough for me to raid.

NPO was the big boss pre-Karma, but since then we've seen optional extras trying to be boss.

Defeating DBDC might be like beating Ruby or Ultima weapon in a fantasy. There is no single boss, but several trying in different ways. DBDC mostly just cares about DBDC.

If they sanction for their own reasons its understandable in the context. Even if misuse makes someone a valid target to get hit by the same.

However alliances sanctioning on behalf of goons are proof Doom House main players were never removed from power or made unable to abuse their influence to get military opponents sanctioned, but given white peace despite Goons continuing their raids at will, war on aNiMaLz and still forcing mercy board for their victims despite most agreeing its bad for player retention.

While not the big boss, goons and willing proxies are post-game villains & mini bosses worth fighting and beating. Meet the villain quota and you'll draw out bigger bosses.

It's psychologically, not physically impossible.

I suppose the greater point is that, either way, it simply isnt going to happen. You wont deliberately let go of the tech and land - and I would never allow myself to accumulate so much.

The only way I could ever see being in range to you would be if you had a falling out with your buddies and they tore you down - and even then I expect you would probably quit logging in well before you dropped far enough for me to raid.

No, I'm not going to sit here for the next two years sending 600 tech every 10 days to try to drop down and get into range of you for a week of war.  I'm glad you figured that part out.

I wouldn't stop logging in because then I could smack all the people like you in the mouth on the way out. ;) But, that will never happen, so I'll just wait for you to slip up and pop into range or get some people to punch you for him, mod boss style. :smug:

Is it possible for o ya baby to make a post where he doesn't threaten to beat up a cybernation

This is getting sad my man, you've made like 8 in this thread alone

Nope.  It obviously upsets you so I'm going to keep doing it.  I'm surprised you didn't post a ~*~HiLaRiOuS MeeM~*~ to accurately display what you were feeling inside.

Let me know when you've hopped off our sacks.

Nope.  It obviously upsets you so I'm going to keep doing it.  I'm surprised you didn't post a ~*~HiLaRiOuS MeeM~*~ to accurately display what you were feeling inside.

Let me know when you've hopped off our sacks.

~*~HiLaRiOuS MeeM~*~

61190807.jpg

DBDC domination is dependent on their strong NS nations out of range to be targeted, being able to maintain a position where they can influence others and gain lower lvl worker bee class allies, without those out of range simply targeting their allies connecting DBDC to the treaty web.

DBDC is to far out of reach for most to attack, but hitting those enabling the boss is needed to win. However if DBDC wants to do some good, they would back war with goons and proxies. Show people they can find common ground in targets and DBDC can create something memorable

First roll the last regime leftovers before claiming a new hegemony, which is Doom house minus MK. DBDC needs to give people reason to like them or dislike common targets. DBDC needs to prove they aren't just more DH with a makeover, but something new and not scared to take TOP on.

No, I'm not going to sit here for the next two years sending 600 tech every 10 days to try to drop down and get into range of you for a week of war.  I'm glad you figured that part out.

I wouldn't stop logging in because then I could smack all the people like you in the mouth on the way out. ;) But, that will never happen, so I'll just wait for you to slip up and pop into range or get some people to punch you for him, mod boss style. :smug:

I'm glad *you* figured it out - I was clear on it from the start.

You do seem confused - one moment we are talking about NS and 10 day cycles and the next you're back on this 'punch you in the mouth' crap so which is it? Are you threatening my nation or to punch me in my mouth? Please let me know when you make up your mind.

"All the people like you" - like me in what way, specifically? There is no need to mince words man, if you have something to say spit it out.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Smurf, let me be honest, this won't hurt our friendship in the slightest because I'm a big boy and can take it. 

I know and this is why the friendship started in the first place. 

I already hit Grey Council last year remember? The thing is that if you wanted to, we could draw parallels between Monsters Inc hitting The Prussian Confederation who fit the bill as an "inactive" alliance with a similar situation to the World Task Force who I do believe you protect.I don't believe anyone came into the alliance thinking that it was going to be easy or that the World Task Force would surrender but instead just to fight and encounter resistance eventually and just take the hits with the wins.

I respect FAN too much to go and hit them, shout out to Kittiquel by the way.

As an aside, I believe I am the only person who joined the Blood Pack AA who was not approached to join the alliance but instead joined it voluntarily to get the casualties, to fight alongside Krihelion and to have a great time chatting with the World Task Force guys. For the past year, I have fought or assisted in a good proportion of the major and minor wars that went down (FAN-UCR War, LT-GC War, Beer Guzzlers War, AZTEC-Riot Society War and hell even both sides of the Kaskus-MI6 War). I had members who decided to go to MI6 who ended up fighting against Kaskus and I gave permission to Lavender Town members to fight for Kaskus in that war including Hitchcock which I am certain you were happy to receive.

Thus, I don't really see myself as a coward, I like to fight on the front lines alongside the grunts. Is that not the opposite of a coward who runs at the fight sign of trouble?

Anyway, to sum it up, Blood Pack was created to fight against the World Task Force and once the time is right, I am certain the components within will move onto other things. Such is this game.

I see what you're saying and to a certain extent I agree with you. Cowardly may not be the best word since you are fighting whereas others are not. But I don't think that takes away from my point. You sitting there with literally thousands of nations at your back if someone did the same thing to you as you're doing to WTF just doesn't bode well with me and I would call it - for lack of a better word - cowardly.

PS: We should get GeniusInc out of retirement so we can have a proper chat on the revived Apathy Report!

Ha. If you can convince him, I'll get on for it. 

I'm glad *you* figured it out - I was clear on it from the start.

You do seem confused - one moment we are talking about NS and 10 day cycles and the next you're back on this 'punch you in the mouth' crap so which is it? Are you threatening my nation or to punch me in my mouth? Please let me know when you make up your mind.

"All the people like you" - like me in what way, specifically? There is no need to mince words man, if you have something to say spit it out.

Nah, you're the one who is lacking brain cells.  But it's okay, I don't discriminate.

I'll let you figure the rest out.  I'm sure if you huddle together with the rest of the OWF peanut gallery, you can all come to an acceptable conclusion. ;)

I folded to them?  That's very hardly what happened.  They all ran to peace mode and started asking for ways out when all of DBDC started to come out and get ready to hit them.

What's GPA doing right now again?  Oh, their entire top 40 is in peace mode right now.... I wonder why? :v:

You're an idiot if you think I'm afraid to fight anyone in this game

Okay.  That fully explains why all of GPA fled to peace mode and begged for a way out, and why they're currently all sitting in peace mode right now. 

It's because we're so afraid of them. :awesome:

Why exactly do you think that the GPA top 40 being in Peace Mode has anything to do with the DBDC?

Disclaimer: me not objecting to oya's reconstruction of past events doesn't mean that I validate it, implicitly or otherwise.

Jerdge, don't make me agree with O ya baby.

You guys are without a doubt there because of DBDC - nothing wrong with that though, but don't pretend otherwise.

Where did I pretend otherwise?

I see what you're saying and to a certain extent I agree with you. Cowardly may not be the best word since you are fighting whereas others are not. But I don't think that takes away from my point. You sitting there with literally thousands of nations at your back if someone did the same thing to you as you're doing to WTF just doesn't bode well with me and I would call it - for lack of a better word - cowardly.

Which is a reasonable view to hold. I just checked in-game and it looks like I got declared on again (which is good as it means I have finally got their attention!). The thing is I'm happy I'm getting hit as it means I will get to have a nice proper fight as Californian has been giving as good as he has been getting which is great for me as it increases my casualty counter.

Just to fan the flames a little, I'll play the typical game of "post the WC info" so the World Task Force can get my diplomat mask through the system quicker:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Nintendo Land. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 4/12/2015 10:30:48 AM
Last Bill Payment: 4/12/2015 10:30:31 AM
Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 229
Last Nuke Purchase: 4/12/2015 10:31:04 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 3/20/2015
Total Money: $93,708,815
Technology: 502.48 Levels
Trade Partners: MUD Empire, Farlax, Roman Empire, Quernia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 61, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 36
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 297
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

I am happy if Nintendo, or anyone else attempts to get my warchest info from me and posting it in here, and won't take any action if it happens. Anything else apart from a "Gather Information", and as you would expect would be going a little far, haha.

Thus, I don't really see myself as a coward, I like to fight on the front lines alongside the grunts. Is that not the opposite of a coward who runs at the fight sign of trouble?

Anyway, to sum it up, Blood Pack was created to fight against the World Task Force and once the time is right, I am certain the components within will move onto other things. Such is this game.

If what you say is true that your not a coward why are you trying to switch AA now?

If what you say is true that your not a coward why are you trying to switch AA now?

You guys sure care a lot for a group of players who shout about how much they don't care.

Also, you're*.

Edited by o ya baby

You guys sure care a lot for a group of players who shout about how much they don't care.

Also, you're*.

There's a difference between not caring about (international) politics and not caring about CN. They believe in the former not the latter. Edited by Unknown Smurf