LAN Party Gone Wrong

Bob

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just treaty DBDC instead of one of their satellite pseudo-alliances?

What exactly in your definition is a "satellite pseudo-alliance" anyway? lol Satellite...... I could certainly understand from a limited point of view, but pseudo? Come on man, that's just mean. lol. Our nukes are as legit as legit comes. Remember that. ;)

ANYWAY

o/ DT

o/ NPO

Glad this happened. At first, I'll admit I opposed this treaty but after a couple of months dealing with the new government, I have to say that they won me over. Here's to a long fruitful relationship...... And epic LAN parties! lol

Also, shout out to anyone who can remember the game these cheats go to: laimlame lapostal lamaxout

What exactly in your definition is a "satellite pseudo-alliance" anyway? lol Satellite...... I could certainly understand from a limited point of view, but pseudo? Come on man, that's just mean. lol. Our nukes are as legit as legit comes. Remember that. ;)

ANYWAY

o/ DT

o/ NPO

Glad this happened. At first, I'll admit I opposed this treaty but after a couple of months dealing with the new government, I have to say that they won me over. Here's to a long fruitful relationship...... And epic LAN parties! lol

Also, shout out to anyone who can remember the game these cheats go to: laimlame lapostal lamaxout

"Pseudo" is because you, and other associated "alliances" have revolving-door membership policies with one another.  I don't really recognize you as distinct entities.  Having a distinct banner is irrelevant.  You are part of the same entity.

"Pseudo" is because you, and other associated "alliances" have revolving-door membership policies with one another.  I don't really recognize you as distinct entities.  Having a distinct banner is irrelevant.  You are part of the same entity.

Lolok well I'm glad if gives you enjoyment to bust our balls over a well established policy. I'll say this for the millionth time, dual membership has been a thing for a long time and is not new as you should know. At the end of the day DBDC doesn't tell us jack about who or who not we can have our LAN parties with, we can do that on our own, don't insult our intelligence. Furthermore, I don't need to convince closed minded individuals of that truth to make that a truth. It's the god-honest truth; ask them. Are you convinced? :o :(  ;)

Just FYI, we were here first, so technically DBDC is our satellite. lol

Edited by Hunterman1043

Lolok well I'm glad if gives you enjoyment to bust our balls over a well established policy. I'll say this for the millionth time, dual membership has been a thing for a long time and is not new as you should know. At the end of the day DBDC doesn't tell us jack about who or who not we can have our LAN parties with, we can do that on our own, don't insult our intelligence. Furthermore, I don't need to convince closed minded individuals of that truth to make that a truth. It's the god-honest truth; ask them. Are you convinced? :o :(  ;)

Just FYI, we were here first, so technically DBDC is our satellite. lol

1) Sure, you are allowed to make your own policy.  And you have made your own policy such that it effectively nullifies your existence as a distinct entity from DBDC.

2) Sure, dual memberships have been a thing forever.  But when you have an alliance wide policy of "we are also members of DBDC, and Doom Squad, and everyone else in our little corner," when you constantly shuffle nations around to get involved in a war without "officially" implicating your own alliance, well, in my eyes, you've given up the right to be recognized as your own alliance.  Because you aren't, at least not in full.  "Pseudo-alliance" is, I believe, the best term to describe DT.

3) You don't know what the word "satellite" means.

Why not just treaty DBDC instead of one of their satellite pseudo-alliances?

Oh the buttmad

1) Sure, you are allowed to make your own policy.  And you have made your own policy such that it effectively nullifies your existence as a distinct entity from DBDC.

Your opinion only.

2) Sure, dual memberships have been a thing forever.  But when you have an alliance wide policy of "we are also members of DBDC, and Doom Squad, and everyone else in our little corner," when you constantly shuffle nations around to get involved in a war without "officially" implicating your own alliance, well, in my eyes, you've given up the right to be recognized as your own alliance.  Because you aren't, at least not in full.  "Pseudo-alliance" is, I believe, the best term to describe DT.

Nobody cares what you think, or to clarify it further, we and anyone we care about do not care what you think. The only thing null here is your comment.

So enjoy being buttmad while we're having fun.