Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the 2nd kind of war you are describing here.  I would much rather have no animosity and lots of playful banter than somebody who has their feelings hurt or who is just a complete troll.  I felt that way mostly when I fought Int. (plus I had the privilege of helping to send Xanth to ZI), and more recently, Legion.  Mostly playful banter without hurt feelings.  Many nukes launched.

Anyway, sorry to see allies part, but tis the way of the world.  Good luck to both Polar and Valhalla.

So true.  About half of SRA's allies are people we've fought.  Had a wonderful time getting ZI'd by Kashmir in the Kaskus-SL War, had a good experience fighting some Legion dudes as well more recently.  Butthurt wars have their own appeal, I will admit -- but fighting a worthy foe due to mere circumstance is its own reward as well.  

Since no one has said it, Valhalla has one of the all time great CN flags out there.  Good luck to Polar moving forward.

• 2 weeks later...