Peace in our time

The Warrior

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all.

Some fun stats:

TOP had 61% of it's offensive NS damage on IRON. Compared to 7.85% on VE and 31.17% on FTW. 0% on NEW. They actually declared 0 wars on NEW.

IRON accounted for 57.54% of the wars on IRON and 55.34% of the damage. VE declared 30.49% of wars and 27.11% of the damage. NEW did 10.09% of the damage with 6.35% of the wars and FTW did 7.45% with only 5.63% of the wars. 

Seems like the IRON/TOP hatred is still very much alive! 

EDIT: http://imgur.com/Fg9RsvG

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Well I can certainly admit when I am wrong. TOP fought just as hard or harder than most people this war and agreeing to 3 weeks of war to get its allies out plus agreeing to keep everyone that was in warmode out of peace mode was clearly not pixel hugging.

Good fight TOP, and for the first time ever...

O/ TOP

As an outside observer I have the impression that there's now basically no more enmity between the two sides of this last front. This final battle having been fought honorably and by the rules is a strong indication that wounds can be mended, bridges can be rebuilt.

Especially for these reasons, and being me the hippy I am, I congratulate all parties on this peace. Have fun building your nations and alliances back to peace and prosperity.