Are there any more ways to get $400,000 instantly other than taxes?

XP Mai

It would take you to 1001, but with the way the bills calculation works, there is a jump in what you pay at 1000 infra.  So, with 1001 infra, you'll actually make less every day than you will with 999 infra.

I don't fully understand.

Which do you mean? :unsure:

• exact 1000 will cost more
  • the nearer to 1000, the more it'd cost and vice versa
  • any numbers in 1000 will cost more

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fully understand.

Which do you mean? :unsure:

• exact 1000 will cost more
  • the nearer to 1000, the more it'd cost and vice versa
  • any numbers in 1000 will cost more

What I'm trying to say is, there is a cost increase in the maintenance of infrastructure at 1000 infra.

Those sitting at 999.99 infra have not yet hit that increase, while those that sit at 1000.00 or above have.

So, nations that sit at 1001 infra are actually losing money, as they do not gain many additional citizens from 999, and their bills have increased because they have crossed the infra jump point.

What I'm trying to say is, there is a cost increase in the maintenance of infrastructure at 1000 infra.

Those sitting at 999.99 infra have not yet hit that increase, while those that sit at 1000.00 or above have.

So, nations that sit at 1001 infra are actually losing money, as they do not gain many additional citizens from 999, and their bills have increased because they have crossed the infra jump point.

1999 isn't above 1000?

1999 isn't above 1000?

Obviously it is, but at 1999 infra, you have gained population, and been able to purchase additional improvements.  Those additional citizens and improvements will increase what you are receiving in taxes each day, thereby increasing what you will have as profit each day.

I've always heard this referenced to as an infra jump.  You purchase at least a certain amount of infra, so that after all of your purchases (infra and improvements), your daily profit is more than it was sitting at x999.99 (could be 999.99, 1999.99, 2999.99, etc).

To make it simple on myself, I typically will save until I have enough for 1000 infra, so I bounce from one infra jump point to the next.

There's no point to using it if your tech is higher than 0.5

But in your situation right now, I'd just buy 10, 9.5, 10, 10, 10, 10, 5, 10, 10, 5.5 as this still takes best advantage of the tech price jumps.

• 2 weeks later...

You can buy the donation from somebody.

Find another CN player selling donations. Get him/her to buy you a donation in exchange of an amount of tech you are both okay on.

I believe the profits would be tiny.

For your size, yeah, the profits wouldn't be as great.

I really just recommend you join a good AA. In some cases, your alliance members will fund all sorts of things for you. My alliance bought me my FAC for nothing and many alliances will do similar things. Though you generally have to show the investment will be worth it.