AVENGERS ARE A BUNCH OF CATS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dt u didnt play last round either did you? And you didnt integrate yourself into the AA the round before that either.

You played for your own objectives first and foremost. Typical selfish player.

The Avengers are all committed to the Alliance strength and success before any personal achievements, which is what makes us so strong.

why, because it's working?

Hitting alliances already at war, massive down declares on their biggest threats, just to name a couple but keep cheerleading. Their leader is known to only play for flags who has in the past resorted to any and all tactics to win flags. In the past he has used people and their alliances (D1) to met his goals, when he was getting rolled he asked others to come to his rescue (The Misfits), he even got TPC rolled once and he calls me selfish. The biggest joke of a leader in the game and many vets of the game know this already except you because you've always stood behind those who stand against me no matter their crimes but keep taking shots at the messenger, it might work one of these days but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Dt u didnt play last round either did you? And you didnt integrate yourself into the AA the round before that either.

You played for your own objectives first and foremost. Typical selfish player.

The Avengers are all committed to the Alliance strength and success before any personal achievements, which is what makes us so strong.

Why do you care so much when i played? I regret i even joined your alliance so what makes you think i care that i didn't integrate myself. I've always helped the new players/rookies improve in this game anyway and i was doing the same that round too with D1 which i was actively pursuing to help our cause, you do realize i talked Fatal into helping you against OP because he wasn't going to before that but keep calling me selfish and pretend your not. 

I've always helped the new players/rookies improve in this game anyway and i was doing the same that round too with D1 which i was actively pursuing to help our cause, you do realize i talked Fatal into helping you against OP because he wasn't going to before that but keep calling me selfish and pretend your not. 

Do you realise we hit WD who were lining up to make a pasting of D1? So then when OP came rolling in that fashion they had already agreed in principle to assist us. But keep talking like you know so much.

Do you realise we hit WD who were lining up to make a pasting of D1? So then when OP came rolling in that fashion they had already agreed in principle to assist us. But keep talking like you know so much.

I'm in War Doves. I must have missed the memo.

You asked them for help, they never offered it and i was told this by their leader at the time who is a very good friend of mine. You asked for all of D1 to help but you only got 5 nations so you wouldn't spit the dummy and turn D1 into your enemies because that's the type of person you are if people you assume you control decline your request. I've heard all about your drama fits you do when you don't get your way. Avengers had their own goals, D1 had their own goals which was to hit WD's and they did when those 5 nations came back and rebuilt, my interest was helping both alliances. One at war which was Avengers and the other with experience/advice. You keep telling your self i had my own interest though when i not only warred for Avengers but made the irc update blitzes and war coordination. Did you expect me to show up during peace time too, i do have a life outside CN you know. You're just so upset because i was the only person that you invited into the Avengers that ended up leaving. You blame me for your friend losing the most infra flag, that was one of my proudest moments in TE, that is why i play. ^_^

Anyway, get over yourself already about stuff that happened 2 rounds ago.

Hey Stevie, can you please stop removing half your alliance to update the awards screen with a higher ANS that isn't even true. God you are such garbage. This isn't an "experiment" it's you trying to abuse the system.

Hitting alliances already at war, massive down declares on their biggest threats, just to name a couple but keep cheerleading. Their leader is known to only play for flags who has in the past resorted to any and all tactics to win flags. In the past he has used people and their alliances (D1) to met his goals, when he was getting rolled he asked others to come to his rescue (The Misfits), he even got TPC rolled once and he calls me selfish. The biggest joke of a leader in the game and many vets of the game know this already except you because you've always stood behind those who stand against me no matter their crimes but keep taking shots at the messenger, it might work one of these days but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Why do you care so much when i played? I regret i even joined your alliance so what makes you think i care that i didn't integrate myself. I've always helped the new players/rookies improve in this game anyway and i was doing the same that round too with D1 which i was actively pursuing to help our cause, you do realize i talked Fatal into helping you against OP because he wasn't going to before that but keep calling me selfish and pretend your not. 

I'm not cheerleading.  I really don't like the Avengers.  I personally don't play the way they do, but you can't deny that their tactics are effective.  They rack up millions of casualties, grow infra in ways that are difficult to keep up with, put together 100m+ warchests, and get flags.  They're playing to win, and they're succeeding.  I personally am trying to find a more honorable way of doing it, and I'm having success, but I won't deny for one second that the Avengers are - for all their bullshit - a very formidable and well-oiled machine.  It's called respect for a worthwhile enemy.  While you've been sitting unaligned, refusing to even make trades and whining about it, I've been building infra to match theirs to see if there's ways to beat them.  Shit or get off the pot, Daenerys.

I'm not cheerleading.  I really don't like the Avengers.  I personally don't play the way they do, but you can't deny that their tactics are effective.  They rack up millions of casualties, grow infra in ways that are difficult to keep up with, put together 100m+ warchests, and get flags.  They're playing to win, and they're succeeding.  I personally am trying to find a more honorable way of doing it, and I'm having success, but I won't deny for one second that the Avengers are - for all their !@#$%^&* - a very formidable and well-oiled machine.  It's called respect for a worthwhile enemy.  While you've been sitting unaligned, refusing to even make trades and whining about it, I've been building infra to match theirs to see if there's ways to beat them.  !@#$ or get off the pot, Daenerys.

I have explained the issues I do have with them and none of those were because they can build effectively. They have no honor so why should anyone give them the benefit. They will continue to make underhanded strategic tactics early in the round because they have too if they want to continue to get the high casualties, war chest/infra levels and flags they've been getting. They've been doing it since they were founded, and they do it because they're quick out of the blocks by using donations/temps and they take full advantage of this while everyone else are still trying to get their chest levels in place, let alone military wonders so they hit them when they're not militarily prepared for war. They will continue to try to hit the other major alliances early which are WD's, TPC and OP. The rest are easy pickings and are no concern to them unless they harbor flag runners or get bigger than them. They're not looking for soft wars like Citadel, they will take out the biggest threats first which is a legitimate tactic and one i have no issues with, its the underdog tactics they use to accomplish this is where i have issues.

Hey Stevie, can you please stop removing half your alliance to update the awards screen with a higher ANS that isn't even true. God you are such garbage. This isn't an "experiment" it's you trying to abuse the system.

The first time wasn't an experiment, it was because they feared they might get hit by Citadel (even when this alliance is one of the most powerful in the game, they still run away from a real fight) and then others would come in before they could rebuild in time to fully restock nuke/navie to get another chance at ANS.

I have explained the issues I do have with them and none of those were because they can build effectively. They have no honor so why should anyone give them the benefit. They will continue to make underhanded strategic tactics early in the round because they have too if they want to continue to get the high casualties, war chest/infra levels and flags they've been getting. They've been doing it since they were founded, and they do it because they're quick out of the blocks by using donations/temps and they take full advantage of this while everyone else are still trying to get their chest levels in place, let alone military wonders so they hit them when they're not militarily prepared for war. They will continue to try to hit the other major alliances early which are WD's, TPC and OP. The rest are easy pickings and are no concern to them unless they harbor flag runners or get bigger than them. They're not looking for soft wars like Citadel, they will take out the biggest threats first which is a legitimate tactic and one i have no issues with, its the underdog tactics they use to accomplish this is where i have issues.

Are you basing your comments off this round, or previous ones? Your statements accurately describe many previous rounds, and I think you assume we are operating in the same exact way. Hitting TPC in the way we did at the beginning of this round was something I wish I handled differently. We should have split the alliance up or something, instead of declaring wars on different days. If that is the instance in question, flags were not involved. We refrained from hitting TPC's flag runner, and besides, no legitimate flag runner is going to be seriously set back by an early round war without nukes, spy ops, or staggering. As long as The Avengers exists, we will win casualties, something which also has nothing to do with the tactics you mention above. 

The first time wasn't an experiment, it was because they feared they might get hit by Citadel (even when this alliance is one of the most powerful in the game, they still run away from a real fight) and then others would come in before they could rebuild in time to fully restock nuke/navie to get another chance at ANS.

No, it actually was an experiment. I was trying to figure out the stats updates. None of our rich nations have spent their money yet, and our overall NS isn't particularly high right now. Even if we were to be perma-staggered for the rest of the round, we would still have ten nations above 35k.

Are you basing your comments off this round, or previous ones? Your statements accurately describe many previous rounds, and I think you assume we are operating in the same exact way. Hitting TPC in the way we did at the beginning of this round was something I wish I handled differently. We should have split the alliance up or something, instead of declaring wars on different days. If that is the instance in question, flags were not involved. We refrained from hitting TPC's flag runner, and besides, no legitimate flag runner is going to be seriously set back by an early round war without nukes, spy ops, or staggering. As long as The Avengers exists, we will win casualties, something which also has nothing to do with the tactics you mention above. 
No, it actually was an experiment. I was trying to figure out the stats updates. None of our rich nations have spent their money yet, and our overall NS isn't particularly high right now. Even if we were to be perma-staggered for the rest of the round, we would still have ten nations above 35k.

Your alliance has 22 members not 10. So keep it at 22 the entire round, your lower ANS are there because they took bullets for your stronger nations removing them to make your ANS look pretty is nothing less than a flag running cheap shot.

You're just so upset because i was the only person that you invited into the Avengers that ended up leaving.

You blame me for your friend losing the most infra flag, that was one of my proudest moments in TE, that is why i play. ^_^

1 Wrong

2 Thats your clame to fame. :) Your prodigy fata1ity came home with a flag. Who is the flag runner? lol

Your alliance has 22 members not 10. So keep it at 22 the entire round, your lower ANS are there because they took bullets for your stronger nations removing them to make your ANS look pretty is nothing less than a flag running cheap shot.

The rules say 10 Nations minimum to qualify. In the past we have kept it at 15 because we didnt know. What is your problem?

Edit; As das said we have not spent yet either, and it is not me doing anything. He is testing things out, as the game allows.

Edited by StevieG

The rules say 10 Nations minimum to qualify. In the past we have kept it at 15 because we didnt know. What is your problem?

Edit; As das said we have not spent yet either, and it is not me doing anything. He is testing things out, as the game allows.

Lol it's a cheap move for flags. Hey other alliances that hate avengers you guys like trying to get all the top nations in one alliance to get highest ANS?

I'm not cheerleading.  I really don't like the Avengers.  I personally don't play the way they do, but you can't deny that their tactics are effective.  They rack up millions of casualties, grow infra in ways that are difficult to keep up with, put together 100m+ warchests, and get flags.  They're playing to win, and they're succeeding.  I personally am trying to find a more honorable way of doing it, and I'm having success, but I won't deny for one second that the Avengers are - for all their !@#$%^&* - a very formidable and well-oiled machine.  It's called respect for a worthwhile enemy.  While you've been sitting unaligned, refusing to even make trades and whining about it, I've been building infra to match theirs to see if there's ways to beat them.  !@#$ or get off the pot, Daenerys.

This is why I respect you so much Nick, just because you don't agree with someones (or group of) actions doesn't mean you criticize or bash every move they make, you still respect them, and/or try to beat them at their own game....well said sir!

Ditto Das....The fact that you guys are not operating under the same as previous rounds and still yet, mention that actions in the start of this round were not the best of choices should be enough for people ( not naming names) to lighten up.

SG, haters gonna hate! I think I head a song about that the other day :P

BG

Lol it's a cheap move for flags. Hey other alliances that hate avengers you guys like trying to get all the top nations in one alliance to get highest ANS?

Ha, now there's an idea, constructive criticism :)

It would never work though

BG Edited by Burning Glory

You rolled all of TPC's elites except for their flag runner which is the primary reason why he was able to jump ahead, even ahead of all those who donated. TPC as an alliance are more stronger than any single nation could ever be so by crippling TPC, you effectively stalled any chance they may have had for more flags and deterring them as an aggressive threat. You could have hit alliances with higher NS and ANS but you chose TPC first for strategic reasons.

If your rich nations had spent their cash then they'd have handed over the individual flags.

1 Wrong

2 Thats your clame to fame. :) Your prodigy fata1ity came home with a flag. Who is the flag runner? lol

Probably my 2nd most proudest moment. ^_^

You rolled all of TPC's elites except for their flag runner which is the primary reason why he was able to jump ahead, even ahead of all those who donated. TPC as an alliance are more stronger than any single nation could ever be so by crippling TPC, you effectively stalled any chance they may have had for more flags and deterring them as an aggressive threat. You could have hit alliances with higher NS and ANS but you chose TPC first for strategic reasons.

If your rich nations had spent their cash then they'd have handed over the individual flags.

Probably my 2nd most proudest moment. ^_^

I would like to point out that getting "rolled" early on is not crippling if you are prepared, and no excuse for an inability to recover afterwards. Fata1ity's back collect after fighting us was a prime example of that. In fact, no TPC nation even took a nuke. If you go into a war with a proper warchest, you will be able to recover, no matter how hard you get hit.

I would like to point out that getting "rolled" early on is not crippling if you are prepared, and no excuse for an inability to recover afterwards. Fata1ity's back collect after fighting us was a prime example of that. In fact, no TPC nation even took a nuke. If you go into a war with a proper warchest, you will be able to recover, no matter how hard you get hit.

Besides Avenger nations, Fata1ity is probably the only nation you can use to make your point because he donated and temp traded. Not everyone had +50 mill to war/build with that early. I think he had around 120 mill when they hit you.

No, actually i think he had that for his last war, maybe around 70 mill when he hit Avengers.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Besides Avenger nations, Fata1ity is probably the only nation you can use to make your point because he donated and temp traded. Not everyone had +50 mill to war/build with that early. I think he had around 120 mill when they hit you.

No, actually i think he had that for his last war, maybe around 70 mill when he hit Avengers.

Yes, I was using fata1ity as an example of an extreme case, though everyone can do it on a scaled down version. Where he had 70 mil and 3k infra going into war iirc, someone who doesn't donate could have 2.5k infra and 55 mil around the same time. Collecting with the wrong resources is not an excuse. Temps are not even needed to effectively switch resources and still be able to pay bills. It is a matter of effort and planning. Donations are also not an excuse. There is no doubt in how much they help, as they should. But many players have won flags in the past without donating on any occasion. At least one Avenger nation has more cash than anyone who donated, and every Avenger nation has fought hard wars.

We did not just come to dominate TE, we came to improve it. Each day, I see more and more external nations playing the game better than they did before we arrived, whether it be back collecting correctly, fighting better, or temp trading. Our dominance and arrogance has pushed the rest of TE to improve themselves in order to find ways to compete. If nothing else comes from these three rounds of terror, I can know with certainty that we made the rest of TE better at the game.

Eventually, there will be no more Avengers. We will go our separate ways, some of us will stop playing, and the field will be even again. All your angry rants and criticisms will be for nothing. The lasting impact on the game will be made by us, and the words that drove away players from entering the forums and even continuing to play the game will be made by you. Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

Yes, I was using fata1ity as an example of an extreme case, though everyone can do it on a scaled down version. Where he had 70 mil and 3k infra going into war iirc, someone who doesn't donate could have 2.5k infra and 55 mil around the same time. Collecting with the wrong resources is not an excuse. Temps are not even needed to effectively switch resources and still be able to pay bills. It is a matter of effort and planning. Donations are also not an excuse. There is no doubt in how much they help, as they should. But many players have won flags in the past without donating on any occasion. At least one Avenger nation has more cash than anyone who donated, and every Avenger nation has fought hard wars.

We did not just come to dominate TE, we came to improve it. Each day, I see more and more external nations playing the game better than they did before we arrived, whether it be back collecting correctly, fighting better, or temp trading. Our dominance and arrogance has pushed the rest of TE to improve themselves in order to find ways to compete. If nothing else comes from these three rounds of terror, I can know with certainty that we made the rest of TE better at the game.

Eventually, there will be no more Avengers. We will go our separate ways, some of us will stop playing, and the field will be even again. All your angry rants and criticisms will be for nothing. The lasting impact on the game will be made by us, and the words that drove away players from entering the forums and even continuing to play the game will be made by you.

More like you were using Fatal as your example because he was the only nation able to bounce back, everyone else wasn't as lucky.

Changing resources isn't a good idea. You'd have to infra jump with the maximum infra reductors, change resources to the maximum income bonuses and then you'd have to hold those resources for the next 7 days, missing out on all the infra upkeep reducers and soldier efficiency trades. Didn't Stevie teach you this? You need 4 temp traders to be able to do it effectively.

Donations are still an advantage so don't pretend they're not because we've had had nations take flags without donating. The fact they avoid war or make constant down declares taking minimal damages is the primary reason why they've won them. The difference is nations who donate/temp like Fatal will fight hard every war no matter the cost, even when the odds are against him, nations who don't donate but temp like the TPC flag runner avoided war in his alliances first war so he could catch up to nations like Fatal. It looks like he got 35 days before he first saw action and hes an elite builder using temps, its no surprise he isn't where he is.

I'll say it for the 15th time now but i don't have any problem with how Avengers are building their nations, its the tactics you've used and I'm clear and precise about my reasons. You've all seen them, it aren't no secret so quit trying to turn it into me opposing Avengers for being better builders.

So you're saying by rolling everyone and sometimes using underhanded tactics to do it, you're making them better players. Is that what all the Avengers tell themselves every-night on IRC?

Many will improve with or without Avengers but some are as likely to quit if you're going to continue to use underhanded tactics and make massive up declares or jump alliances already at war. Every round you've been targeting the same group of alliances very early before they can effectively fight and obtain the resources to bounce back without needing 2-3 weeks peace time to recovery.

The game has been decreasing in membership long before i started playing and that trend hasn't changed. I've seen people quit because of all the underhanded tactics used against them in-game. They didn't quit because someone said something they didn't like on the owf but do pretend its all my fault for the decline. Is that seriously the best you can do? Its getting really old now and constantly being used against me by noobs like you. Your tactics are why people will quit, not because I'm calling them out.

More like you were using Fatal as your example because he was the only nation able to bounce back, everyone else wasn't as lucky.

Changing resources isn't a good idea. You'd have to infra jump with the maximum infra reductors, change resources to the maximum income bonuses and then you'd have to hold those resources for the next 7 days, missing out on all the infra upkeep reducers and soldier efficiency trades. Didn't Stevie teach you this? You need 4 temp traders to be able to do it effectively.

Donations are still an advantage so don't pretend they're not because we've had had nations take flags without donating. The fact they avoid war or make constant down declares taking minimal damages is the primary reason why they've won them. The difference is nations who donate/temp like Fatal will fight hard every war no matter the cost, even when the odds are against him, nations who don't donate but temp like the TPC flag runner avoided war in his alliances first war so he could catch up to nations like Fatal. It looks like he got 35 days before he first saw action and hes an elite builder using temps, its no surprise he isn't where he is.

I'll say it for the 15th time now but i don't have any problem with how Avengers are building their nations, its the tactics you've used and I'm clear and precise about my reasons. You've all seen them, it aren't no secret so quit trying to turn it into me opposing Avengers for being better builders.

So you're saying by rolling everyone and sometimes using underhanded tactics to do it, you're making them better players. Is that what all the Avengers tell themselves every-night on IRC?

Many will improve with or without Avengers but some are as likely to quit if you're going to continue to use underhanded tactics and make massive up declares or jump alliances already at war. Every round you've been targeting the same group of alliances very early before they can effectively fight and obtain the resources to bounce back without needing 2-3 weeks peace time to recovery.

The game has been decreasing in membership long before i started playing and that trend hasn't changed. I've seen people quit because of all the underhanded tactics used against them in-game. They didn't quit because someone said something they didn't like on the owf but do pretend its all my fault for the decline. Is that seriously the best you can do? Its getting really old now and constantly being used against me by noobs like you. Your tactics are why people will quit, not because I'm calling them out.

Underhanded tactics are part of the game.  They literally always have been.  They're a part of SE too.  I can't believe you think that railing against it is going to change the game from what it always has been.  If underhanded tactics are bugging you then go play checkers.

You find ways to work around the underhanded tactics.  Most often - this means being respectful to those using them, and countering with your own.  "Bitch on the forums about it" has never, and will never, be an effective response.  Every time you enter a thread, it gets shat up.  Whether you're "being yourself" to me, to Das, to Stevie, to whomever the end result is every thread gets turned into your total obsessive hard-on for the Avengers and everyone in the entire game is sick of it, sick of you, and sick of hearing about it.