Citadel vs TPC+NDO

Nick, for the record I believe you would stomp DT but I wouldn't stoop down to a fight challenge. It's not worth it.
Focus on your self and your alliance, trust me you won't have to worry about DT anyway as I'm sure there will be
plenty of other nations that want a peace of him/her.

I also don't think you need to explain yourself to anyone for any reason, life happens, shiat happens and it's no ones business
but who's you make it....fuck them if they don't like it or believe it!!

I sincerely hope your doing much better with RL and the person that hit you is behind bars!

BTW, you cracked me up a few time in this thread.

DT, STF up! Seriously!
I'm with Alex here on this one.....you are coming off as a cold hearted piece of shiat!
You are continuously taking over post with all of this hate BS, and better than everyone rhetoric.
People are really getting tired of this, and I have to believe this is not your intentions to act this way.
You are becoming consumed with hatred towards everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Please for the love of the game can you just let things go for the rest of the round?

BG

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick, for the record I believe you would stomp DT but I wouldn't stoop down to a fight challenge. It's not worth it.
Focus on your self and your alliance, trust me you won't have to worry about DT anyway as I'm sure there will be
plenty of other nations that want a peace of him/her.

I also don't think you need to explain yourself to anyone for any reason, life happens, shiat happens and it's no ones business
but who's you make it....$%&@ them if they don't like it or believe it!!

I sincerely hope your doing much better with RL and the person that hit you is behind bars!

BTW, you cracked me up a few time in this thread.

DT, STF up! Seriously!
I'm with Alex here on this one.....you are coming off as a cold hearted piece of shiat!
You are continuously taking over post with all of this hate BS, and better than everyone rhetoric.
People are really getting tired of this, and I have to believe this is not your intentions to act this way.
You are becoming consumed with hatred towards everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Please for the love of the game can you just let things go for the rest of the round?

BG

I'll look at it for exactly what it is gonna end up being, an open invitation for me to Tech/XP raid DT at will, so it ends up working in my favor anyway.  "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it!"

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

I'll look at it for exactly what it is gonna end up being, an open invitation for me to Tech/XP raid DT at will, so it ends up working in my favor anyway.  "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it!"

Do you really think I'm worried about a noob like you. You're just a fly that i will squash as soon as you get in my path.

Well one thing is for sure and that is that he won't be getting 2 months without war to build his nation next round.

Lets see what he can do in 2 weeks because that's about all hes getting.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Well one thing is for sure and that is that he won't be getting 2 months without war to build his nation next round.

Lets see what he can do in 2 weeks because that's about all hes getting.

DT is one of the better fighters TEhas to offer. Anyone going up against him will have their hands full. It is a shame we didn't get to see him on the battlefield this round.

DT if you hit nick or any other member of NDO expect me to counter and and will leave your nation alot weaker then it was before you attacked ...

As for DT being one of the better fighters in TE I am not scared and can promise DT will not come out ahead if he engages in an attack on any of my comrades for I will show you one of the better fighters in TE I think I would even lose sleep for this situation ( update 1 am :P ) Edited by greco

DT if you hit nick or any other member of NDO expect me to counter and and will leave your nation alot weaker then it was before you attacked ...

As for DT being one of the better fighters in TE I am not scared and can promise DT will not come out ahead if he engages in an attack on any of my comrades for I will show you one of the better fighters in TE I think I would even lose sleep for this situation ( update 1 am :P )

He agreed to a 1v1 against me but as you wish and this game isn't about being the better fighter, its about being the better builder. Any noob can send attacks.

Its almost my dream matchup :) now how do wearrangee arrange fatal and rock to go at it?
Give us an A!

Maybe but I have feeling its going to be TPC, OP, WD's,  D1, Misfits vs Avengers and friends for some time. You're just bringing all the competent vet alliances closer and closer.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

all parties have agreed peace will be at next update ( 15th into the 16th ) at the expiration of the first round of wars…

it has been fun thank you for the good fight o/

RoadRash

He agreed to a 1v1 against me but as you wish and this game isn't about being the better fighter, its about being the better builder. Any noob can send attacks.

Maybe but I have feeling its going to be TPC, OP, WD's,  D1, Misfits vs Avengers and friends for some time. You're just bringing all the competent vet alliances closer and closer.

You will not survive the entirety of next round unless you re-roll.  Count on it.

You will not survive the entirety of next round unless you re-roll.  Count on it.

You'll never be able to make me re-roll all by yourself so I'm guessing you're already cowering from our 1 vs 1 and are recruited friends to help you. :lol1: Just remember if you do use friendlies, I will too.