AVENGERS ARE A BUNCH OF CATS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm... Ok.....

This is a interesting thread...

I was just about to grant you that wish PK, but you're way... way... down there, I can hardly see you down there...

How about you buy up to my level :)

Ummm... Ok.....

This is a interesting thread...

I was just about to grant you that wish PK, but you're way... way... down there, I can hardly see you down there...

How about you buy up to my level :)

/me throws a shoe to PK, then goes to sleep again

LMAO, this is funny shiat.....Anyone got any cat nip?

BG

Pass it

Make sure you do the same Staccs. 

Though I am not sure if I should even smoke any as I think I am allergic to it.

Every time I smoke it I break out in handcuffs.  :huh:

Fite Citadel, you cats.

With this, I personally challenge Stevie and DD and DAS to a 1v1 get at my level.

Also, Alexio, Fite Avengers, I asked you last week why you not do it yet? you can beat their behinds

Bad Kitty

OK, what happened to the avengers?? They are down to 10 members.

Isn't it obvious? They wanted the "Highest Avg Strength Alliance" record. It just shows how desperate they are to win flags. :facepalm:

OK, what happened to the avengers?? They are down to 10 members.

It was an experiment to see how the stats updates work in relation to what DT mentioned above. The Avengers have 21 members; alliance seniority is the best way to tell if a player is an Avenger or not. Everyone with at least 26 days of seniority right now is an official member of The Avengers.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

It was an experiment to see how the stats updates work in relation to what DT mentioned above. The Avengers have 21 members; alliance seniority is the best way to tell if a player is an Avenger or not. Everyone with at least 26 days of seniority right now is an official member of The Avengers.

You didn't need to drop members to do this experiment and why did you drop everyone except your top 10?

I believe 10 members are the minimum you need to log an "Highest Avg Strength Alliance" stat on the awards page. Admin mentioned it somewhere on these forums.

So more or less, a practice run. Why am I not surprised Avengers would go this far. I hope everyone does this now.

Also in regards to the OP. Why do the Avengers have to attack Citadel who are yet to have a real war. :facepalm:

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You didn't need to drop members to do this experiment and why did you drop everyone except your top 10?

I believe 10 members are the minimum you need to log an "Highest Avg Strength Alliance" stat on the awards page. Admin mentioned it somewhere on these forums.

So more or less, a practice run. Why am I not surprised Avengers would go this far. I hope everyone does this now.

Also in regards to the OP. Why do the Avengers have to attack Citadel who are yet to have a real war. :facepalm:

A tad insulting to RE. Sorry RE looks like you don't count as a actual alliance.

A tad insulting to RE. Sorry RE looks like you don't count as a actual alliance.

We all saw how badly RE were crushed and the minimal damage you's took. They are an actual alliance and i didn't say they weren't, i said you were yet to have a real war which is what most would consider an actual challenge where you actually take more than the minimal damage. What are you waiting for? Someone to hit Citadel who haven't had a war in over a month or any war if you're like me and don't count the FIST/RE roll overs. No one cares if you hit Avengers, i don't expect you guys too, I expect you'll hit a softer target. The flag takers have been narrowed down to a small group of nations and a single alliance and none of whom are Citadel, there is only war and destruction left for you. What are you communist lovers so scared of losing that will all be gone in 3 weeks anyway?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

overconfidence.jpg

:V

Lol, I see a dead kitty!

Isn't it obvious? They wanted the "Highest Avg Strength Alliance" record. It just shows how desperate they are to win flags. :facepalm:

Who cares DT, I mean really, do you? Seriously, people play for different reasons and why fault TA if they play to win flags? Any other alliance has the same ability to do so if they so choose, I just think most play to have fun and could care less about flags.

Truth be told, TA is just able to do both, albeit they are probably a bit more serious about winning the flags.....but why TF not?

Next round if you would like to beat any record, including building the best and strongest nation, more power to you!

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Lol, I see a dead kitty!

Who cares DT, I mean really, do you? Seriously, people play for different reasons and why fault TA if they play to win flags? Any other alliance has the same ability to do so if they so choose, I just think most play to have fun and could care less about flags.

Truth be told, TA is just able to do both, albeit they are probably a bit more serious about winning the flags.....but why TF not?

Next round if you would like to beat any record, including building the best and strongest nation, more power to you!

BG

For the 12th time, I'm not faulting TA for playing for the flags, I'm faulting them for how they're playing to win those flags.