Imperial Decree

Dajobo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-8 years of continuous government of any alliance is a major achievement in itself, but when you consider NpO is one the largest mass alliances, that is an absolutely colossal personal achievement that goes beyond these realms of Planet Bob.

Edited by Ch33kY

Thanks Dajobo for all the professional, respectful and interesting interactions. I'm sure there will be others again.

Congratulations to Emperor EaTeMuP.
If we are to trust Dajobo you have all the necessary energy and wisdom, and others already wished you to enjoy the fortune that will also be needed to make your success.
My hope is instead that your imperium is completed by the same grace of the reign of your predecessor.

When we discussed merging CoJ into NpO, I had some serious concerns. But getting to know Dajobo made me realize it was absolutely the right home for all of us. He had a moral clarity of leadership that's almost impossible to find, and all of us in Polaris have been extremely lucky to to have at the helm.

Here's to the nicest guy in the Cyberverse o/ I'm glad that we have someone to take over as Emperor who enjoys Dajobo's full confidence.