A Couple Kaskus Announcements

Ive reached out to a few people I used to know on Maroon that are still very interested in what happens with what is left of "the brain" seems the general thought is its an old favor called in. Essentially with GATO out of the picture they needed  some form of an ally/to be protected lest they be rolled by raiders and wanted to retain some modicum of dignity so it was framed as an actual "treaty"

*shrug*

Just what I hear anyway, what do I know  :smug:

mUqC0k4.png?1?6401

We originally treatied III% because they wished to reevaluate their FA and needed a bit of breathing room while they did so. I am happy to say that we were successful in doing so and kept them from being raided for the most part while they were vulnerable.

Anyways with their recent treaty announcement we feel this is no longer necessary as their new (and old allies -- hi GATO) obviously have more firepower and political pull than we ever had and are likely to protect them much better than we ever could. 

Therefore the treaty will be null and void 72 hours from the posting of this announcement. 

Also we have a new government. Both Suryanto Tan and GantanX have moved on from this world and we are in need of new leaders.

Black Orchid is the President of Kaskus once again. For reference the government is as follows:

President - Black Orchid
Vice President - Lord Bitburg
Lord of War - Death From Above 82
Minister of Economics - Baby Fark McGeezax
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Collegekid13 of Spandonia

Both Suryanto Tan and GantanX have moved on from this world and we are in need of new leaders.

wow what happened to them? They were both in top 10 for body count?...RIP brave warriors! :facepalm: Congrats to III% for getting right in this world! So does Kaskus still protect LN? :blink:

wow what happened to them? They were both in top 10 for body count?...RIP brave warriors! :facepalm: Congrats to III% for getting right in this world! So does Kaskus still protect LN? :blink:

Both are in inactivity mode due to RL, one is getting married and the other is having a kid. I fully expect both to be back within 6 months.

And yes we protect LN. Edited by Unknown Smurf

Caparo hasn't been in Kaskus for almost 3 years now.

Yeah I know. I've known him for going on four years. When I think of Kaskus, I always think Razor although he hasn't been in for years. 

Isn't this the same guy that pops in and out of activity at Non Grata, Smurf?

That's the fella.