Flying Sabres: Where Ferrets are Golden

Flying Sabres

Where Ferrets are Golden

0MGtDHn.jpg

We made nations (again).  Now we have made a new alliance (again) because every alliance we looked at wanted us to fill out a form, join an academy, get Skype, seriously, we couldn't be bothered to jump through so many hoops.  So, this seemed like less work and here we are, Flying Sabres.

You can join us by chatting us up in IRC.  If you can't figure out IRC, well, don't worry about it, you can join another great alliance.  Don't look for forums, we don't have any.  

We like guns, hockey, tech, land, and guns (guns are listed twice because that is how much we like guns).  If you would like to be our friends and chill out, maybe watch some Red Dawn (the original only) or some Indiana Jones (not Crystal Skull because we choose to believe it doesn't exist) or other cool things then we can treaty or shoot stuff together.

See you in IRC: #flyingsabres

Sincerely,

Pensfan and UZIgrl

Edited by MistressMisfit

For a second I thought this was a Golden Sabres revival and was quite pleased.

Um....  it pretty much is since UZIgrl and Pensfan started Golden Sabres, and Flying Ferrets, now Flying Sabres...

:)

Edited by Kal Asharak

Um....  it pretty much is since UZIgrl and Pensfan started Golden Sabres, and Flying Ferrets, now Flying Sabres...

Pensfan's old nation was Ceska Republik...  just saying.

:)

Technically I didn't start Golden Sabres but I was in love with you so I left FAN and joined Golden Sabres so I could flirt with you easier and then we got married and here we are, Flying Sabres!

CN Love!  Awww!

You all should just join an alliance, and learn the game. Your total NS is less then 3k ns. LOL

This is funny come from you, and your alliance. Especially when you asked me, and my alliance to merge into you, when you had 10 nations that didn't even equal to 30k. Remember where you came from, and don't be rude to the same type of alliance size from where you started from.