AVENGERS ARE A BUNCH OF CATS

No, you're 100% wrong there. If I didn't consider the Avengers to have assisted us more than anyone else, the Angels of War would not have assisted them against OP and TPC. As the leader of the alliance in question, Daenerys, I think it is only really I who can comment on who did or did not help us.

But they did have nations raid your nations, i saw that with my own eyes and not every alliance raided you's. How did they assist against the raiders?

I remember a post where an Avenger called out everyone else for raiding you's but can't have seen that they had their own members (one of whom is a founding member) participating. Hypocrisy at its best.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they did have nations raid your nations, i saw that with my own eyes and not every alliance raided you's. How did they assist against the raiders?

I remember a post where an Avenger called out everyone else for raiding you's but can't have seen that they had their own members (one of whom is a founding member) participating. Hypocrisy at its best.

Relations and internal dialogue between the Angels of War and the Avengers are, quite literally, none of your business. I will merely say that if I believed we had been hindered by them, we would not have provided assistance, and leave it at that.

Relations and internal dialogue between the Angels of War and the Avengers are, quite literally, none of your business. I will merely say that if I believed we had been hindered by them, we would not have provided assistance, and leave it at that.

So where exactly am i 100% wrong when i talk about facts? You were raided by Avenger nations and only around 3-4 alliances did actually raid you, a couple of whom don't exist now.  Anyway, why are you so offended at facts?

Also, no one cares, especially me if you have dialogue with Avengers. I mean seriously, why even post this garbage. I'm sure many alliances have dialogue with other alliances. You state it as if its new and special. I guess it is for a new alliance like yourself.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You said i am 100% wrong so it is my business now since i consider that accusation a lie. What part about what i said was wrong? Let me repeat since you may just be too slow to keep up. I stated that the Avengers raided you, is that wrong? Was i also wrong in  saying only a small handful of alliances raided you. Try not to dodge the questions this time.

YYJZbdO.jpg

Stop arguing with stupid, it's useless.  Everyone just do what you do, hold your conversations in IRC.  This entire forum is trashed, there isn't any saving it.

Congratulations Daenerys, you've killed an online community.  I can't even say what I wish would happen to you because it's that unpleasant.

YYJZbdO.jpg

Stop arguing with stupid, it's useless.  Everyone just do what you do, hold your conversations in IRC.  This entire forum is trashed, there isn't any saving it.

Congratulations Daenerys, you've killed an online community.  I can't even say what I wish would happen to you because it's that unpleasant.

Take your non-sense BS which seems to be the only language you know and leave it on IRC. This is probably the most desperate attempt at slandering someone I've ever seen and that's saying something. Let the hate flow through you! ^_^