She can go straight to hell-a
Why do I always pick chalk

From Hyperonic

I have woken up today
To post on the boards and say
I like Phoenix Wright games
while dodging RIA flames
im gay im gay im gay im gay im gay

This moment of culture is brought to you by Steve Buscemi's Greater Poetic Cultural Improvement Project: "Because posting is about more than repeating incoherent rhetoric".

Hilarious  :smug:

Malto (Asa Phillips) ThePromisedLand (CubaQuerida) Team: Pink 2/28/2015 Aid Pink is off limits for you

Shikaonij (Vosunda) ThePromisedLand (CubaQuerida) Team: Pink 3/30/2015 Trade & Aid Oh neat you're on pink

Source: http://www.cybernations.net/all_sanctions_view.asp

:popcorn:

P.s: May I also be sanctioned on Pink? :)

Edited by MIBHG

RIA has provided me with more limericks in support of Mogar:

From Ogaden

There once was an RIAer from Nantucket
Who went to live in a bucket
He asked for some soup
they said he was poop
and so he left and said $%$* it

From Jenne

My bracket is full of suck
Though I think it's all just bad luck
$#%# Cinderella
She can go straight to hell-a
Why do I always pick chalk

From Hyperonic

I have woken up today
To post on the boards and say
I like Phoenix Wright games
while dodging RIA flames
im gay im gay im gay im gay im gay

This moment of culture is brought to you by Steve Buscemi's Greater Poetic Cultural Improvement Project: "Because posting is about more than repeating incoherent rhetoric".

Hillary Duff doesn't like your usage of gay.  What if I say, "that's so rich white guy!" 

Also your post made too much sense.  Go re-write it.

If enough people are still interested in a color sphere free of disruption due to sanctions during conflicts, I'll make a run for brown senate. Only those seeking to take control of the senate so they can damage trades would be legitimate targets for sanctions under the new system, in order to protect the sphere from unnecessary trade disruptions.

However I need to hire a campaign staff to message individuals reminding them to vote for me in order to win and hold a seat. The first 3, maybe more, who bring me at least 5-7 votes can join. If I win, everyone on the campaign staff gets a slot of cash sent to or for them. Also they would have the protection of a senator who only uses the senate powers if its to defend the members against those who are abusing sanctions already or prevent harmful proposals from being passed by voting against those who harm a lot of nations.

• 2 weeks later...

If enough people are still interested in a color sphere free of disruption due to sanctions during conflicts, I'll make a run for brown senate. Only those seeking to take control of the senate so they can damage trades would be legitimate targets for sanctions under the new system, in order to protect the sphere from unnecessary trade disruptions.

However I need to hire a campaign staff to message individuals reminding them to vote for me in order to win and hold a seat. The first 3, maybe more, who bring me at least 5-7 votes can join. If I win, everyone on the campaign staff gets a slot of cash sent to or for them. Also they would have the protection of a senator who only uses the senate powers if its to defend the members against those who are abusing sanctions already or prevent harmful proposals from being passed by voting against those who harm a lot of nations.

I'll do it if you promise to sanction Mogar on brown.