Imperial Decree

Dajobo

Best of luck to the new emperor, have fun Dajobo :-).

The trend continues:
ES does wicked stuff, Goes crazy, retires.
Grub, does wicked stuff, implodes, retires.
Daj, does wicked stuff, heard went all ballistic or something, retired ;p.

Above is not meant in any negative way, just some good and interesting times that make Bob colorful. :-)

Edited by shahenshah

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a pleasure to chat with and proud to count you among my CN friends, I don't have many outside the STA. You acted with class and integrity Dajobo, I wish you all the best in your retirement. Congratulations on your ascension to Emperor Eatemup, do Polar proud!  

I'm not the party pooper here or anything. I really respect and admire Dajobo for his amazing character although I never had the chance to know him good enough.

However, maybe is just coincidence or whatever but I actually find it funny how the Emperor's of the 2 greatest Alliance in Bob walked out after a defeat in the battlefield. First Farrin after NPO lost and now NpO.

I know my statement might be out of place but I just wanted to say it.
Best of luck Dajobo you walked out with with respect of many of us

Edited by H2BKs

I'm not the party pooper here or anything. I really respect and admire Dajobo for his amazing character although I never had the chance to know him good enough.

However, maybe is just coincidence or whatever but I actually find it funny how the Emperor's of the 2 greatest Alliance in Bob walked out after a defeat in the battlefield. First Farrin after NPO lost and now NpO.

NPO surrendered after Disorder, NpO did not, so I don't see how that's a valid comparison.

Also I was in coalition command during Disorder and the behavior of Farrin and Dajobo was very different.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

NPO surrendered after Disorder, NpO did not, so I don't see how that's a valid comparison.

Also I was in coalition command during Disorder and the behavior of Farrin and Dajobo was very different.

Not normally one to agree with Tywin 100% on a given point but, he's right.

This comment is more appropriate and less co-incidental than some people realise.
Passing on the mantle isn't something taken lightly by any alliance leader and timing matters. I was contemplating retirement some time ago and then the storm clouds gathered and we knew we had an out-numbered war coming. I shelved my plans then as who wants to throw their successor a hospital pass?
The timing of retirement though is more about trying to do it immediately after a war, win or lose, to give your successor maximum time to implement their vision before the next one. Without knowing it as a fact, I suspect Farrin's choice was also more about giving Letum maximum time before a war as well and not so related to the fact they lost that war.

Thanks for the kind words at the end though and I thank the many others as well with good wishes.

Well damn... Dajobo, it's been a pleasure to fight you, fight along side you, and watch you take hits on the head as well as dish them out over the years. Enjoy a well deserved retirement.

o7 Dajobo