Imperial Decree

Dajobo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words at the end though and I thank the many others as well with good wishes.

You earned them. Honestly, even from the opposite trench you had personality and it made you interesting. I'd rather have an enemy with personality than a comrade in the trenches with none. I hope your retirement doesn't mean you're going to be less active.

You earned them. Honestly, even from the opposite trench you had personality and it made you interesting. I'd rather have an enemy with personality than a comrade in the trenches with none. I hope your retirement doesn't mean you're going to be less active.

Thank Maelstrom, I'll be as active as ever. I love this place!

7-8 years of continuous government of any alliance is a major achievement in itself, but when you consider NpO is one the largest mass alliances, that is an absolutely colossal personal achievement that goes beyond these realms of Planet Bob.

You've got something on your nose. And let's not get carried away here.

7-8 years of continuous government of any alliance is a major achievement in itself, but when you consider NpO is one the largest mass alliances, that is an absolutely colossal personal achievement that goes beyond these realms of Planet Bob.

You've got something on your nose. And let's not get carried away here.

Late to the party. You were one of the last people to be put in charge of an alliance of Polar's level of relevance that actually was qualified to handle the duty. You did admirably and were one of the nicer only nice aspects of foreign affairs over the last few years.

Enjoy your retirement. It is wonderful.