Communist Party of CyberNations Protectorate

I mean, you can mansplain the !@#$ and come up with reasons why you were banned on your own, but the people that were there know how legitimately !@#$@#$ nuts you are.

lmao, "mansplain".

Underneath CN's biggest troll, there's manboobs and a fedora

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try by the fedora trope is widely associated with MRA types.

was going for the white knight fedora 'trope', which... strangely is probably where most MRAs come from (hence the similarities in Fedoras)... watch out for Rey in a few years :P

[spoiler]image.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee[/spoiler]

Hey, let's get things back on track here and not talk about how nuts this random guy (Kain) clearly is...  And instead focus on how terrible Trotsky is.  He's like Comrade Craig if Craig was schizophrenic.

Things haven't been going nearly badly enough to indicate that you've been involved.

Sci, don't talk to me. You killed my trade circle. Traitor.

You guys want to start trouble, fine. But come up with your own damn name, you lazy shiznos.

Int were custodians of something. Unfortunately (and I do mean just that) Int has gone. It's understandable that some of you still have an attachment to the name but sniping from the sidelines when you've abandoned ship is poor form. There's no need for it.

Pingu you Gramscian revisionist! Join the party

And or coup ODN

Entryism's not my thing, comrade. And I can hardly be a revisionist: I'm as old as time and set in my ways. I've seen wave after wave of comrades come and go, reinventing  and re-reinventing the revolution. The eventual triumph of the proletariat is inevitable, but the road there seems long and curiously curvy.

after further investigations of our secret service FRA putting out that more than 75% :psyduck: of members of the Communist Party of CyberNations are...ugh...males :facepalm:

The government of Sisterhood of Pain officially declares the Communist Party of CyberNations a nasty masculinist and women-hating ultra-misogynist fascist terroristical organization
Since now our efforts :nuke: will be directed to erase :nuke: that cancer from the world, in order to ensure women's freedom

A short declaration of Queen Peggy Inga:
"This fundamentalist masculinist terroristical ultra-misogynist nasty thing called Communist Party of CyberNations will be DEFINITIVELY subjugated by CYBORG DOMINATRIXES of Sisterhood of Pain!!!
NO MORE VIOLENCE ON WOMEN!!!!!!
THIS IS THE TIME OF WOMEN'S REVENGE!!!
WE'LL ENFORCE THEM TO WEAR SUNGLASSES!!! JAAAA!!!
THEY'LL NOT BE ABLE TO EYE-RAPE US ANYMORE!!!
WE'LL ENFORCE THEM TO WEAR THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE UNDERWEARS FOR MEN OF ALL UNIVERSES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN!!!
WE'LL ATTACH THEM TO OUR RICKSHAWS!!! JAAAA!!!
CAPTIVES WILL BE CYBORG DOMINATRIXES!!!
AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE OUR NATIONAL CURRENCY!!!
THE BEST CURRENCY OF ALL UNIVERSES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN!!!
THE FAMOUS
"Communist Women Owns All!!!"  :awesome:

NOW I HAVE NO TIME TO SAY MORE, I HAVE AN ENORMOUS HAREM OF MAL...OOOPS! EXCUSE ME! AN EMBARASSING ERROR! I MEAN! I HAVE SOME HUSBANDS TO TAKE CARE OF!"

Queen Peggy Inga, absolute monarch of Sisterhood of Pain.

Join CPCN Rota

Another one of your drug-induced hallucinations, eh? I never knew you'd miss Rota so badly that you'd start imprinting in your mind everyone you disagree with as 'Rota'. (still waiting for those non-existent logs :P)

That's worse than calling someone who disagrees with anti-worker rights, anti-labor, anti-wage policies like H1Bs a "racist". But what can we expect from you these days. Probably more effective anyways than throwing INT and C&G under a vanity suicide run at NoR.

Another one of your drug-induced hallucinations, eh? I never knew you'd miss Rota so badly that you'd start imprinting in your mind everyone you disagree with as 'Rota'. (still waiting for those non-existent logs :P)

That's worse than calling someone who disagrees with anti-worker rights, anti-labor, anti-wage policies like H1Bs a "racist". But what can we expect from you these days. Probably more effective anyways than throwing INT and C&G under a vanity suicide run at NoR.

"Yeah if them minorities come into the country it'll ruin our jerbs but im not racist you guys I promise". Enough with these ZOG rip-off conspiracies. 

I threw no into a suicide run. I know I didn't, because I haven't heard the end of it since. 

Hey, let's get things back on track here and not talk about how nuts this random guy (Kain) clearly is...  And instead focus on how terrible Trotsky is.  He's like Comrade Craig if Craig was schizophrenic.

For me being so terrible, this whole thread is basically a pissing match between people trying desperately to prove they're better than me.  If the goal of this whole ordeal was to inflate my ego to epic proportions.... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.  I'm freakin' awesome.

"Yeah if them minorities come into the country it'll ruin our jerbs but im not racist you guys I promise". Enough with these ZOG rip-off conspiracies. 

I threw no into a suicide run. I know I didn't, because I haven't heard the end of it since. 

gotta love Leftists who prefer immigrants that come in here oppressed and rights-less, and Leftists that prefer that wages be reduced for everyone, because then what else would they have to complain about and have any moral standing?

but nope, in Trotters' world, any criticism of anything spearheaded by the Chamber of Commerce = "You're a racist!"

(You tried a suicide run, and failed to get your own alliance you led to support you, much less your allies, hah!)

Shut up Kain

fb0.jpg

after further investigations of our secret service FRA putting out that more than 75% :psyduck: of members of the Communist Party of CyberNations are...ugh...males :facepalm:

The government of Sisterhood of Pain officially declares the Communist Party of CyberNations a nasty masculinist and women-hating ultra-misogynist fascist terroristical organization
Since now our efforts :nuke: will be directed to erase :nuke: that cancer from the world, in order to ensure women's freedom

A short declaration of Queen Peggy Inga:
"This fundamentalist masculinist terroristical ultra-misogynist nasty thing called Communist Party of CyberNations will be DEFINITIVELY subjugated by CYBORG DOMINATRIXES of Sisterhood of Pain!!!
NO MORE VIOLENCE ON WOMEN!!!!!!
THIS IS THE TIME OF WOMEN'S REVENGE!!!
WE'LL ENFORCE THEM TO WEAR SUNGLASSES!!! JAAAA!!!
THEY'LL NOT BE ABLE TO EYE-RAPE US ANYMORE!!!
WE'LL ENFORCE THEM TO WEAR THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE UNDERWEARS FOR MEN OF ALL UNIVERSES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN!!!
WE'LL ATTACH THEM TO OUR RICKSHAWS!!! JAAAA!!!
CAPTIVES WILL BE CYBORG DOMINATRIXES!!!
AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE OUR NATIONAL CURRENCY!!!
THE BEST CURRENCY OF ALL UNIVERSES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN!!!
THE FAMOUS
"Communist Women Owns All!!!"  :awesome:

NOW I HAVE NO TIME TO SAY MORE, I HAVE AN ENORMOUS HAREM OF MAL...OOOPS! EXCUSE ME! AN EMBARASSING ERROR! I MEAN! I HAVE SOME HUSBANDS TO TAKE CARE OF!"

Queen Peggy Inga, absolute monarch of Sisterhood of Pain.

You are really messing with my o-face by posting this monstrosity.