The Fearless Angels together again!

Almost one month ago, the Angels of War and the Fearless Fighters were thrown together to defend against the forces of DEFCON 1 and the Misfits. Given our early history, we were an unlikely pairing, but it is true that sometimes the best brotherhoods are forged in fire.

A month ago, we showed DEFCON 1 and the Misfits that, while being new, we could each stand strong in the face of aggression.

And today, we turn the tables by being the aggressors.

Hello again, Misfits; we missed you. And we look forward to crossing blades with the Roman Empire while we’re at it.

AoW/FF Stats

Nations: 27

Strength: 475,903

Average Strength: 17,626

Nukes: 207

RE/Misfits Stats

Nations: 27

Strength: 454,069

Average Strength: 16,817

Nukes: 204

B-)

Well Cazaric, you have really grown here...!   This was one of those things any one could expect to happen, and it is now  for real!!!

Play Good,War with bravery and Gusto...!  :nuke: :war:

With qualified alliances being slim pickings, we went with the closes alliances/stats we could.

This should be a fun and interesting war.

GL to every one!

o/ war

o/ FF-AoW

o/ RE-Misfits

BG

Stats are always relevant

I'm becoming impatient.......looks like a walk in the park for your top tiers to me. So since you know the stats didn't even add up by a good chunk why didn't you throw in a small group or at least a gentleman notice. Seemed pretty desperate to need to blitz an uphill war ehh?

Oh and AOW be thankful you have FF supporting your top end with you, we had every intention to up declare you alone and roll you.

Edited by yung flow

Stats are always relevant

I'm becoming impatient.......looks like a walk in the park for your top tiers to me. So since you know the stats didn't even add up by a good chunk why didn't you throw in a small group or at least a gentleman notice. Seemed pretty desperate to need to blitz an uphill war ehh?

Oh and AOW be thankful you have FF supporting your top end with you, we had every intention to up declare you alone and roll you.

AoW/FF

Over 35k: 0

Over 30k: 3

Over 25k: 5

Over 20k: 4

Under 20k: 15

RE/Misfits

Over 30k: 0

Over 25k: 2

Over 20k: 5

Under 20k: 20

There. Those stats are as of a few minutes ago, so a day into the fighting. Like I said, I forgot to get the initial ones. However, if you were so impatient, you could have done that yourself. It took two minutes; I just needed to get home to do it.

I must say, Kaboom, you could learn a hell of a lot from your war partner Staccs. That man knows how to respond to a war declaration well: with honour and even a little o/ ....not whining and slinging pointless threats around. Enter the battlefield like a man, not a spoiled child.

AoW/FF

Over 30k: 3
Over 25k: 5
Over 20k: 4
Under 20k: 15

RE/Misfits

Over 30k: 0
Over 25k: 2
Over 20k: 5
Under 20k: 20

There. Those stats are as of a few minutes ago, so a day into the fighting. Like I said, I forgot to get the initial ones. However, if you were so impatient, you could have done that yourself. It took two minutes; I just needed to get home to do it.

I must say, Kaboom, you could learn a hell of a lot from your war partner Staccs. That man knows how to respond to a war declaration well: with honour and even a little o/ ....not whining and slinging pointless threats around. Enter the battlefield like a man, not a spoiled child.

You can't even provide good stats from the first day. Ugh your terrible at this. RE also has all the guys In the mid tier. If I didn't know better I would say misfits top guys were targeted. Dont provide garbage moves and you won't get bad responses. It's pretty simple actually

Surprised you guys had to put this much firepower to bring me down. I didn't even realize I was so intimidating.....

Why does that sound so familiar to me...

Maybe because you use that excuse every time you get dogpiled on.

In answer to your question, the same reason that PK or DT would get dogpiled on if they bothered to build nations :)

Following avengers footsteps being a new alliance isn't the route to take, it will only make you lose respect. But hey whatever floats your boat. Painting targets on avengers just paints targets on you too. I know your obviously God awful with numbers failing to even post the full stats for the war (which I can see why, it would just show how much garbage you are) but the wall that's being built In TE isn't exactly pretty for you.

Edited by yung flow

We are not following in anybody's footsteps. Do you see the Avengers anywhere in this declaration?

It's no secret that we have assisted them before, but we are not a satellite of them. We assisted them because they have been friendlier to us than most other alliances. Not to say that others have been disrespectful, but the Avengers have been actively friendly. I appreciate that.

You can't even provide good stats from the first day. Ugh your terrible at this. RE also has all the guys In the mid tier. If I didn't know better I would say misfits top guys were targeted. Dont provide garbage moves and you won't get bad responses. It's pretty simple actually

Chill, he forgot. Stop crying. 

Following avengers footsteps being a new alliance isn't the route to take, it will only make you lose respect. But hey whatever floats your boat. Painting targets on avengers just paints targets on you too. I know your obviously God awful with numbers failing to even post the full stats for the war (which I can see why, it would just show how much garbage you are) but the wall that's being built In TE isn't exactly pretty for you.

You're the one who told Cazaric you were going to roll AoW.