DBDC - The inside story

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good, I was hoping there would be screenie dumps of logs that have no date on them. I was worried they might be in context or something.

Date is irrelevant. These logs will show how DBDC talk about so called allies, targets, their utter disregard of treaties and lies.

The problem is, you've already posted these outdated logs. Why did you feel the need to post them again?

Dude, WTF are you doing? Yes, you have posted this before because I've already seen all this shit. And why the fuck are you posting the same exact screenshot over and over? We saw it the first time, the second, third and fourth time, OK? We got it. You have a hard on for your old friends. Nobody really cares though.

Dude, WTF are you doing? Yes, you have posted this before because I've already seen all this !@#$. And why the $%&@ are you posting the same exact screenshot over and over? We saw it the first time, the second, third and fourth time, OK? We got it. You have a hard on for your old friends. Nobody really cares though.

OMG bro dont do this you are killing me ROFL. Mate i was seriously laughing out loud.

OK if you think you have seen these then feel free to leave this thread alone.

I am posting these so that everyone in CN can see how DBDC conspire against everyone!!!!!!!

DBDC wants to kill you all!!!

You are a DBDC meat shield so your opinion is biased

I could honestly care less about DBDC, I for one think their power is absolutely useless and they are an elephant on thin ice. 

HOWEVER, the things you have provided are completely useless. 

By the time i am finished the whole of CN world will see that DBDC are liars, can not be trusted and want to eat you all!

They want you all dead trust me! They just want every nation under DBDC to be 100k ns - 200k ns so that they feast on you with 0 risk. Dont you understand this?

Every AA has conspired against every other AA at some point in another, this really means nothing.

Eh, that's not really true, but of course those that do work this way usually believe everyone else does, evidence to the contrary be damned.