A Statistical Analysis

Skaro should declare on Citadel and they'd have the biggest up declare record.

I'm guessing you have the same mentality of the #1 Avengers cheerleader BG and thinks having more nations, ns and nukes are huge advantages and means they're the stronger alliance. Having more nations doesn't mean you have the advantage, quantity doesn't mean much if its not backed with quality, when Skaro had over 60 members, they were constantly rolled by much smaller alliances. Maybe in the lower tier it can be an advantage but everyone mostly cares about winning in the upper tiers because that is where all your power players are and they will roll over the lower tiers too if they get the chance. Wars are won from the top down, not bottom up. 

ANS and cash are huge advantages and the fact many of your top tier were able to rebuy tech back to 500 levels is just one of the many advantages of having a lot of cash. Both sides probably landed roughly the same amount of nukes so the nukes and SDI advantages don't mean much if anything. I think WD's/OP gave you a harder fight than you anticipated. 

1, keep guessing, it has served you well so far.

2, there was no huge ans or cash advantage. Due to time spent at war, OP and WDs had plenty of nations with more than 50 mil. While we did have some nations with 100+ we also have more nations in the 10 to 15 "struggling" category. Take a look at the tier breakup as well for ANS.

3, dont insult OP and WD, making similarities to an open admission Skaro.

4, WD/OP were the prime AAs that could give us the hardest fight, and that is why they were chosen.

5, 31 SDIs. We didnt even have that many nuclear capable nations. Dont try to pretend it isnt an advantage, just because the war didnt last long enough for nuke stocks to be fully diminished.

6, I eagerly anticipate the day you can construct a sensible counter.

1, keep guessing, it has served you well so far.

2, there was no huge ans or cash advantage. Due to time spent at war, OP and WDs had plenty of nations with more than 50 mil. While we did have some nations with 100+ we also have more nations in the 10 to 15 "struggling" category. Take a look at the tier breakup as well for ANS.

3, dont insult OP and WD, making similarities to an open admission Skaro.

4, WD/OP were the prime AAs that could give us the hardest fight, and that is why they were chosen.

5, 31 SDIs. We didnt even have that many nuclear capable nations. Dont try to pretend it isnt an advantage, just because the war didnt last long enough for nuke stocks to be fully diminished.

6, I eagerly anticipate the day you can construct a sensible counter.

I have no issue with your targets, my issue is claiming its an up-declare, I'm more inclined to believe the war was almost equal but I'd say the Avengers had the edge since they had the cash, ANS and infra tier advantage at the top. Lets just ignore all the bottom tier nations, WD's alone were stronger in those rangers but those nations have little effect in the top tiers. In saying that, it must be a lot of fun being a bottom tier nation in the Avengers, constantly getting rolled. ^_^

Regarding the nukes, i did a quick count. Avengers landed a total of 94 nukes and thwarted 90. WD/OP landed 62 and thwarted 116.

You landed more nukes because you had more targets which helped with the final damage results. But my point was that because neither side exhausted their nukes, its pretty fair to say the nukes on paper at the start of the war, didn't mean much of an advantage and the stats prove this. If you had ran out of nukes then Its an advantage, this is basic TE stuff you probably need more time to figure this all out but listening to those who understand the game would be a good start.

And why would WD's/OP be insulted, they were the smaller alliances rolling Skaro so they just insult themselves if they see eye to eye with your ridiculous logic. You insult them by claiming its an up-declare, not me.

WD / OP were great opponents. I had a few of them buying back up to 500 tech well after I could afford to do so. Was a great war by my accounts :)

Edit: Yay 100 posts!

Edited by Ezeriel

No, not at all. We do not condone such attacks in the slightest. We go with a response only policy. If such attacks are employed upon our nations we do the same ones back. In this case I believe this was out of line as a response to a govt / religion spy op. Our normally action would be to do just those two ops back. I apologise on our nations behalf and will ensure our members are aware of this. 

I stand by the same statements i'm sure you're read from me this entire round :)

I don't ever start with crap ops, but if you do one on me I will do them all on you and the next time we fight I will do them all again.  I am not an eye for an eye guy.  I am an arm, leg, eye, car, house, dog for an eye guy.  You had nothing to apologize for.  These guys nuked after peace last time we fought and they started off with an op that was meant to screw post war collections.  He deserved what he got.

The best response to econ spy ops and the only one you need is to return them. There is no need to cry about game functions on the OWF or via PM's do those who do them, these things have been happening in game since it started. There are many ways you can lose money and spy ops isn't amongst the top.

basic TE stuff you probably need more time to figure this all out but listening to those who understand the game would be a good start.

Please.

I don't ever start with crap ops, but if you do one on me I will do them all on you and the next time we fight I will do them all again.  I am not an eye for an eye guy.  I am an arm, leg, eye, car, house, dog for an eye guy.  You had nothing to apologize for.  These guys nuked after peace last time we fought and they started off with an op that was meant to screw post war collections.  He deserved what he got.

This! Especially based on the opportune attacks that most of you have already done to us.