Sanctions!

Mogar

To: Mogar    From: CubaQuerida    Date: 3/13/2015 12:39:03 PM

Subject: Sanctions!

Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by CubaQuerida of the Pink team for the reason of Violation of DBDC/RIA NAP. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid with members of the Pink team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the Pink team have been canceled.

Today I learned that tech deals are considered an act of war if you are aiding nations DBDC does not like, but anyone aiding DBDC is just doing tech deals and it's not an act of war at all!

For reference, the agreement between RIA and DBDC and friends. I'm glad we're at least acknowledging our hypocrisy, it's the first step on the path to redemption.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I get it. It's that thing of where you compare breaking an NAP to a disagreement with an entirely different context!

I thought Tech deals were not an act of war, and thus not breaking any NAPs? An agreement between myself and another nation is just that, third parties should be allowed to dictate the terms of that?

TIL the person I aided was not at war with DBDC, feel free to check the war screen.

TIL that Mogar asked Kashmir/War Jesus to define "at war" for him.

Feel free to actually change the reality if you'd like, as it stands, following DBDC and their allies logic from the last war, I am simply tech dealing and have not done anything to deserve sanctions. :)

Its almost like Mogar doesn't understand what an NAP is.

Please, explain how I have violated an NAP by sending a tech deal to a friend? Edited by Mogar

Sanctioning a Maroon nation on Pink to prevent them to send other aid to Blue nations seems... I am not sure what it seems. It looks it's been done more for the show than anything else.

Considering the 4k soldiers and the Aid reason one would think that it was a provocation and that the party being provoked decided to bite.

Anyone feel free to correct me with harsh words and threats if I am getting anything of this wrong, thank you. :)

I see your point, sending aid to a member of an alliance that is at war with your NAP partner is in no way their business. Carry on.

Maybe now you can actually go to Maroon where you should already be and Cuba is just helping you on your way?

Edit: You sent troops to an alliance that DBDC are at war with, so yes you violated the NAP.

Mogar wasn't on pink. This sanction didn't effect anything ingame.

Maybe now you can actually go to Maroon where you should already be and Cuba is just helping you on your way?

I am of course on Maroon, with my Maroon happy family, I'm not certain what the purpose of the sanction was, other than inspiring me to create a thread about it.

I see your point, sending aid to a member of an alliance that is at war with your NAP partner is in no way their business. Carry on.

So, aiding alliances through tech deals is considered an act of war? Just so we're clear on your stance on this subject.

The thing I found hilarious was that Mogar was buying the tech, and giving soldiers to someone who is out of DBDC's war range

You send money unguarded across national borders? Haven't you ever heard of armored cars and convoys?

Edit: You sent troops to an alliance that DBDC are at war with, so yes you violated the NAP.

Would you like me to go onto lyricals and link to aid that was considered tech deals on DBDC's side this most recent war that also contained soldiers and were considered tech deals?

Oh yeah, I must have forgotten that its possible to create a once super tier nation in 525 days

That NS drop was incredibly significant, he was totally in DBDC range just last week!

Go for it, difference is that DBDC is protected by PECS and you are more than likely not.

In reality, the difference is DBDC feels they should be allowed to do things that they themselves said were wrong for other alliances(Polar) to do not even two months ago.

Edited by Mogar

3/11/2015 2:56:10 PM
"Totally just a tech deal."

9 million and 4k troops from one tech seller to another tech seller...Yeah with the reason given and all it's totally legit and wasn't a violation of NAP... :rolleyes: It totally was just a "tech deal" and totally not an act of war, totally brah! :ehm:

9 million and 4k troops from one tech seller to another tech seller...Yeah with the reason given and all it's totally legit and wasn't a violation of NAP... :rolleyes: It totally was just a "tech deal" and totally not an act of war, totally brah! :ehm:

I'm not a tech seller, check my own aid I've recieved cash and tech for at least the past 6 months, if not further, and not sent out tech in that entire time. Mr Director is a CNRPer and was asking for tech deals, I obliged.