Communist Party of CyberNations Protectorate

Interesting take on what happened during the LSF-NoR war, though.

It happens to be the truth. You promised support, didn't deliver, there was a treaty cancellation. Any of this ringing a bell? I suppose it isn't. I mean, it was only one of the best pieces of lolCommie drama the world had ever seen.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....mind your own bees wax

Make me, sonny. Your little three-man vanity AA includes two of the worst leaders produced in the history of the CyberLeft. I think folks who haven't been around for very long deserve to know this. Certainly your protectors deserve to know this.

This is pretty low, Trotsky.

Naw, just low enough I'd say. AA has been dead for 6 years and has no official protection. Anyone still acting a fool over it all this time later is doing so out of ego alone. 

Besides, CPCN was founded by the great prophet Haraldur. This is just a reclamation of a holy site, that's all.

It happens to be the truth. You promised support, didn't deliver, there was a treaty cancellation. Any of this ringing a bell? I suppose it isn't. I mean, it was only one of the best pieces of lolCommie drama the world had ever seen.

It's more complicated than that I'm afraid. LSF knows the truth. No need in crying over spilled milk three years later. If you must know the gory details, I'm on IRC

Make me, sonny. Your little three-man vanity AA includes two of the worst leaders produced in the history of the CyberLeft. I think folks who haven't been around for very long deserve to know this. Certainly your protectors deserve to know this.

NEW and I have quite a pleasant history, they're well aware of everything pertinent to the situation.

"Make me" xfd, s-s-s-sorry mister. 

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

Communism in this realm is an intra-national system and cannot be applied on the international level because the proletarian and bourgeois classes do not exist here.

You would be surprised as the dissertation-level posts scattered throughout the realm about communist theory in Bob. Crazy stuff

Communism in this realm is an intra-national system and cannot be applied on the international level because the proletarian and bourgeois classes do not exist here

The "commies" all understand this, but a "communist" alliance attracts more recruits than a "democracy" themed alliance, so they might as well call themselves communist eh? 

Zoggy, Trotsky is/was the greatest villain of the LSF-NOR 2.0 war. We hates him for a full year due to that. however over the past year he has developed some kind if trust and people in DL/LSF believe him more now. In turns out (I we have evidence) that the mastermind of the 'let LSF fuck off and die' was someone else. . someone who actually posted in this thread. I'll try and keep my excitement now low and curse Trotsky was making me join this awesome shut if an alliance!
Also thanks NEW for the help! You guys are gems <3

Edited by Tehmina

Some people will take the cheap shots whenever they can, RJ. Peons, to be ignored and ridiculed.

This is new drama, exciting drama. Well, drama for some, anyways.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

Zoggy, Trotsky is/was the greatest villain of the LSF-NOR 2.0 war. We hates him for a full year due to that. however over the past year he has developed some kind if trust and people in DL/LSF believe him more now. In turns out (I we have evidence) that the mastermind of the 'let LSF $%&@ off and die' was someone else. .

He wrote a cheque his butt couldn't cash. His alliance called him on it. That's just poor leadership on his part, and it's not really the sort of thing one ought to defend.

Zoggy, he gave importance to the opinion o the wrong person. That was his fault as a leader and I think he has regretted that... which is why the thread leader is Jaki o7

Souly, you think one year is harsh? Ask NoR man! The LSF-NoR rivalry is about to complete its 9years this May lol