NDO is irreleveant (Offifical Nick vs. DT vs. Everyone else Thread)

imma keep drinking, bro. NICK SUCKS, DT SUCKS, EVERYONE ELSE SWALLOWS

Anyway, I hate the shit yall bring to the table. I will personally keep trashing you if you dont stop shitting on everyone elses threads.

HERES A FUCKING THREAD FOR YOU LOSERS. GO. Ill start with a topic.

NickGhostWolf is the best nation in the game

or

Avengers are the best alliance ever

or

DT is A swaglord

Really are we really going to do this
First of no one in NDO would ever dodge a war unfortunately we have only 10 members there really isn't much we can do in terms of starting a war second there arnt many of us in NDO that are as active as we should be we stick around planet Steve because of our history and I just don't want NDO to fade away so we return every round....

Back to this war dodging I welcome any one who wishes to meet on the battle field if there is no one that wants to stop by I can assure you I will find 4 targets I will be hitting in a few days....

If you have a beef with NGW that's fine he is a big boy and can handle his business
Do me a favor keep NDO out of your mouth.
As far as sucking I lick and I don't swallow I prefer it all over my face and I really think my female company has no complaints..

RoadRash

First of no one in NDO would ever dodge a war unfortunately we have only 10 members there really isn't much we can do in terms of starting a war second there arnt many of us in NDO that are as active as we should be we stick around planet Steve because of our history and I just don't want NDO to fade away so we return every round....

Back to this war dodging I welcome any one who wishes to meet on the battle field if there is no one that wants to stop by I can assure you I will find 4 targets I will be hitting in a few days....

If you have a beef with NGW that's fine he is a big boy and can handle his business
As far as sucking I lick and I don't swallow I prefer it all over my face and I really think my female company has no complaints..

RoadRash

I wouldn't take anything that PK/DT says seriously, just saying :P

RoadRash

nothing against you, RR. You are a swag lord in my books. This is against NGWs shit posting and DT and everyone else actually dumb enough to respond, they need a topic of their own so they dont shit over other topics talking about who is better at Cybernations: Tournament Edition,  A 2 month nation simulation game.

NGW dodged war for 2 months, i hope thats not the same for NDO. NDO is relevant, but NGW isnt.

PK, I know what your saying especially with the DT aspect of things....Truthfully I stand by Nick as he is actually in the same opinion as I am, and most definitely more honorable and ethical than DT could ever be. DT just has the ability to make people want to prove the BS wrong and reasons why DT should just stop!

DT sat and made false statements and accusations against TA when I knew several things first hand that were not true. On top of that, one specific

accusation that was made against TA was untrue and substantiated by CB himself in a message to me.

Short and sweet, Like Nick, and apparently now you, I got tired of the BS DT was spreading, the constant trolling and walls text that keep destroying topics and post.

Keeping it real though, this post is only fueling the fire and not necessary, although if it keeps DT out of the other threads I'm cool with it  ;)

Why I'm even responding to this is beyond me, as I'm sitting here contemplating just erasing it all.....Screw it!

FTR, NDO are good people, and friends of mine, lay off them!!

BG

Edited by Burning Glory