An Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Baltus

AS6veLordAnnouncement.png

After over 900 days at the helm of the Entente, Goldie has elected to step down. Earlier today, I was confirmed as the 10th Lord of the Viridian Entente. Goldie has been a member of the Viridian Government for nearly 5 and a half years. I want to thank him for his years of service to the Entente. His dedication to our success was second to none. 

Under my helm, I hope Viridia will continue our upward momentum. Planet Bob has changed significantly from when Goldie became Lord. While I represent a newer generation of Viridians, I maintain my predecessor's commitment to see us excel. 

Without further ado, our new government:

Lord: Baltus

Duke: Supreme 142

Secretary of Defense: Sweeeeet Ronny D

Secretary of Economics: Lieutenant Yenroh

Secretary of the Interior: Moonpie

Secretary of Communications: Olorin

Chancellors: Austrailia, Goldie, Cornelius

For those who are curious, Chancellors are now essentially VE's co-MoFAs.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to invite everyone to visit us on #VE and our forums, www.viridianenente.com

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I’d like to thank Goldie for his commitment to our alliance, his strong leadership, and his mentorship during my time under him in Parliament. Throughout his tenure, he stood up for what he believed in and every move he made was with the best interests of VE at heart. He’s earned his retirement, and I look forward to working with him in his new role as chancellor.

I’ve been working with Baltus since he joined the Entente and have the utmost respect and confidence in him. I know he will continue to carry Viridia to new heights and build off Goldie’s great work. He’s always been a voice of reason and is committed to seeing the Entente succeed.

Finally, I am honored to be selected as the new Duke of the Viridian Entente and ready to uphold the responsibilities that come with it. I’m a relatively fresh face as far as Open World Forum posting goes, but I’ve held countless roles in VE, including Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State, logging in over two years in parliament. I look forward to interacting with everyone and am available by PM or query on IRC for those interested in talking to me. 

While I am sad to see Goldie step down, I am glad to see Baltus step up!

Congratulations Baltus!

Thanks Goldie for being such a great leader and mentor.  :)  

I look forward to seeing VE continue to accomplish great things.