Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was cancelled after Equilibrium I believe.  That's what I remember happening and the wiki doesn't list it.  Also non-stickied threads on the ODN boards are old treaties.

Without Roquentin at the helm Umbrella would have potential to be good but Roquentin is the biggest stat hugger on Planet Bob.  He's just better at manipulating people and hiding it than Valhalla is.

Edited by Azaghul

Yeah it was cancelled after Equilibrium I believe.  That's what I remember happening and the wiki doesn't list it.  Also non-stickied threads on the ODN boards are old treaties.

Without Roquentin at the helm Umbrella would have potential to be good but Roquentin is the biggest stat hugger on Planet Bob.  He's just better at manipulating people and hiding it than Valhalla is.

Actually, I believe Samus is the biggest stat hugger on Planet Bob, because without him the world would be a duller place.

Step 2: Raid WTF

I kid!

I got the stinkeye for saying from the get-go that this wouldn't work, so no hard feelings, shock, or acrimony.  Just, next time, stop signing one foot on one tectonic plate and the other on another.  It isn't difficult.

Edited by Schattenmann

At risk of sounding out of the loop (I'm out of the loop), Roquentin is back?