Communist Party of CyberNations Protectorate

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta love Leftists who prefer immigrants that come in here oppressed and rights-less, and Leftists that prefer that wages be reduced for everyone, because then what else would they have to complain about and have any moral standing?

but nope, in Trotters' world, any criticism of anything spearheaded by the Chamber of Commerce = "You're a racist!"

(You tried a suicide run, and failed to get your own alliance you led to support you, much less your allies, hah!)

Oh look Kain talking about stuff he doesn't talk about and trying to mask his racism with some phony liberal concern about wage suppression, how shocking. Get those jabs in wherever you think they'll fit  but you are still literally a racist homophobic conspiratorial cry baby which is why you are here right now in an IC forum still pouting about being chased from your community for being certifiably insane. 

Nice try again but the neckbeard fedora trope is strongly associated with mra's to the point where some ppls have felt the need to come out and defend the fedora to try and reclaim it from said douchebags http://feminspire.com/the-fedora-isnt-the-problem-the-men-wearing-them-are/

Why are you all being serious?  After this post was made we should've realized this was topic was over.

after further investigations of our secret service FRA putting out that more than 75% :psyduck: of members of the Communist Party of CyberNations are...ugh...males :facepalm:

The government of Sisterhood of Pain officially declares the Communist Party of CyberNations a nasty masculinist and women-hating ultra-misogynist fascist terroristical organization
Since now our efforts :nuke: will be directed to erase :nuke: that cancer from the world, in order to ensure women's freedom

A short declaration of Queen Peggy Inga:
"This fundamentalist masculinist terroristical ultra-misogynist nasty thing called Communist Party of CyberNations will be DEFINITIVELY subjugated by CYBORG DOMINATRIXES of Sisterhood of Pain!!!
NO MORE VIOLENCE ON WOMEN!!!!!!
THIS IS THE TIME OF WOMEN'S REVENGE!!!
WE'LL ENFORCE THEM TO WEAR SUNGLASSES!!! JAAAA!!!
THEY'LL NOT BE ABLE TO EYE-RAPE US ANYMORE!!!
WE'LL ENFORCE THEM TO WEAR THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE UNDERWEARS FOR MEN OF ALL UNIVERSES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN!!!
WE'LL ATTACH THEM TO OUR RICKSHAWS!!! JAAAA!!!
CAPTIVES WILL BE CYBORG DOMINATRIXES!!!
AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE OUR NATIONAL CURRENCY!!!
THE BEST CURRENCY OF ALL UNIVERSES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN!!!
THE FAMOUS
"Communist Women Owns All!!!"  :awesome:

NOW I HAVE NO TIME TO SAY MORE, I HAVE AN ENORMOUS HAREM OF MAL...OOOPS! EXCUSE ME! AN EMBARASSING ERROR! I MEAN! I HAVE SOME HUSBANDS TO TAKE CARE OF!"

Queen Peggy Inga, absolute monarch of Sisterhood of Pain.

Yeah the totally not-rota person should be made it clear that this has come to a close

Ok Rota.

I have access to their IP's. They are not Rota and you're all acting like retards... :facepalm:

Different ips lol, you have clearly never met Sindorin

INT guys educate this person on the Rota of the left

I do know Sindorin. I also know Rota, GM and Peggy, as well as how to trace IP's. We're talking about IP's that are oceans apart, so you lose. If you have better evidence than me, by all means, go report it.

I would have to say the only reason you cunts are accusing everyone left and right of being Rota is because you actually want Rota back.

Get over it, and stop harassing people.

I will give my blessing if you get rid of that terrible flag. And I'm not just saying that because I know that flag debates are literally the best way to cause disputes in an alliance.

Hey, I'd be for it if someone would design one.   Out with the old, in with the... older.  I guess.  I don't know.  Maybe after we get going, we'll just revert to ICP.

For me being so terrible, this whole thread is basically a pissing match between people trying desperately to prove they're better than me.  If the goal of this whole ordeal was to inflate my ego to epic proportions.... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.  I'm freakin' awesome.

I'm trying to find a way to write that into our new constitution actually...

As for proving people are better than you?  You're incomparable and you know it, keep it up!  

And thanks for the spy attacks whoever is doing it.  I'll just save you the trouble, my Warchest is low from the last wars, and I haven't collected for 20 days thanks to a new trading partner not accepting a trade....    Right now I'm sitting at 294 million with 20 days of back collection.

I do know Sindorin. I also know Rota, GM and Peggy, as well as how to trace IP's. We're talking about IP's that are oceans apart, so you lose. If you have better evidence than me, by all means, go report it.

I would have to say the only reason you !@#$* are accusing everyone left and right of being Rota is because you actually want Rota back.

They are the ones who came into this thread you moron. I have zero reason to believe this based on my own evidence that I have reported to the appropriate people.

Spy attacks, Hobo? Hahaha, beware the CPCN threat! Are spy attacks supposed to be "rattling" or something? Clearly no one is going to attack us anytime soon, so there's not much point in that.

So scared right now oh no~

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

Hey, I'd be for it if someone would design one.   Out with the old, in with the... older.  I guess.  I don't know.  Maybe after we get going, we'll just revert to ICP.

I'm trying to find a way to write that into our new constitution actually...

As for proving people are better than you?  You're incomparable and you know it, keep it up!  

And thanks for the spy attacks whoever is doing it.  I'll just save you the trouble, my Warchest is low from the last wars, and I haven't collected for 20 days thanks to a new trading partner not accepting a trade....    Right now I'm sitting at 294 million with 20 days of back collection.

I'll make you a nice flag for 9 million. ;)

I have zero reason to believe this based on my own evidence that I have reported to the appropriate people.

The evidence you don't have... OK. :v:

Fox Fire once again proving that an IQ can match a jersey number.

I'm not the one accusing random people of being somebody just because I miss them so much and have a seriously delusional case of denial....

A short declaration of Queen Peggy Inga:
"This fundamentalist masculinist terroristical ultra-misogynist nasty thing called Communist Party of CyberNations will be DEFINITIVELY subjugated by CYBORG DOMINATRIXES of Sisterhood of Pain!!!

that sounds like a lot of fun

I would have to say the only reason you !@#$* are accusing everyone left and right of being Rota is because you actually want Rota back.

Why so defensive? :v Edited by Unknown Smurf

Why so defensive? :<

Probably because that's my ally you're talking about and the whole Rota talk in general got old as fuck months back.
It's like every persona giving off a female impression gets accused of being Rota. It's ridiculous and stupid as fuck.

Probably because that's my ally you're talking about and the whole Rota talk in general got old as $%&@ months back.
It's like every persona giving off a female impression gets accused of being Rota. It's ridiculous and stupid as $%&@.

Why do you assume I'm calling people rota because they are girls? Edit: Girly*

Maybe I'm calling them rota because they know wayyyy more about CN than the new nation they are should?

It's that, posting style and a million othee things that betray him. Every new poster is scrutinized because he's a known proxy user so identifying him by ip is useless. Edited by Unknown Smurf

that sounds like a lot of fun

Danke Schon! :ehm:

Queen Peggy Inga is extremely excited by that new war against nasty misogynists and fake communists!

Another declaration from the Queen Peggy Inga:

"WELCOME COMMUNIST SISTERS IN OUR FEMALE-SUPER SUPREMACIST COMMUNIST NATION!
WHERE ALL COMMUNIST WOMEN ARE WORSHIPPED AS DEITIES BY THE MISOGYNISTS!!!
WHERE ALL DOMINATRIXES WITH A WEIGHT UNDER 400 lbs ARE CONSIDERED SEVERELY UNDERWEIGHT!!!
WHERE I JUST ORDERED THE SUBSTITUTION OF TAXIS WITH 4-PASSENGERS RICKSHAWS, EACH ONE SERVED BY A SINGLE MISOGYNIST!!!
WHERE WE HAVE THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE UNDERWEARS FOR MEN OF ALL UNIVERSES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN!!!
WHERE ALL WOMEN DURING SUMMER WEAR AT LEAST 12 HOURS PER DAY HEAVY BOOTS WITH BAD TRANSPIRATION AND WITHOUT SOCKS, KNOWINGLY THAT MISOGYNISTS WILL KISS THEIR STINKING FEETS!!!
WHERE ALL MISOGYNISTS GROVEL TO THE FATTEST SUPREME LADY OF DEVASTATION!!!

FELLOW COMMUNIST QUEENS, IT'S A GREAT PRIVILEGE FOR YOU TO BE HERE!!!"

Queen Peggy Inga addressed even that disgusting fake thing of "feminist" males :facepalm:

"What's that???
The FATTEST SUPREME LADY OF DEVASTATION is VERY *BLEEEP* AND ALSO EXTREMELY *BLEEEEEEEEP*!!!

I have a collection of slaves.
Even a lot of feminist [insert here a non-female gender].
I punish them with *BLEEEP*!!! Two times a month!!! The double of others!!!
The first time because they're misogynists!
THE SECOND TIME BECAUSE THESE DISGUSTING MISOGYNISTS CLAIM THEY'RE "FEMINISTS"!!!
OXYMORONS ARE RESERVED TO WOMEN!!!

MORE RUTHLESSNESS!!!
MORE PUNISHMENT!!!
MORE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

MORE GYNARCHY!!!!!!

HAIL SISTERHOOD OF PAIN!!!!!!!"

Queen Peggy Inga, absolute monarch of Sisterhood of Pain.

Sisterhood of Pain is a Feminist paradise, nicknamed "The Saudi Arabia of Man", an absolute monarchy ruled by Queen Peggy Inga. It's a totalitarian state, where all political parties are banned, except for "F!!!" (aka Feministiskt Initiativ ++). Males cannot vote nor held public offices nor urinate standing up. There aren't prisons within the country, but labor camps for male criminals and rehabilitation courses for fluffy WOMEN. Income tax is flat: 0% for WOMEN (they doesn't pay taxes, and also the State give them a basic income), 75% for males (for males is also provided a tax on celibacy, 10% of their income). Death penalty is provided for the crimes of catcall and/or eye-rape (in addition the law, in order to prevent eye-rape, makes compulsory for males to wear sunglasses at everytime in public). Even more terrible crimes ensure to the perpetrator an important role in mass-torture games that are held annually in the capital Malmopenaghen. Retirement age is 50 years for WOMEN and 100 years for males.

The local film festival is very famous, and among the most successful titles we can include the horror movie "I was eye-raped by the laser gaze of a capitalist manly mutant from Mars" and the social denunciation movie "Males who do not shave their disgusting beards".

Edited by Peggy Inga

Oh look Kain talking about stuff he doesn't talk about and trying to mask his racism with some phony liberal concern about wage suppression, how shocking. Get those jabs in wherever you think they'll fit  but you are still literally a racist homophobic conspiratorial cry baby which is why you are here right now in an IC forum still pouting about being chased from your community for being certifiably insane. 

Nice try again but the neckbeard fedora trope is strongly associated with mra's to the point where some ppls have felt the need to come out and defend the fedora to try and reclaim it from said !@#$%bags http://feminspire.com/the-fedora-isnt-the-problem-the-men-wearing-them-are/

Haha, let the poison spill Trotsky. Seems after all those drugs riddled away most of your IQ, you're only be able to say a noun, a verb, "nazis", "racism" and "Stalin didn't commit genocide against Ukrainians!". My biggest mistake was thinking there was actually any substance behind all of your envy, self-hate and your pathological need to slander everyone you disagree with (Rota, haha).

And only a year ago, you were making male feminist-fedora jokes on NSO forums, so why the change of heart? Male feminists and White Knights, after all, are only a few years away from being MRAs, since it's the same bullshit and victim-mentality with a different scapegoat.

Haha, let the poison spill Trotsky. Seems after all those drugs riddled away most of your IQ, you're only be able to say a noun, a verb, "nazis", "racism" and "Stalin didn't commit genocide against Ukrainians!". My biggest mistake was thinking there was actually any substance behind all of your envy, self-hate and your pathological need to slander everyone you disagree with (Rota, haha).

And only a year ago, you were making male feminist-fedora jokes on NSO forums, so why the change of heart? Male feminists and White Knights, after all, are only a few years away from being MRAs, since it's the same !@#$%^&* and victim-mentality with a different scapegoat.

There are plenty of people I disagree with that I'm perfectly cool with. I'm just not cool with actual bigots who project all of their nonsense on to other people. I am the one who had to have 3 threads deleted because I freaked out in them when I was called out, who is still so bitter about it that I decided to bring all of this to the OWF, who hates women so much that I buy into ZOG rip-off conspiratorial nonsense (Do I have to do a side-by-side of things you've said with actual ZOG ramblings to show the extremely close comparisons again?) because I have problems getting with them, yes yes, I am the one with "envy" and "self hate" here hahaha. I never made any such jokes. I've always liked the douche atheist/mra fedora joke because of how accurate it is, trying to appropriate it isn't a very slick thing to do lmao.

But do continue to rant and rave in an IC part of the forums to prove how not-psychotic and bitter you still are

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/11/mainstream-left-silencing-sympathetic-voices?CMP=share_btn_tw

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/01/not-a-very-pc-thing-to-say.html

http://socialdemocracy21stcentury.blogspot.com/2015/03/ukip-and-british-general-election-of.html

One quote of which should stand out above them all (from the first article):

Assumption creep may be accurate in some cases. We all know about the “I’m not a racist, but … ” arguments. But more often than not, it simply isn’t true. To insist otherwise is lazy. It’s just a way of making sure people who have opinions contrary to your own stay safely in their boxes – the boxes marked “bad people”. To actually address the issues is thus avoided, because who needs to debate with a bad person? It’s enough just to condemn them.
One very key element of the liberal left has long been under threat: its liberalism – that is, its willingness to debate with anything outside a narrow range of opinions within its own walls. And the more scary and incomprehensible the world becomes, the more debate is replaced by edict and prejudice: literally pre-judging. Identity politics is one of the most significant developments of the last 50 years, but it has led to nerves being exposed in a way they rarely were by economic issues. Because identity is less about politics and more about that most sensitive of human constructions, the protection of the self – both group and individual.
The more scary and incomprehensible the world becomes, the more it is replaced by edict and prejudice. And the more it becomes about the protection of self, the less it becomes about the back and forth of rational argument. All the beliefs, opinions and doubts I hold are just that: they are ideas, not ironclad convictions. I am not certain about any of them, and am quite willing to change my mind, as I have done many times in the past. But I will not alter them if I am faced with invective rather than debate; in fact, they will become more entrenched.

The more you try to pigeon-hole every single opinion you disagree with as being "racist", "GVC is a moron", "sexism", or "you're a bad person", the more and more enemies you create towards accomplishing causes you claim to care about. At a certain point, it is apparent that the issues you claim to care about do not matter much, but rather it is your own personal gratification in opposing some tyrannical enemy like the bourgeosie, neo-colonialism or white men (despite you being 1/2 white and a man, hence the self-hate). Your list of a hundred and something things that you "hate" should be an indicator to everyone that it's not about "social justice", shared economic prosperity or personal empowerment of any sorts. It's just simply you trying to act superior against "bad people" and using every bullying tactic in the book to accomplish it.

But yes, myself? I have time management issues, and clearly debating with a Far-left scumbag who apologizes for tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions, of murders by the hands of Communist dictatorships, while laughing at notions of "objectivity", "rationality", or "evidence" is a terrible usage of my own time, one that I've rectified generally by opting out of places that you happen to hang around.
[ooc] I now have a job that pays quite well, almost certainly better than any you've had in your life, so wasting my time with your ilk and slander is not as big of a concern that it was before.[/ooc]

But you're no longer in NSO (again!), so why should I treat you with any respect that you clearly refuse to show anyone that you disagree with? Perhaps I'm a long-term Rota fake account, that seems to be your new line. But either way, pointing out your anti-social and self-cannibalization beliefs and bullying tactics does not make one a "bigot", rather those who are intolerant of any beliefs other than your own, and calling them "racist", "sexist", "homophobic", "moronic" regardless of content simply showcases your own toxic personality and bigotry.

I suppose Zogs is the new boogeyman that I should be ashamed to be like, or something. Pathetic.
Edited by KainIIIC

There are not many people around these parts outside of INT/LSF that I share many opinions with so lol @ "You're just mean to people u disagree with!!!!!111". I don't think anyone else I've ever talked to in this community despite horribly disagreeing with them are bigots. Just you, because you are a bat shit insane bigot which has now been documented and show cased in this thread in front of jesus and everyone lmao.

Go take your persecution complex and ~awesome job~ out there into that big interesting life that you totally have then and stop shit posting in an IC part of the forums. You've thoroughly made a fool of yourself behind closed doors, no need in doing it here, too, it's just embarrassing.