Omaha-perfect Defcon 1 and Misfits DoW on AoW & FF

The round you were rolled by TEPD was a round you asked me for help ,was it not? We were communicating almost that entire round about how to take out TEPD's flag runners and there was the round you were farming casualties for your flag run while in D1. The majority of our conversations were based on flag running is what i was referring to about knowing how you tick. Many people already know the flags are your ultimate goal so its no secret. Knowing that fact lays the foundation for your motives.

Your PMs were a copy/paste job (they were likely edited by yourself, this isn't credible proof to support your fairy tale) and they contradicted the "real" PM's i saw and I don't believe Cowboy lied. I think you altered your version to suit your story. I constructed the logic to support my side while yours didn't make any sense, yours was just getting more and more ludicrous. Stuff about you were were going to hit FF and not OP was just silly talk and you know it. OP were far stronger than FF, you feared if they were allowed to build then they'd hit Avengers. You said this to Fatal so i don't believe for a second you were going to hit FF and not OP. You stood behind your fake version to stall any actions OP may take.

You sent Cowboy a PM (yes i requested to be forwarded this PM to verify it) saying you were going to hit OP the update that D1 were suppose to hit WD's, but you didn't know that Cowboy had already arranged plans and informed WD's, OP, TPC and Misfits about joining/backing them up against the Avengers (OP werent involved at this point but they were asked to join, i believe they needed more time). You see its actually you who doesn't know anything but you waited for D1 to make their move, they normally DoW 11:45, it didn't happen so you stood down from your hit.

If you really want to go over this again then be my guess, and again I'll only need to counter your story of events with logic alone but we'll only be repeating what we've already said and it seems you can't get over it. Again this isn't the thread for it too.

Whatever happened to the TEPD?  They were strong and mighty in my first 2 rounds but then they collasped and I never knew why.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie confirmed they don't exist so that musts be true yet they've been posted on the owf. He claims they're fake so that must be true too, I guess what ever Stevie says musts be in fact the truth in njws deluded world.

You have a long history now of defending those that i oppose. To you it doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong, all that matters is you may finally have a chance at proving me wrong at something and so far you've done a really good job at failing. Unlike you i actually do my research and i talk to many people that are in the loop on all levels. You wouldn't have half a clue of what goes on outside these owf forums, no one is even concerned about NDO, when you finally get on your feet after getting rolled, you just get knocked back down to the bottom again. You're arguments are based on using slander to win debates, which tells me everything i need to know about you and why i shouldn't waste too much time addressing your emotional issues.

You probably dislike me even more after i recall rolling your nation into the dirt, i think you went inactive for the remainder of the round so it must have hurt. ^_^ You had no chance at fighting me so you bailed on your alliance mates so you could pretend you were inactive. Some friend you are and all the while i was having some pleasant discussions and friendly exchange of attacks with my other NDO opponents. I think they call your kind cowards!

We were discussing the logs that were -not- posted, which you alluded to as being copious in number.  "Tip of the iceberg" was the term you used.  It's funny how you never use concrete terminology, you know advance you're gonna have to backpedal.

You make the assertion that I have a history of defending those you oppose.  That is a weasel statement, considering that you oppose almost everybody.  And, I'm flat-out calling !@#$%^&* on your statement that you "talk to almost everybody".  The meaningful conversations all occur in a medium that I have never once seen you on - IRC.  What's your IRC nick?  I have two years worth of logs on dozens of channels I can backcomb through, if you're on IRC you'll be in there.  But, I do not expect to find you there.  If you're going to claim to be "in the loop" - BE in the loop.  You are making a total fool of yourself and everyone knows it except, apparently, you.  By the way, the IRC logs (which will be on the PC of anyone who uses IRC) tell a very different tale than what you're saying (especially about having friends).  More weird delusions, I suppose.

Perfect case in point - that "legendary beating"?  I was dealing with some very heavy RL !@#$ and was hospitalized with a broken femur from an accident.  I resigned as Sultan publicly once I was at home; even you can't possibly so monumentally stupid as to have missed that.  This is common knowledge Daenerys, and you've just shown once again how totally oblivious you are.  "No chance at fighting you"?  Only because being in the ICU meant no chance to get in front of a computer.  But, go ahead, stroke your ego about how how awesome you are for winning a war with someone who wasn't even there.  If that's what you call an accomplishment, no wonder you have to invent things to make yourself feel better.  You truly are nothing.

The English language simply does not contain a word or sequence of words adequate in magnitude to describe how stupid you are.

edit - next round, build up, we'll fight.  it's a foregone conclusion that we won't be sparring this round because you are hiding in anklebiter territory; i can't even call it cowardice because we all know you only made a nation so that you could be eligible to keep relentlessly !@#$posting in the forums.  you care nothing for this game and you've never once demonstrated anything to the contrary.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

We were discussing the logs that were -not- posted, which you alluded to as being copious in number.  "Tip of the iceberg" was the term you used.  It's funny how you never use concrete terminology, you know advance you're gonna have to backpedal.

You make the assertion that I have a history of defending those you oppose.  That is a weasel statement, considering that you oppose almost everybody.  And, I'm flat-out calling !@#$%^&* on your statement that you "talk to almost everybody".  The meaningful conversations all occur in a medium that I have never once seen you on - IRC.  What's your IRC nick?  I have two years worth of logs on dozens of channels I can backcomb through, if you're on IRC you'll be in there.  But, I do not expect to find you there.  If you're going to claim to be "in the loop" - BE in the loop.  You are making a total fool of yourself and everyone knows it except, apparently, you.  By the way, the IRC logs (which will be on the PC of anyone who uses IRC) tell a very different tale than what you're saying (especially about having friends).  More weird delusions, I suppose.

Perfect case in point - that "legendary beating"?  I was dealing with some very heavy RL !@#$ and was hospitalized with a broken femur from an accident.  I resigned as Sultan publicly once I was at home; even you can't possibly so monumentally stupid as to have missed that.  This is common knowledge Daenerys, and you've just shown once again how totally oblivious you are.  "No chance at fighting you"?  Only because being in the ICU meant no chance to get in front of a computer.  But, go ahead, stroke your ego about how how awesome you are for winning a war with someone who wasn't even there.  If that's what you call an accomplishment, no wonder you have to invent things to make yourself feel better.  You truly are nothing.

The English language simply does not contain a word or sequence of words adequate in magnitude to describe how stupid you are.

edit - next round, build up, we'll fight.  it's a foregone conclusion that we won't be sparring this round because you are hiding in anklebiter territory; i can't even call it cowardice because we all know you only made a nation so that you could be eligible to keep relentlessly !@#$posting in the forums.  you care nothing for this game and you've never once demonstrated anything to the contrary.

Why are you even so interested in matters that don't even concern you? Just because you don't know my nick in IRC doesn't mean i don't use it, I'm on it most days but i guess you know more about that than me. I've noticed you like to brag a lot and having 2 years of IRC logs must really make you proud too. You should take a look in the mirror and you'll see who is really making a fool of themselves. You're so desperate, you come into a thread demanding to see logs in a thread where it has nothing to do with the OP while you have no idea what was debated and this stuff all went down months ago. The fact I'm even wasting my time with your non-sense is ridiculous enough.

Lets hope you don't have another "accident" right as I hit your nation next time then. All you do is assume this about me but you're wrong every-time, I started my nation a few days late so i made a decision to help someone with temps, have only been active half of the days of the round so do pretend you have it all right. When i play, i tend to use every resource in this game which is why I'll crush you in a fair 1v1.

Also you should go and learn the definition of logs. It doesn't automatically mean they're IRC logs noob. There are many forms of communication i use and it isn't just on IRC. This is why i never said IRC logs and i never just said logs by itself, do try to keep up. I know this probably confuses you because it sounds like the only thing you know on the net are CN related resources only.

Instead of derailing this thread further, you should go and start your own thread demanding to see these logs you desperately want to see but have no idea what debates they were based on.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You know, I don't think you're trolling anymore.  I think you really do believe that you know what's going on (you don't) and that we should care what you think (we don't, and we won't).  Furthermore you actually believe you're right, and you're so wrapped up in your own delusional attention-seeking complex that nothing can challenge that belief.  We've gone from imaginary chat logs that were never posted (and, Stevie confirmed they don't exist, which isn't a surprise to me at all but there you go).  Imaginary positions of power in various alliances where you've interpreted minor roles as being of incredible signficance.  You've got this bizarre umbrella of "making the game better" which serves two real purposes: justifying your own vendettas and grudges, and providing what you seem to think is a soapbox for trumpeting off about them in every thread you notice.

But when it's all boiled down... your sense of importance comes from things that don't exist/didn't happen; or from vastly exaggerated things that did happen but are so grossly distorted from your attempts at magnifying their significance to bolster your self-esteem that they bear no resemblance to the actual occurence.  The way you see things as having happened, is not what actually happened, and practically everyone in the game has sought to correct you on this.

You are providing a fascinating case study into persistent delusional thinking.  A whole community attempts to correct them, but you have bound up your own ego into these delusions so far that the psychological injury that would occur from admitting the truth is almost inconceivable.  Hence, you're not trolling - you actually believe these things.  Are you a Scientologist?

LMAO! Nick my friend you have Not only described DT perfectly, as this is exactly the character DT is, but you made me crack up while I was reading it. I literally think you must be a damn genius! I have read every post you have in this thread and you are undeniably running circles around DT so fast that he/she can't comprehend the meaning of what you point out. It's very obvious by the continually incoherent babbling from one comment to the next, all of which DT eludes every question or point you make by continual contradictions, factious statments,and illusion of significance.

Sadly Nick you cannot win against ignorance, arrogance, narcissism or omnipotence, all of which are character traits DT portrays. It's best to let DT spout off with the mouth and waste his/her energy. Every one knows DT is full of BS....

BTW, I know for a fact you would crush DT in a build up and war scenario :)

So this is the initial post by yourself correct?
If so how do we get brought into the discussion? We aren't even in this thread talking about anything. We got cherry picked as a alliance over nothing. I personally can't see how we would even warrant a mention in this thread unless we was contributing something in this pointless feud going on in CNTE. Which by my last count we wasn't so kindly please keep us out of this stupidity.

Alex, just ignor DT....don't get sucked into hatred and abomination he turns every post into.
Do your guys thing, I know you know, but I respect that and everyone else does too. DT is just hating on you because he/she couldn't manipulate you guys into waring with TA.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

LMAO! Nick my friend you have Not only described DT perfectly, as this is exactly the character DT is, but you made me crack up while I was reading it. I literally think you must be a damn genius! I have read every post you have in this thread and you are undeniably running circles around DT so fast that he/she can't comprehend the meaning of what you point out. It's very obvious by the continually incoherent babbling from one comment to the next, all of which DT eludes every question or point you make by continual contradictions, factious statments,and illusion of significance.

Sadly Nick you cannot win against ignorance, arrogance, narcissism or omnipotence, all of which are character traits DT portrays. It's best to let DT spout off with the mouth and waste his/her energy. Every one knows DT is full of BS....

Alex, just ignor DT....don't get sucked into hatred and abomination he turns every post into.
Do your guys thing, I know you know, but I respect that and everyone else does too. DT is just hating on you because he/she couldn't manipulate you guys into waring with TA.

BG

You sound just like ngw when hes cheer-leading for Stevie. :lol1: I wonder if you've got one too, pass Alexio the pom poms!

What a joke! I already knew Citadel would never have hit Avengers but it was a possibility that the Avengers might hit them. Their leader said they'd hit the biggest and strongest, i was merely pointing out who was the biggest and strongest. WD's/Citadel but WD's/OP may even be a stronger combination. OP was my 2nd choice as they had less peace time than Citadel and they just finished a tough war against the Avengers/AoW.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You sound just like ngw when hes cheer-leading for Stevie. :lol1: I wonder if you've got one too, pass Alexio the pom poms!

What a joke! I already knew Citadel would never have hit Avengers but it was a possibility that the Avengers might hit them. Their leader said they'd hit the biggest and strongest, i was merely pointing out who was the biggest and strongest. WD's/Citadel but WD's/OP may even be a stronger combination. OP was my 2nd choice as they had less peace time than Citadel and they just finished a tough war against the Avengers/AoW.

I don't cheer for anyone except myself. I'm self centered like that sorry to disappoint you.

BG

Meh, I will admit I was wrong to think that Daenerys can change, some people are just too far gone.  It doesn't take a genius to run circles around that, although if the bar is set that low then I can claim my cats as geniuses too :D.  Movin' on...

Have we fought before?  You seem to know how I war.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

I don't cheer for anyone except myself. I'm self centered like that sorry to disappoint you.

Its not disappointing actually, its quite amusing watching those cheer for their friends just to support their ridiculous statements.

Meh, I will admit I was wrong to think that Daenerys can change, some people are just too far gone.  It doesn't take a genius to run circles around that, although if the bar is set that low then I can claim my cats as geniuses too :D.  Movin' on...

Have we fought before?  You seem to know how I war.

2 years on these forums now calling out everyone's bs and you still think I'm going to change. ha! But all you need to do to avoid me destroying your ridiculous arguments is to simply mind your own business and stay out of matters you have nothing to do with and have no idea what they were about.

Its not disappointing actually, its quite amusing watching those cheer for their friends just to support their ridiculous statements.

2 years on these forums now calling out everyone's bs and you still think I'm going to change. ha! But all you need to do to avoid me destroying your ridiculous arguments is to simply mind your own business and stay out of matters you have nothing to do with and have no idea what they were about.

Are you speaking to a mirror?  You should take your own advice.  If you had any friends you'd have people cheer for you, but you instead choose to troll everyone with your highly ironic sense of superiority backed by, judging by your responses and those of everyone else in the game, literally nothing.

Just to be clear so you understand it. I don't cheer for anyone but myself or my own. I really couldn't care less which alliance's are fighting each other. Why because I tend to not get hung up over who the world is hating on at this present moment in time. Life's a lot more fun if you go about it carefree. Just wish everyone good luck and move on. It's so soo soooo easy to do. It's as simple as saying 1 2 3. Also... [ooc] it's a game and you really need to chill out[/ooc]

I cheer for the day people stop replying to this nonsense

50% of this thread is people arguing with DT and the other 50% is DT.

He's in every thread and in every thread he accomplishes the same thing everytime, gets a bunch of people butthurt. Have I been around long enough to know all the drama behind this? Nah and honestly after seeing all these pages of bullshit I don't really care. 

Go hug your daughter/son/brother/sister/mom/dad/couch because DT needs butthurt to live, if he doesn't get enough of it he'll shrivel up and go back to his home under a bridge.

Are you speaking to a mirror?  You should take your own advice.  If you had any friends you'd have people cheer for you, but you instead choose to troll everyone with your highly ironic sense of superiority backed by, judging by your responses and those of everyone else in the game, literally nothing.

I don't need cheer leaders to help support my arguments, they make light work of destroying yours without any outside help. None of my friends aren't childish or stupid enough to get dragged into these ridiculous arguments but I'll entertain them at your expense.

Just to be clear so you understand it. I don't cheer for anyone but myself or my own. I really couldn't care less which alliance's are fighting each other. Why because I tend to not get hung up over who the world is hating on at this present moment in time. Life's a lot more fun if you go about it carefree. Just wish everyone good luck and move on. It's so soo soooo easy to do. It's as simple as saying 1 2 3. Also... [ooc] it's a game and you really need to chill out[/ooc]

You made that clear the first time, no need to practically repeat it and its not like anyone actually cares.

I cheer for the day people stop replying to this nonsense

50% of this thread is people arguing with DT and the other 50% is DT.

He's in every thread and in every thread he accomplishes the same thing everytime, gets a bunch of people butthurt. Have I been around long enough to know all the drama behind this? Nah and honestly after seeing all these pages of !@#$%^&* I don't really care. 

Go hug your daughter/son/brother/sister/mom/dad/couch because DT needs butthurt to live, if he doesn't get enough of it he'll shrivel up and go back to his home under a bridge.

My fan club in AoW just gets bigger and bigger. ^_^

Dude, it's Daenerys Targaryen, storm born, mother of dragons, breaker of chains, and my WIFE :D

you wanna hate the chick thats fine, but at least spell her name right :)

Dude, bro, just sayin'... you need get away from that chick.  You'll end up injured, then instead of going to a doctor she'll have some witch do bizarre spells on you and you'll end up in a persistent vegetative state.  Just trust me on this.  This has happened before.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf