Communist Party of CyberNations Protectorate

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are not many people around these parts outside of INT/LSF that I share many opinions with so lol @ "You're just mean to people u disagree with!!!!!111". I don't think anyone else I've ever talked to in this community despite horribly disagreeing with them are bigots. Just you, because you are a bat !@#$ insane bigot which has now been documented and show cased in this thread in front of jesus and everyone lmao.

Go take your persecution complex and ~awesome job~ out there into that big interesting life that you totally have then and stop !@#$ posting in an IC part of the forums. You've thoroughly made a fool of yourself behind closed doors, no need in doing it here, too, it's just embarrassing. 

Nah bro, the only thing documented here is that you only have a noun, a verb, and "you're a racist/bigot/nazi/Rota". I'll leave you to your hallucinations, as well as your well-hated Left-wing alliance, and let you be schizophrenic and sociopathic in peace and on your terms (until you get rolled ofc) ;) 

You're incapable of not getting the last word lmfao, what a man baby.

Talk about projection. Jesus that's all you ever do.

But I am truly curious Trotters. What made you come up with this "Rota = GM/Peggy" theory that you stated as fact to NSO, and here in this thread? Was it to discredit them, or was it simply a figment of your imagination?

But if we're going to talk about short memories, isn't it kind of weird that you're snug as a bug in a rug in Umbrella not very long after forming DL and jumping INT during eQ when they were already being attacked by like 20 alliances? 

If you consider over 2 years ago to be "not very long," I suppose.

Talk about projection. Jesus that's all you ever do.

But I am truly curious Trotters. What made you come up with this "Rota = GM/Peggy" theory that you stated as fact to NSO, and here in this thread? Was it to discredit them, or was it simply a figment of your imagination?

You already know the answer to this warnable discussion in this particular forum. 

"Projection" lmao, that's literally what you're doing right now. You even said "I will not let u get the last word on me!!!" before so I mean. 

Those "verbs and nouns" as you say mean something greater considering you've displayed right here and elsewhere that they are accurate descriptions of who you are. No one who is familiar with you does not believe that you do not have severe struggles with homophobia, racism, and especially sexism as evidenced by how astonished people were on the other forums by how disconnected from reality you are. And if they didn't before, your ultra-defensive crying in this thread has surely confirmed it. (lmao @ still viciously ignoring how demonstrably comparable your rantings are to neonazi antisemitic conspiracy theories as displayed in how word-for-word your nonsense is to theirs). 

That's what Im talking about. I have no problem with objectivity and rationality, I have problems with people like you who hold themselves up as the paragons of these virtues while being the most observably ill person in the room. 

I'll let you get your cherished last word in, though. Go ahead, I know you're itching for it, get one last embarrassing attempt at projection, and one last armchair psychologist jab in there to prove how not-petty and ~together~ you are despite dragging your bigotry onto an IC part of the forums because of how hard your worldview was torn down in front of you and everyone else before. 

Get in one more "ura big fat meany who just has verbs!!!!111" in and continue to prove me right, go on, slugger. 

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

SECRET MESSAGE
FROM
The Empress of Peace, The Palace of Eternal Sun and Rain, Labrys city, Femocratic Lands
TO
Queen Peggy Inga, I-have-not-even-an-hint-about-the-name-of-your-silly-palace, Malmopenaghen, Sisterhood of Pain

Stop pander me with your whining requests of our help!
You're just lucky that The Empress of War is drunk and sleeping now!
Otherwise her answer would have been more harsh than mine is!
You ALREADY know VERY well that we would have ENORMOUS troubles engaging battle with communists!
Most Amazons are still shocked by that thing that happened in Whileway!
Our propaganda evidenced they were communists, just to hide the fact they were wymyn like us! That's why now our troops still have...some psychological problems attacking communists!
Propaganda is fixing it, but that requires time!
If you little perverted manlover do not remember, that's here for you the survived fragments of the original recording of the mission on Whileaway!
Have a good night...that means I hope you'll avoid your perverted harem!

ORIGINAL RECORDINGS OF THE MISSION ON WHILEAWAY - SURVIVED FRAGMENTS
"Are you sure these weird persons are wymyn?"
"Checked, three times, we're within fellows here. No need to wear battlesuits, we'll use gala sarees"
"What is a dog?"
"An hunting animal, a parody of a cheetah, that thing, dog, is extinct on Mother Earth"
"These poor farmers dressed as slob teenagers are shooting our delegation with primitive hunting rifles! We need help!"
"Incoming missile!"
"Hohohoh! These primitive slobs even have missiles? Ha! That's ridicolous! They'll learn their primitive missiles can be easily destroyed by our missiles anti-missiles! Fire!"
"Why the hell their missile is still flying after our anti-missiles intercepted it???"
"It's not a missile! It's a giant bullet fired by a giant gun! Anti-missile missiles are useless against that! It's not a real weapon, it seems they use it for mining!"
"They are destroying our spaceships with...a mining machinery???"
"I'm hearing them, now, they're singing!"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Lxc3O4mQV74

OOC: Sorry, guys, that's the only part of the original story I remember now, Spider is snoring, that's a pity - Vampir.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

You already know the answer to this warnable discussion in this particular forum. 

"Projection" lmao, that's literally what you're doing right now. You even said "I will not let u get the last word on me!!!" before so I mean. 

Those "verbs and nouns" as you say mean something greater considering you've displayed right here and elsewhere that they are accurate descriptions of who you are. No one who is familiar with you does not believe that you do not have severe problems with homophobia, racism, and especially sexism as evidenced by how astonished people were on the other forums by how disconnected from reality you are. And if they didn't before, your ultra-defensive crying in this thread has surely confirmed it. (lmao @ still viciously ignoring how demonstrably comparable your rantings are to neonazi antisemitic conspiracy theories as displayed in how word-for-word your nonsense is to theirs). 

That's what Im talking about. I have no problem with objectivity and rationality, I have problems with people like you who hold themselves up as the paragons of these virtues while being the most observably ill person in the room. 

I'll let you get your cherished last word in, though. Go ahead, I know you're itching for it, get one last embarrassing attempt at projection, and one last armchair psychologist jab in there to prove how not-petty and ~together~ you are despite dragging your bigotry onto an IC part of the forums because of how hard your worldview was torn down in front of you and everyone else before. 

Get in one more "ura big fat meany who just has verbs!!!!111" in and continue to prove me right, go on, slugger. 

I was half-expecting an honest answer to that question, which you've so far never produced. Instead I got a full-scale [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_rage_and_narcissistic_injury]narcissistic rage[/url]. You've pretty much demonstrated that you carry traits of a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism]malignant narcissist[/url] that are extremely unhealthy and very worrying to anyone you associate with.

[spoiler] Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial personality disorder, aggression, and sadism. Often grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines organisations he/she is involved in, as well dehumanising the people he/she associates with.

Malignant narcissism is a hypothetical, experimental diagnostic category. Narcissistic personality disorder is found in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), while malignant narcissism is not. As a hypothetical syndrome, malignant narcissism could include aspects of narcissistic personality disorder as well as paranoia. [b]The importance of malignant narcissism and of projection as a defense mechanism has been confirmed in paranoia[/b], as well as "the patient's vulnerability to malignant narcissistic regression".[/spoiler]

I've spent literally hundreds of hours debating and interacting with you, and it's good to know that others who have spent similar amounts of time or more seem to agree with your paranoid-schizophrenic and sociopathic features. Whether it's the extreme rage and vituperation you've wished to level at me after [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126253-communist-party-of-cybernations-protectorate/?p=3372618]a simple jab[/url] for exposing the grotesque character that you really are, all you need to do is... I don't know, look at your own images you depict yourself with on the NSO forums:

[spoiler]

AYJ7oku.gif

Excellent depiction of your own sense of grandiosity. So much for walking on water..

yACRC03.gif

Some good ol' sadism to boot. Chopping up "pigs"(i.e. police officers) and then snorting them like cocaine. 

avatar_188_1423888906_zpsbhcupc8b.jpeg

This is just a demented picture, not too dissimilar from your old, equally demented and demonic avatar that you used to use.

[/spoiler]

If you think that being ostracized by the almighty forces of Trotsky, Rey (a CNer who basically manages to piss off just about everyone he associates with in due time, who unsurprisingly is your new acolyte) and Doppelganger (who, we used to joke in NSO, would "filter out people in NSO" with Anthony - i.e. kind of had a regular habit of bullying) equates to everyone in the world thinking i'm a racist, sexist, homophobe, etc. well all I've got to say is you're delusional. In fact you're one of the very few people in my entire life that has even accused me of racism! [ooc]and I say that as I'm living with an Indian family at the moment, after going to a Karaoke bar last night with 4 other non-white people. Boy I must be so racist![/ooc]. Such projection of your clearly demonstrated hostility of white people, not to mention being a gender Feminist (which, by default, basically means you're sexist against men and self-hating).

Sure, you sapped me emotionally in our last series of encounters, but you know, that's kind of textbook for [url=http://www.decision-making-confidence.com/malignant-narcissism.html]demented persons[/url] such as yourself. Now you take that as some kind of badge to further spew your venom towards me, and it's very unbecoming, and merely only confirms the emptiness of your character.

But then again, narcissists hate more than anything of being exposed, and use projection (something that all humans are guilty of at some point or another, including myself) as your main tool of attack and aggression. It's no wonder your hostility towards me flew through the roof once I started mentioning the "N" word and implied that you were one. I truly feel sorry for those who cannot see beyond your glibness and charisma and think for a second you're actually a decent human being, but enjoy your new acolytes like Rey, and those you've managed to dupe into joining your new vanity alliance - clearly the ones you've betrayed and trashed know better now. You might even want to convince them of all the evil Rotas in Italian-sheeps clothing!

Pretty much everyone was upset with your ramblings lol, if you think it was just me and three other people you clearly weren't paying attention.

I think life snapped you emotionally (and mentally) as evidenced by the fact that you're playing armchair psychiatrist here and analyzing my sigs and avatar on the NSO forums and used a jokepost by Scihobo and the fact that people bitter @ me (most of whom im actually irl friends with) over something that happened here on bob (not being able to differentiate between reality and a game I guess you're schizophrenic huhu)  as seeing my ~true schizophrenia and sociopathy~.

I changed my mind, I'm not giving you the last word because I forgot how hilarious it was to watch you squirm and mentally unravel in public whenever you're called out. I can't believe you whipped out my NSO sigs, I cannot stop laughing goddammit lmfao. 

I also like how the projection you do is just "something all people are guilty of" but my alleged projection makes me a  "narcissist", accusing me of being aggressive and using projection once I was "exposed" despite the fact that it's you who came into an IC thread still crying and freaking out about being called out for your past behavior.... which is literally the definition of projection. You coming into this thread and acting like a child over having your $%&@ed up world view crushed in front of everyone (countless times now) is what normal people who totally do not have mental and self-esteem issues do but pointing out your nonsense is somehow "narcissistic rage" haha. 

You are not a psychologist so maybe it's time to lay down the phrases you clearly don't know anything about. 

Your knowledge and familiarity with anything remotely related to the human condition as well as your emotional and intellectual sanity are just like *your* NSO avatar: a void of nothingness.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

If that's what you think narcissistic rage looks like, Kain, then I am very envious of your life.

As you can see, he has a real nasty habit of trying to pretend that he knows things that he doesn't and it gets magnified a thousand fold when someone calls out his frantic behavior and fanaticism.

He's probably obsessed with narcissism and sociopathy because deep down he knows they're both things he very visibly suffers from. Trust me, I'm a psychologist  :ehm: