Xenforo Tech Deals (Selling)

XP Mai

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=571371

Pricing:

• 50 techs for $3,000,000
  • 100 techs for $6,000,000

Interested buyers can just go ahead and send the appropriate amount with "CyberNations [xx] Tech Deal". :awesome:

[xx] = 50 or 100 techs you wanna buy   :wub:

Disclaimer: I will not stupidly send you exact amount of techs you stated but based on the amount of money worth the amount of techs I am offering. :laugh:

50T-3M deals is no longer used as it doesn't maximize the aid slot since you can now send double that. You can do 6M-100, 9M-200 (once you get the federal aid commission wonder). Other rates are 6M-200, 9M-300. I think polar does 9M-100 even but good luck finding a buyer with that.  

50T-3M deals is no longer used as it doesn't maximize the aid slot since you can now send double that.

This is flexibility. ;)

Other rates are 6M-200

I understand that it's possible to have 6m techs/$2m, 50% cheaper than me. However, please understand that foreign slots are limited. In addiction, I joined NPO so it's expected that I'd get deals long-term from there.

Of course, negotiations are available.

This is the price for long-term buyers:

• 50 techs for $2,500,000
  • 100 techs for $3,000,000
  • 200 techs for $6,000,000
Edited by XP mai

This is flexibility. ;)

I understand that it's possible to have 6m techs/$2m, 50% cheaper than me. However, please understand that foreign slots are limited. In addiction, I joined NPO so it's expected that I'd get deals long-term from there.

Of course, negotiations are available.

This is the price for long-term buyers:

• 50 techs for $2,500,000
  • 100 techs for $3,000,000
  • 200 techs for $6,000,000

That's not flexibility. That's simply inefficient. 

If a nation has reached the level of buying tech instead of selling then that nation has enough money to have 6M to purchase tech with. Otherwise, said nation should go back to being a seller as he doesn't have enough money to buy tech. :)

If a nation has reached the level of buying tech instead of selling then that nation has enough money to have 6M to purchase tech with. Otherwise, said nation should go back to being a seller as he doesn't have enough money to buy tech. :)

Cashflow problems do occur, doesn't mean forever can't afford. ;)

If a nation has cash flow problems yet still buy tech and at a 3M-50T rate

Other than cashflow problem, the nation might want to make their tech level a nice number.

e.g. current tech 1550

The nation might want to make the techs to become nice number, 2000 by purchasing another 50 techs. ;)

then that nation has problems aside from cash. ;)

That doesn't matter for me. As long as deal transaction is successful, I don't need to bother their internal issues. :D

1. What happens if I take the money and refuse to send?

You'll be labeled as an aid thief, and the person that did not get their tech will work to have you aid and trade sanctioned on every color they can.  Basically, if that happens, you can no longer receive aid from anyone on that color spehere, or trade publicly with anyone on that color sphere (which means that you won't get the +1 happiness for in color trading).

1. Either what hilowe said, or depending on who you steal from, they might even find someone to attack you.

Fox Fire is exactly correct, I'm protected by TCA (The Crimson Army) so no one will there to mess up with me. 1427539993383-79169.pngOf course, I'm not encouraging since my nation is peaceful. I've not attacked anyone since I played this game.

All I want is to grow, and grow, and grow into a gigantic, influential and invincible nation! ^_^

Edited by XP mai

As 3/50 is inefficient because if you are large enough to sell tech youll most likely be making that or more in a single tax collection. still dont see the big deal about going on about it if you dont want it then dont take it he also put up a 6 mil deal, so if you want that then take it if not then just move on. but yes 3/50 is ineffiencent now days and no one big enough to buy tech will have that bad of cash flow problems.

and XPMai i wouldnt throw your protectorate around like that. just saying.

@Mr Chuckles, don't scare @han fei zi. Let him speak so that this thread can be featured and soon marked as "Hot!". :D It's also beneficial for me, it'll increase my profile's posts count. ;)

and XPMai i wouldnt throw your protectorate around like that. just saying.

It's a proud thing to show off. ^_^