Citadel vs TPC+NDO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure there are no excuses next time.

Honestly did you just honestly say that. Now I don't really know ngw that we'll but people tend to not lie about these things. If photos are around as well it backs it up. Honestly just honestly show some humanity and stop trying to be so cold hearted because that was the most embarrassing thing I have seen on these forums.

Honestly did you just honestly say that. Now I don't really know ngw that we'll but people tend to not lie about these things. If photos are around as well it backs it up. Honestly just honestly show some humanity and stop trying to be so cold hearted because that was the most embarrassing thing I have seen on these forums.

I don't want to get into all that personal drama because this isn't the right thread for it so I'm trying not to escalate it even though you 2 are actively trying to escalate it and further derail the thread. Millions of people experience misfortunes every day but millions don't use it as a weapon against their enemies on the internet. Just the biggest douches do.

I don't want to get into all that personal drama because this isn't the right thread for it so I'm trying not to escalate it even though you 2 are actively trying to escalate it and further derail the thread. Millions of people experience misfortunes every day but millions don't use it as a weapon against their enemies on the internet. Just the biggest !@#$%s do.

You mistake it from my end and I am sure from ngw end. We aren't using it as a esculation its not my intention. However if you was claiming what you say which again not doubting that, there was a better way of phrasing what you said. Because from the outside view dt it looked heartless and downright disgusting. We may not agree on a great deal of things but I think we agree on the same thing as you aren't that type of person. Just try to phrase it a little differently in future that's all.

You mistake it from my end and I am sure from ngw end. We aren't using it as a esculation its not my intention. However if you was claiming what you say which again not doubting that, there was a better way of phrasing what you said. Because from the outside view dt it looked heartless and downright disgusting. We may not agree on a great deal of things but I think we agree on the same thing as you aren't that type of person. Just try to phrase it a little differently in future that's all.

Tell your friend to go and start his own thread about this accident he had. I've had friends that have been in serious accidents too but they didn't use it on the internet to try and paint a negative picture of people they hate. I'll say it again just to be clear, its an excuse to me and if that makes me a bad person in your world then so be it. He sounds just as ignorant as he did before this accident so nothing has changed. If there are people i can't stand, its these types that will literally use anything as a weapon.

Shut up ghostwolf and dt, no one likes u.
Anyway, citadel made the wrong move here. They would have been in a good position to hit avengers with OP

I know no one likes me, and i don't care. :P There is only one person i don't want not liking me and he doesn't even play. ^_^

And i think you overestimate the abilities of Citadel. They likely made this DoW to avoid getting hit by the Avengers but it does mean no one can effectively challenge the Avengers now except for a couple of nations in regards to flags.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I'd challenge you to a fight, but it'd be pointless.  Daenerys at least can get into the NS range.  You can't.

Yes because I am going all out this round, my nation building efforts are really high. Bruh I dont think you even were in range of me last round. I think I was in the top 30 or so. Get at my level bruh.

DT I joking I love u I just dont like ur spam with ghostwolf dont feed the idiot k?

Citadel may be afraid of Avengers, but that's only cause they have an incompetent leadership. I'm sorry guys I recruited alexio to citadel when I was in there. Kong would have left me the keys to the kingdom and the avengers would be in the ground right now

I know no one likes me, and i don't care. :P There is only one person i don't want not liking me and he doesn't even play. ^_^

And i think you overestimate the abilities of Citadel. They likely made this DoW to avoid getting hit by the Avengers but it does mean no one can effectively challenge the Avengers now except for a couple of nations in regards to flags.

bothers.gif

You know my mom always said if you dont have something nice to say dont say it. Well my mom was right! 

o/ Mom 

o/ Citadel 

Also ghostwolf, how is 2 months without war for you? Cmon tough guy. Fight Stevie to a 1 on 1 you !@#$% cat.

You are 2% of my NS.

nuclear_fire.jpg

/me put shades on  B-)

My favorite picture in the game :D

You are 2% of my NS.

My favorite picture in the game :D

Yes I am. And I'll stick kick your ass. The is for ppl who can't fite in SE read my nation bio bruh. I haven't been up keeping the account other than check the important messages I get begging for me. Its about the quality of the cat. Not how stoopid I can go like u

Yes I am. And I'll stick kick your ass. The is for ppl who can't fite in SE read my nation bio bruh. I haven't been up keeping the account other than check the important messages I get begging for me. Its about the quality of the cat. Not how stoopid I can go like u

I can only declare on people with 50% of my NS or more.  That means that you would need to have 25 times the NS you have right now, just to be at the lowest end of my range.  Apparently, you're not even smart enough to do that.  And "can't fight in SE"?  Moar like "I get bored between global wars and need wars to entertain myself".

And "can't fight in SE"?  Moar like "I get bored between global wars and need wars to entertain myself".

Guess what finger I'm holding up

ayy you funny as fuck. we may be on opposite sides of the war but that shit made me lol 

I can only declare on people with 50% of my NS or more.  That means that you would need to have 25 times the NS you have right now, just to be at the lowest end of my range.  Apparently, you're not even smart enough to do that.  And "can't fight in SE"?  Moar like "I get bored between global wars and need wars to entertain myself".

You are a noob reader. R u illerate bruh, can u read BETWEEN the lines? I'm not even trying bruh. Yea, what do you play between your two months without a TE war?