Almighty Black Guerrilla Family Declaration Of Existence

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the the BGF. Or the Black Guerrilla Family. A cybernations alliance formed specifically for people like me. There I said. It's in your face. Now listen, I'm not trying to make us look bad. But we need an alliance were we can be ourselves. We're not against those thugs but we are against those rappers. I am all in when it comes to culture. And I know some of you are out there as well. probably low key logging on and not saying much because they just don't understand you. Well look no further the BGF is here. My brother you are home. My mother you are home. My sister you are home. Granted, creating an all this alliance may not be necessary. But I say get in where you fit in. I'm starting this thing from the ground up. And if you want to be some where your opinion counts. Your voice heard. And at the same time you can be like man **** that ****. Look no further. This alliance recognizes that a certain level of organization is needed to thrive in this game. But you will never be kept out of the loop. In-game affairs will be handled. So we can be the best. I know some might say that is impossible. but with the right people it can happen. But I don't even like talking politics. Come to the forums. register and we can go from there. 

Now when the mods see this I don't know what you're gonna say. But please don't ban hammer me. I am not trying make any one feel like less of themselves. Its just that from my experience this is needed. I want to create a place where people who share my traits can play this game, excel and not be ashamed of their culture. Anyone can join. so when you read this I want you to walk away. Saying to yourself that this alliance was founded on the radical principals that some times change is needed. Even if it is in the most extreme form. Cybernations is worldwide. And I enjoy playing this game. And I might not get one single person to join this alliance. And that is okay. But I want my brothers and sisters out there. New and old. To know that you are not alone out there. You can play this game and be yourself. You do not have to sacrifice you principals. If you good where you are. That's okay. If you read this and say hey you know I've felt how he feels and maybe I need to break free. Well you know where I'm at. http://nolimit276soldierz.forumotion.com/login The Earth Is Our Turf. The goal is not to ostracize any one. I am not racist. I am extremist. And the creation of this alliance is figuratively expressed with the illustration of me turning the dials on my radio. Speaking in to the microphone and saying "Hello is there anyone else out there?"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheep Inc. Formal Announcement

3537657_zpseeyr6bck.jpg

Sheep Inc. would like to formally announce that the The Almighty Black Guerrilla Family is under our protection.

Since we're here, we'd also like to announce that our new line of wool sweaters will be on sale at this weekend's Harrington village festival.  Baked goods will also be available at the event courtesy of the village's community centre.

Are you racist?

lol no I thought I made it clear I'm not racist I can get along with anybody. I just don't like fake **** you feel me and thats not directed at anyone in general. I hope that alleviates any worries you may have had.  

Welcome to our realm!

Somebody's gotta do it man somebody's gotta do it lol

Sweet I look forward to giving you a proper welcome and remember not to drop the soap...This is Doom Block! :war: :ehm:

lol yo i heard a lot about yall man we might not be to far apart in how we like to play this game or any game for that matter. but thanks for the welcome. Im gonna absorb all the knowledge yall have to give. that goes for everybody.

Do what you feel is necessary to maintain that feeling of entitlement. Check my nation out I never been in peace mode. If you trying to bait me. I'm biting.

I like the way you talk... :awesome: Embassy is set up and all that jazz and ReyReytheGreat is yours for a carton of smokes... :ehm:

Lots of lofty wording but not much concrete as to what exactly it is that you stand for. For the curious and the pedants amongst us perhaps you could address that.

3537657_zpseeyr6bck.jpg

Sheep Inc. would like to formally announce that the The Almighty Black Guerrilla Family is under our protection.

Since we're here, we'd also like to announce that our new line of wool sweaters will be on sale at this weekend's Harrington village festival.  Baked goods will also be available at the event courtesy of the village's community centre.

I hate to be that guy but there's not much protecting you can do from Peace Mode now is there?  :wacko:

I hate to be that guy but there's not much protecting you can do from Peace Mode now is there?  :wacko:

Not with that attitude, William.  Don't worry, we're in talks and we mean business.  My inbox is like Noah's ark because it's flooded with requests for treaties and I'm currently interacting with senior officials to decide where we'd like Sheep Inc. to go.  In the meantime, here is our war flag to show you guys we really do mean business.

302462406_zpsvwqy9nmm.png

That's Andrew.  Please don't antagonise Andrew.

Memo to Sheep Inc.: You have the derpiest war flag I have ever seen, and I mean that as a compliment.

Anyway, I for one welcome whatever the hell this is.

Seriously, what is this?

Roll em all

A shocking statement from one who has otherwise been such a pillar of the 'moralist' side of things.

Come on!  You know Rey isn't worth a whole carton.

Well it is generic cigs afterall... :ehm:

I notice that last night but even if out of PM he would be no help... :facepalm:

FYI DBLVZX will be working with Doom Squad on tech deals and what not and has an embassy with us so we may or may not consider it a sign of disrespect if anyone hits him in the showers... :war: We care nada for sheep as we prefer GOATs so we could care less if the Sheep get shanked should they leave Protective Custody... :v:

Memo to Sheep Inc.: You have the derpiest war flag I have ever seen, and I mean that as a compliment.

Seriously, what is this?

I'm currently in the process of appointing a Minister of Foreign Affairs who can explain this.

I notice that last night but even if out of PM he would be no help... :facepalm:

FYI DBLVZX will be working with Doom Squad on tech deals and what not and has an embassy with us so we may or may not consider it a sign of disrespect if anyone hits him in the showers... :war: We care nada for sheep as we prefer GOATs so we could care less if the Sheep get shanked should they leave Protective Custody... :v:

Sheep%20Inc%20copy_zpsuuemjufk.png

Sheep Inc. hereby declares a state of discontent with whatever alliance this guy is a part of.

Could you explain what a "mod" is and what a "ban hammer" is?  I do not know such words on Planet Bob.

lol I probably shouldn't say this but for sh*** and giggles I once got ban hammered on the other planet bob *cough* nationstates *cough* but those were darker booze filled days. Im good now and we are all peeps again. I just wanted to make sure my content was good enough to get clearance from the mods and such.

lol hey D-Blade.

strum! /me breaks out the texas hold em table ;)

Haha it's DBLVZX!
Good luck mate!

I appreciate it man! good to see you again. 

Lots of lofty wording but not much concrete as to what exactly it is that you stand for. For the curious and the pedants amongst us perhaps you could address that.

First off thank you for taking the time to read my DoE. For the people that are curious out there. It might be hard to explain. The BGF is founded among the principals of no longer being a spoon fed sheep here on planet bob. It is also a place where mature people can gather on the forums and share ideas and cultures and become friends. Maybe even family. I don't even want to address a politcal structure because then I would turn out to be the very thing that I left. It's a radical idea but should people want to join. I want to start something new. No more all powerful governments in a ''Game" where every one should have say.At least in my alliance. However loyalty will be and must be rewarded. With out taking away from what I've said. I am the revolutionary government option. A place for friends and family but we will handle ourselves accordingly in game. I hope that answers your question.

Seriously, what is this?

A shocking statement from one who has otherwise been such a pillar of the 'moralist' side of things.

thank you for your support and please see what I wrote in response to sir william

this made me laugh lol I just want to say I have gotten a lot of love from stonewall and Doomsquad. I always thought they were cool. I am big fan of heath ledger's rendition of the joker and feel like he would approve of doomsquad. I intend to work with them for as long as they may have me. I know now that should the bgf bring in new members. That we're gonna be okay. 

I also want to publicly thank Kashmir and monsters inc. I know that I am new to this side of CN but I hope we can all get along regardless of team color and political affiliation. If you should see this take this as a gesture of me keepin it real because you guys are friends too. o/Doomsquad o/monsters inc o/kashmir o/any more friends I should make and o/ CN 

Not with that attitude, William.  Don't worry, we're in talks and we mean business.  My inbox is like Noah's ark because it's flooded with requests for treaties and I'm currently interacting with senior officials to decide where we'd like Sheep Inc. to go.  In the meantime, here is our war flag to show you guys we really do mean business.

302462406_zpsvwqy9nmm.png

That's Andrew.  Please don't antagonise Andrew.

Excuse me but there were no treaties on the ark. You need to check your facts!

3537657_zpseeyr6bck.jpg

Can I get some lamb chops at this weekends Harrington village festival?