Umbrella Nations Conducting Spy Ops Against NEW Protectorate.

Sabcat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To: Monster From: Unknown Sender Date: 3/25/2015 3:00:36 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

think this one might be retaliatory.

So it seems like people are spying Umbrella nations now.  There's at least one more nation that was spied too. 

So it seems like people are spying Umbrella nations now.  There's at least one more nation that was spied too. 

Chances of it being CPCN nations doing that are about zero. I'd put my money on someone sitting on the Int AA causing trouble.

Milkanrox100

You spied 6 times in the last 20 days on various nations that are at war causing damage to those nations and now you are surprised that there are return spy attacks??? Do tell who in Umbrella other than you and Monster were spied upon because it must be the super secret type where it does not show on the spy screens?? Not that I do not fully trust your ability to make up a spy report. Of course it really does hurt when you do a gather Intel.  But is it possible that Discord spying Cheezy might also have found some objection akin to your rudeness of spying a set of nations and hurting them even though you and your alliance are not at war with them.

May I be the first to say what a croc of you know what this is.

Dame Hime Themis.

Edited by Hime Themis

Do tell who in Umbrella other than you and Monster were spied upon because it must be the super secret type where it does not show on the spy screens??

Successful spy operations without getting caught don't show up on spy screens and haven't for as long as I've remembered, so yeah they would be the "super secret" type.

As rarely as I see these, and Dulra being so much more advanced, it's easy to believe that Hime may have never seen one of these.

For your edification, when someone succeeds fully in their attack, it does not show up on world news and stats, but you do get an interesting message looking something like this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Sigrun Vapneir    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 3/21/2015 1:24:44 PM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which is actually really good for your mental health if you did not already know it, it does not appear to be possible for you to be spied upon without receiving *some* message, even if it's only something as cryptic as this.

At any rate, she seems to be right about one thing, there are several hits if you look at http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_spies.asp?ID=10017 but more importantly if you look at the tech levels involved, there are improbable failures, meaning it's likely several times that many operations were probably carried out with full success. If Umbrella nations are being spied that history seems likely to be relevant.
Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Successful spy operations without getting caught don't show up on spy screens and haven't for as long as I've remembered, so yeah they would be the "super secret" type.

The Rebel shocking you join the thread only to jump my post. That would have been very clever except you missed the part where i said this.

Do tell who in Umbrella other than you and Monster were spied upon because it must be the super secret type where it does not show on the spy screens?? Not that I do not fully trust your ability to make up a spy report

SARCASM DOUGH HEAD.

Based on the point that after spying six nations at war with other AAs he shows a possible screen shot to claim others were attacking Umbrella with no other proof.

Yes it would not show up IF it is even a true screen shot.

Thanks for joining the parade of the stupid.

Dame HIme Themis

As rarely as I see these, and Dulra being so much more advanced, it's easy to believe that Hime may have never seen one of these.

For your edification, when someone succeeds fully in their attack, it does not show up on world news and stats, but you do get an interesting message looking something like this:

To: Sigrun Vapneir    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 3/21/2015 1:24:44 PM

Which is actually really good for your mental health if you did not already know it, it does not appear to be possible for you to be spied upon without receiving *some* message, even if it's only something as cryptic as this.

At any rate, she seems to be right about one thing, there are several hits if you look at http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_spies.asp?ID=10017 but more importantly if you look at the tech levels involved, there are improbable failures, meaning it's likely several times that many operations were probably carried out with full success. If Umbrella nations are being spied that history seems likely to be relevant.

Good Sigrun Vapeneir

I thank you for your attempt to educate. It was polite and respectful. I really do appreciate that. However, as one of the most rogued nations and certainly one with some of them most diligent fans who spy for fun and giggles, I have probably seen more personally of those than your entire alliance. It would appear that you took dingbat The Rebel at his word and missed the implied jab and sarcasm directed at Milkanrox100. I believe, given his track record the posted spy attack may very well have been a fake. Unless Roquetin shares his PMs with one of the dumbest members of his Alliance.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Good Dame Hime,

Much like your manner of speech, the nefarious spy attempt is indeed real. I diligently implore you consider other circumstances. Perhaps if your alliance treatied umbrella you would be able to see our discussion thread regarding spy attacks. I lifted Roq's spy message from that thread because he wasn't going to defend his own honor. I wish merely to preserve the second victim's dignity and save him the triggering experience of being thrust under CN's prying eyes. I'll respectfully only state that xir is a former founder of an alliance that is currently treatied with MI6 and leave it at that.  Furthermore, the attacks are continuing.

As for the other nations I've spied, it was a deal worked out with thespindoctor, myself and Umbrella leadership. He spied my nation and in return I get to gather intel on all nations of his alliance that are in my range. That works out now to be every nation in his alliance above 120kNS. If you would like that data, I can also have it delivered to your nation via FedEx or UPS nextday delivery via the following link: http://www.cybernations.net/send_message.asp?Nation_ID=31022

It seems you fought them at an earlier time, after all.

Respectfully

milkmanrox100

The Rebel shocking you join the thread only to jump my post. That would have been very clever except you missed the part where i said this.
Do tell who in Umbrella other than you and Monster were spied upon because it must be the super secret type where it does not show on the spy screens?? Not that I do not fully trust your ability to make up a spy report
SARCASM DOUGH HEAD.
Based on the point that after spying six nations at war with other AAs he shows a possible screen shot to claim others were attacking Umbrella with no other proof.
Yes it would not show up IF it is even a true screen shot.

Thanks for joining the parade of the stupid.

Dame HIme Themis

Merely correcting you and Sigrun did the same but no arsey comment to them, so take that stick out of your arse. Edited by the rebel

As for the other nations I've spied, it was a deal worked out with thespindoctor, myself and Umbrella leadership. He spied my nation and in return I get to gather intel on all nations of his alliance that are in my range. That works out now to be every nation in his alliance above 120kNS.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Merely correcting you and Sigrun did the same but no arsey comment to them, so take that stick out of your arse.

The Rebel

You are one first class liar. You had no post in this thread until you saw a chance to "prove" my mistake. You follow me from thread to thread like a leech doing the same thing each time. It is dedication just stupid. So feel free to place a stick up yours for me.

Dame HIme Themis

The Rebel

You are one first class liar. You had no post in this thread until you saw a chance to "prove" my mistake. You follow me from thread to thread like a leech doing the same thing each time. It is dedication just stupid. So feel free to place a stick up yours for me.

Dame HIme Themis

Who wouldn't follow you from thread to thread? I've paid five third-world children to watch you post already.

And no one reads the beginning of the thread, rebel. It's just not civilized.

Good Dame Hime,

Much like your manner of speech, the nefarious spy attempt is indeed real. I diligently implore you consider other circumstances. Perhaps if your alliance treatied umbrella you would be able to see our discussion thread regarding spy attacks. I lifted Roq's spy message from that thread because he wasn't going to defend his own honor. I wish merely to preserve the second victim's dignity and save him the triggering experience of being thrust under CN's prying eyes. I'll respectfully only state that xir is a former founder of an alliance that is currently treatied with MI6 and leave it at that.  Furthermore, the attacks are continuing.

As for the other nations I've spied, it was a deal worked out with thespindoctor, myself and Umbrella leadership. He spied my nation and in return I get to gather intel on all nations of his alliance that are in my range. That works out now to be every nation in his alliance above 120kNS. If you would like that data, I can also have it delivered to your nation via FedEx or UPS nextday delivery via the following link: http://www.cybernations.net/send_message.asp?Nation_ID=31022

It seems you fought them at an earlier time, after all.

Respectfully

milkmanrox100

Good milkanrox100

First when you lie at least try to mak it plausible.

3/5/2015 12:09:00 AM

team_Black.gif

Milkmanrox100
Ruler: milkmanrox100
Umbrella

team_Blue.gif

RaydenNation
Ruler: Stormwalker
World Task Force
Infiltrate Threat Advisory Systems

Success But Caught
3/5/2015 12:07:57 AM

team_Black.gif

Milkmanrox100
Umbrella

team_Blue.gif

DaBears
Ruler: Ron Paul
World Task Force
Infiltrate Threat Advisory Systems

Success But Caught

Second look at the time line.

3/20/2015 9:30:58 AM

team_Black.gif

Milkmanrox100
Umbrella

team_Blue.gif

ardvark
Ruler: mr Bill
World Task Force
Gather Intelligence

Success But Caught
3/18/2015 10:20:19 AM

team_Black.gif

Milkmanrox100
Umbrella

team_Blue.gif

The Illuminati
Ruler: hueylewis53
World Task Force
Gather Intelligence

Success But Caught
3/17/2015 9:57:36 AM

team_Black.gif

Milkmanrox100
Umbrella

team_Blue.gif

New Terminal
Ruler: Sinister
World Task Force
Gather Intelligence

Success But Caught
3/9/2015 4:31:04 PM

team_Blue.gif

Ruritania
Ruler: thespindoctor
World Task Force

team_Black.gif

Milkmanrox100
Umbrella
Target Weapons of Mass Destruction

Complete Failure

So for all your fancy attempt at talking you attacked nations of WTF first and changed their threat level to harm them and continued after they retaliated.

Further more the attacks continue?? Really someone must have a small nation with a whole lot of tech to be able to once again manage a sussecful get away without being identified.

Try again.

Dame Hime Themis

The Rebel

Dame HIme Themis

I was posting in this topic before you, you forgot to take your meds or something as you're making stuff up like usual.

I have a habit of pointing out mistakes with everyone so you're not a special one.

I saw your mistake so corrected it. Nothing more and nothing less.

I won't expect an apology for your passive aggressive remark that has been misplaced from the start of your replies.

As for the other nations I've spied, it was a deal worked out with thespindoctor, myself and Umbrella leadership. He spied my nation and in return I get to gather intel on all nations of his alliance that are in my range. 

Dear milkman,

after your spying of WTF nations I certainly spied yours. Here is the PM you sent to me:

To: thespindoctor    From: milkmanrox100    Date: 3/9/2015 2:40:06 PM

Subject: Reparations

Message: The president of Umbrella, Roquentin, has declared that you will send me 3 batches of 100 tech each as reparation for spying on my nation. This issue has already been negotiated with WTF leadership, and we hope to do business again.

My reply to you was:

To: milkmanrox100    From: thespindoctor    Date: 3/9/2015 4:28:43 PM

Subject: RE: Reparations

Message: Well that's strange because I was told by Cuba that you are going to send me 200 tech. You better do it cause he said he is going to give you an enema if you don't.

May I also take this opportunity to say that you appear to be one of the least intelligent people I have come across this year.

BTW I hope to do business with you soon.

Of course there was no deal and no arrangement. I suspect you meant it ironically in the sense that my spying of your nation allows you to spy other WTF nations. I was right, though, you are indeed one of the least intelligent people I have come across this year.

Edit: had to get my quotes right :-)
Edited by thespindoctor