Omaha-perfect Defcon 1 and Misfits DoW on AoW & FF

In my previous post, you were quoted as saying that

1. I know nothing about these debates because I was not there and

2. You will be happily there to expose my incorrectness.

So I am offering you an opportunity to show these debates that, apparently, I know nothing about.  To show me all of this back-channel influence that you have.  Your entire argument boils down to "Daenerys = Right, NGW = Wrong, because NGW doesn't have access to the real debates and doesn't actually know what happened", does it not?  So, in order to prove me wrong, once and for all - show me the debates.  Show me the proof.  Show me all these things you claim exist.  You can PM it to me, if you actually know how to work IRC I'm in a number of channels and can be easily found.

If these debate logs turn out to prove that you are in fact right, I will admit my incorrectness.  However, if these debate logs show you being roundly defeated, ignored, or if they don't show up at all - your entire argument will be assumed to be based off of unicorn hair and fairy dust - i.e. you just pulled it out of your ass, and none of this proof existed.

Ball's in your court, Dany.  Put up, or shut up.

But you already know about all the debates since you named Stevie the winner in all of them. I'm asking what debate did you want the logs too because there were a number of different debates.

You're just an idiot and you should just quit talking about something you know nothing about.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you already know about all the debates since you named Stevie the winner in all of them. I'm asking what debate did you want the logs too because there were a number of different debates.

You're just an idiot and you should just quit talking about something you know nothing about.

Then enlighten me.  Right now, what you're doing is deflecting and resorting to ad-hominem attacks in lieu of an argument.  Any logs in which you have debated StevieG, I would like to see.  You've alluded to the existence of many more debates which did not occur where I or the rest of the general public could view them, and hinged your argument upon their success.  You've then framed your failures in the publicly visible debates as not being a true representation of the outcome of these debates with the implication that hidden debates went more favorably for you.  Enlighten me, show the logs.  Show everyone just how "ignorant" I am.  This is a big chance for you, Daenerys.  Show the logs, and if they back up your claims then... poof.  You've won.

I would also invite anyone observing this thread, who has observed these alleged debates/logs, to come forward.  I would especially like to hear from Daenerys' friends.

Then enlighten me.  Right now, what you're doing is deflecting and resorting to ad-hominem attacks in lieu of an argument.  Any logs in which you have debated StevieG, I would like to see.  You've alluded to the existence of many more debates which did not occur where I or the rest of the general public could view them, and hinged your argument upon their success.  You've then framed your failures in the publicly visible debates as not being a true representation of the outcome of these debates with the implication that hidden debates went more favorably for you.  Enlighten me, show the logs.  Show everyone just how "ignorant" I am.  This is a big chance for you, Daenerys.  Show the logs, and if they back up your claims then... poof.  You've won.

I would also invite anyone observing this thread, who has observed these alleged debates/logs, to come forward.  I would especially like to hear from Daenerys' friends.

All of the debates can be found on the owf, go and do some research before spouting off BS to make a point. If you're so interested in them, go back to the appropriate threads where they've been discussed many times over already. If you had any idea what was actually debated, you'd know that logs aren't needed for the majority of it, it was all primarily common knowledge. Besides, this isn't the thread for it, some logs/pms were in fact posted and its already been well covered. Go and do some actual research before making yourself look like a fool again.

All of the debates can be found on the owf, go and do some research before spouting off BS to make a point. If you're so interested in them, go back to the appropriate threads where they've been discussed many times over already. If you had any idea what was actually debated, you'd know that logs aren't needed for the majority of it, it was all primarily common knowledge. Besides, this isn't the thread for it, some logs/pms were in fact posted and its already been well covered. Go and do some actual research before making yourself look like a fool again.

Oh, okay.  So, there weren't any "back channel debates" that you've won, and what's visible on the OWF is what's there to see.  Thing is I have read them all, and you come off sounding like a clueless blowhard with a serious chip on one shoulder and a massive inferiority complex desperately trying to keep the attention glued to yourself.  The points you make in these debates are, much like this little mini-debate, a combination of meaningless posturing and flimsy assertions that you are then forced to side-step around to avoid the crushing weight of your own fallacies and lack of awareness of what's going on.  I don't doubt you've injected yourself into the business of everyone else but you're so obsessed with your own bizarre addiction to attention that you've failed completely to form an accurate picture of what's actually happening in a given situation and - it appears - you're quite willing to just invent assertions with little to no factual basis just so you can get yourself into the argument and get your attention fix.

You've failed to provide the logs, common knowledge does NOT support you "winning arguments" and there are hundreds of posts within those debates that back that up - as well as all but cementing my assertion that you're a blight on this community and your attitude is disgusting to just about everyone.  You didn't put up, because you can't put up.  All I'm seeing is more of the same - deflection, posturing, projection, and outright lies.  Get lost, Daenerys.

The butt hurt is strong in this one.  :smug:

Next time don't fight other people's battles and save your resources to defend your own alliance. I said you can't blame anyone but yourselves if someone hits you and don't expect more rebuild time just because a handful of your nations burnt for someone else. You shot yourself in the foot now deal with the consequences.

jalan atthirari anni, Ki fin yeni!, Hash yer asti k’athijilari?

must you always be against us moon of my life? after all we've been through together, and mentioning not fighting other people's battle, i remember somebody asking me to sail all across the poinsed water for an iron seat!

there are no fair wars, me nem nesa.

Edited by Dario

Oh, okay.  So, there weren't any "back channel debates" that you've won, and what's visible on the OWF is what's there to see.  Thing is I have read them all, and you come off sounding like a clueless blowhard with a serious chip on one shoulder and a massive inferiority complex desperately trying to keep the attention glued to yourself.  The points you make in these debates are, much like this little mini-debate, a combination of meaningless posturing and flimsy assertions that you are then forced to side-step around to avoid the crushing weight of your own fallacies and lack of awareness of what's going on.  I don't doubt you've injected yourself into the business of everyone else but you're so obsessed with your own bizarre addiction to attention that you've failed completely to form an accurate picture of what's actually happening in a given situation and - it appears - you're quite willing to just invent assertions with little to no factual basis just so you can get yourself into the argument and get your attention fix.

You've failed to provide the logs, common knowledge does NOT support you "winning arguments" and there are hundreds of posts within those debates that back that up - as well as all but cementing my assertion that you're a blight on this community and your attitude is disgusting to just about everyone.  You didn't put up, because you can't put up.  All I'm seeing is more of the same - deflection, posturing, projection, and outright lies.  Get lost, Daenerys.

I never said anything about back channel debates, only you've been saying that. I said there were things that were discussed privately (this was when me and Stevie were on the same team noob) which is why you'd have no idea about anything that actually happened. Go back to the threads where the debates took place and go over them, you'll find some logs were in fact posted. Do your home work before making ridiculous statements about debates that you had nothing to do with. Crawl back to wherever you came from, all you do is complain about me on these forums.

I never said anything about back channel debates, only you've been saying that. I said there were things that were discussed privately (this was when me and Stevie were on the same team noob) which is why you'd have no idea about anything that actually happened. Go back to the threads where the debates took place and go over them, you'll find some logs were in fact posted. Do your home work before making ridiculous statements about debates that you had nothing to do with. Crawl back to wherever you came from, all you do is complain about me on these forums.

For the third time, I've read the stuff on the OWF.

You know what, I retract what I said about you possibly being a positive force in this community someday.  I did my home work, but I keep forgetting this isn't about actually winning the debate.  I am only feeding your attention addiction; there is no low too low for you because that's what you're all about.

For the third time, I've read the stuff on the OWF.

You know what, I retract what I said about you possibly being a positive force in this community someday.  I did my home work, but I keep forgetting this isn't about actually winning the debate.  I am only feeding your attention addiction; there is no low too low for you because that's what you're all about.

If you really did your home work then what logs to which debate were you after? There have been many different debates regarding different events and times. That should be easy since you proclaimed Stevie the winner of all of them. Back up your own words or shut up.

How in seven hells do we get pulled in a thread we have no interest or involvement in on a serious level. I mean come on DT it's a bit annoying to call people in for nothing. Even you are above that, and personally nothing against you because even as just a temp trader you bring some activity to the game. Although it is quite negative at this moment you are just picking fights with everyone for no reason. Just take a step away breathe and come back refreshed and with a but less hate.

I havent even opened this thread for days.

Firstly, You played with me for less than 1 round. 1 round. You had PM contact with me for half a round, the other half I went inactive as TEPD wiped me out and I lost interest.

What info you have had has come from the private communications between me and Cowboy and fata1ity, at which time most meaningful open dialogue had ceased to exist between us and D1.

You have failed already to back up your "logs" proving we were hitting OP this round, instead you provide a copy paste of a PM from cowboy saying that I said OP were the target "straight from Stevies mouth" or something.

I then provided the full PM conversation to which you countered that its "not real logs".

You have failed to ever successfully counter me on any points, because I only tell the truth, and at this stage in the game I WANT everyone to learn how to be better.

Yes I still want AA success and "my AA better than yours" Thats the game.

There are many, many things that you are unaware of, especially not seeing the context of mine and D1s dialogue, but mere snipets.

Kaboom. 

I guess you missed many of our wars over the rounds. How about our 15 man attack on the 60 man War Doves?

That was my first point to which you replied about this round.

We have regularly fought TPC OP WD before half way of the round. Those are the best AAs in the game before we arrived. Also how can we be accussed of easy wars when we have for the majority been the defenders. Yes last round, we attacked all of you just after you all attacked each other. But think about this. Maybe that was your own mistake?

WHO IN THE HELL CARES????? WHAT THE $%&@ IS THIS !@#$??????? I WILL SNAP ALL OF YALLS KNECKS IF YALL DONT $%&@I(NG SHUT THE $%&@ UP. CONGRATS, AVENGERS, YOU ARE ATTACKED UNFAIRLY CAUSE UR THE GOODEST KIDZ OUT THERE. 

I HATE YOU NICK GHOSTWOLF

I HATE YOU STEVIE G AND "DAS"

I HATE YOU DARES TAEPTERN 

I LOVE YOU KIWI
I LOVE YOU COWBOY

I LOVE YOU ALEXIO

NONE OF YOU ARE BRAVE, ALL OF YOU SUCK. WHO CARS WHO WARS WHO. THEY WAR YOU CAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE IT. CANT HANDLE IT? GO TO GPA

WAR DOVES: 8/10. Very Nice alliance. Doesnt !@#$ post TE forums. Good trainers. Very good recruiters.

Avengers: 7.7/10. Very ELITE. Best builders in dis game and richest $%&@s who donate a lot because their dicks are small. They never will iwn this game, they will never have a fair war cuz they are good like that. Stevie might be a dick, but DevilDog is a comptent leader. Das is Das, No comment due to personal interference. They own almost as many slaves as me. 

Defcon1 6.9/10: Noob training alliance. Cowboy is cool, but some ppl hate him because their dicks are small. Respectable enough. 

TPC and OP 8.5/10: Pretty much should just merge at this point. Star cross lovers. Elite Players, Eliteness. Avengers biggest threat. 

Citadel 9/10: Alexio is becoming a thang in this TE thang, Love, hate, whatever, they arent elite but they arent noobs. They are a quiet power player though. Theyve got a few elite players like DZE and Predrag. Good builders, good fiters. I wish the late Kong would be back sometime today.

NLON 2/10: big Noobs. easy raids here. Two of their players are over 20k, no wars :(. Make something happen, somebody.

RE 11/10: someone else write something

No one else is worthy of me looking at them.

And with this, I personally declare war on NDO. 

Edited by PrincessKitty

WHO IN THE HELL CARES????? WHAT THE $%&@ IS THIS !@#$??????? I WILL SNAP ALL OF YALLS KNECKS IF YALL DONT $%&@I(NG SHUT THE $%&@ UP. CONGRATS, AVENGERS, YOU ARE ATTACKED UNFAIRLY CAUSE UR THE GOODEST KIDZ OUT THERE. 

I LOVE YOU KIWI
I LOVE YOU COWBOY

I LOVE YOU ALEXIO

NONE OF YOU ARE BRAVE, ALL OF YOU SUCK. WHO CARS WHO WARS WHO. THEY WAR YOU CAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE IT. CANT HANDLE IT? GO TO GPA

WAR DOVES: 8/10. Very Nice alliance. Doesnt !@#$ post TE forums. Good trainers. Very good recruiters.

Avengers: 7.7/10. Very ELITE. Best builders in dis game and richest $%&@s who donate a lot because their dicks are small. They never will iwn this game, they will never have a fair war cuz they are good like that. Stevie might be a dick, but DevilDog is a comptent leader. Das is Das, No comment due to personal interference. They own almost as many slaves as me. 

Defcon1 6.9/10: Noob training alliance. Cowboy is cool, but some ppl hate him because their dicks are small. Respectable enough. 

TPC and OP 8.5/10: Pretty much should just merge at this point. Star cross lovers. Elite Players, Eliteness. Avengers biggest threat. 

Citadel 9/10: Alexio is becoming a thang in this TE thang, Love, hate, whatever, they arent elite but they arent noobs. They are a quiet power player though. Theyve got a few elite players like DZE and Predrag. Good builders, good fiters. I wish the late Kong would be back sometime today.

NLON 2/10: big Noobs. easy raids here. Two of their players are over 20k, no wars :(. Make something happen, somebody.

Princess Kitty you are in what's known as the "ankle-biter tier", we're not worried about you, nor is anyone else

How in seven hells do we get pulled in a thread we have no interest or involvement in on a serious level. I mean come on DT it's a bit annoying to call people in for nothing. Even you are above that, and personally nothing against you because even as just a temp trader you bring some activity to the game. Although it is quite negative at this moment you are just picking fights with everyone for no reason. Just take a step away breathe and come back refreshed and with a but less hate.

Whats stupid about your reply is that i was merely responding to another reply.

I havent even opened this thread for days.

Firstly, You played with me for less than 1 round. 1 round. You had PM contact with me for half a round, the other half I went inactive as TEPD wiped me out and I lost interest.

What info you have had has come from the private communications between me and Cowboy and fata1ity, at which time most meaningful open dialogue had ceased to exist between us and D1.

You have failed already to back up your "logs" proving we were hitting OP this round, instead you provide a copy paste of a PM from cowboy saying that I said OP were the target "straight from Stevies mouth" or something.

I then provided the full PM conversation to which you countered that its "not real logs".

You have failed to ever successfully counter me on any points, because I only tell the truth, and at this stage in the game I WANT everyone to learn how to be better.

Yes I still want AA success and "my AA better than yours" Thats the game.

There are many, many things that you are unaware of, especially not seeing the context of mine and D1s dialogue, but mere snipets.

Kaboom. 

I guess you missed many of our wars over the rounds. How about our 15 man attack on the 60 man War Doves?

That was my first point to which you replied about this round.

We have regularly fought TPC OP WD before half way of the round. Those are the best AAs in the game before we arrived. Also how can we be accussed of easy wars when we have for the majority been the defenders. Yes last round, we attacked all of you just after you all attacked each other. But think about this. Maybe that was your own mistake?

The round you were rolled by TEPD was a round you asked me for help ,was it not? We were communicating almost that entire round about how to take out TEPD's flag runners and there was the round you were farming casualties for your flag run while in D1. The majority of our conversations were based on flag running is what i was referring to about knowing how you tick. Many people already know the flags are your ultimate goal so its no secret. Knowing that fact lays the foundation for your motives.

Your PMs were a copy/paste job (they were likely edited by yourself, this isn't credible proof to support your fairy tale) and they contradicted the "real" PM's i saw and I don't believe Cowboy lied. I think you altered your version to suit your story. I constructed the logic to support my side while yours didn't make any sense, yours was just getting more and more ludicrous. Stuff about you were were going to hit FF and not OP was just silly talk and you know it. OP were far stronger than FF, you feared if they were allowed to build then they'd hit Avengers. You said this to Fatal so i don't believe for a second you were going to hit FF and not OP. You stood behind your fake version to stall any actions OP may take.

You sent Cowboy a PM (yes i requested to be forwarded this PM to verify it) saying you were going to hit OP the update that D1 were suppose to hit WD's, but you didn't know that Cowboy had already arranged plans and informed WD's, OP, TPC and Misfits about joining/backing them up against the Avengers (OP werent involved at this point but they were asked to join, i believe they needed more time). You see its actually you who doesn't know anything but you waited for D1 to make their move, they normally DoW 11:45, it didn't happen so you stood down from your hit.

If you really want to go over this again then be my guess, and again I'll only need to counter your story of events with logic alone but we'll only be repeating what we've already said and it seems you can't get over it. Again this isn't the thread for it too.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

If you're talking to me Kitty then if any post directed at me is filled with hate then its likely done in response to the same tone/content, don't get me wrong, I'd rather everyone left out the hate speech and had a civilized discussion. Majority of my posting is to counter false allegations and expose people's immoral behavior. This is a very easy way to make enemies as you can tell but my main interest is in the game/community, not any single alliance, nation, friend or enemy, i will call them all out and question their actions if I'm active and they didn't start using it first.

As to being on the owf all day, its the weekend so i have more free time than usual but 90% of the time, I'm very busy with RL stuff.

The round you were rolled by TEPD was a round you asked me for help ,was it not? We were communicating almost that entire round about how to take out TEPD's flag runners and there was the round you were farming casualties for your flag run while in D1. The majority of our conversations were based on flag running is what i was referring to about knowing how you tick. Many people already know the flags are your ultimate goal so its no secret. Knowing that fact lays the foundation for your motives.

Your PMs were a copy/paste job (they were likely edited by yourself, this isn't credible proof to support your fairy tale) and they contradicted the "real" PM's i saw and I don't believe Cowboy lied. I think you altered your version to suit your story. I constructed the logic to support my side while yours didn't make any sense, yours was just getting more and more ludicrous. Stuff about you were were going to hit FF and not OP was just silly talk and you know it. OP were far stronger than FF, you feared if they were allowed to build then they'd hit Avengers. You said this to Fatal so i don't believe for a second you were going to hit FF and not OP. You stood behind your fake version to stall any actions OP may take.

You sent Cowboy a PM (yes i requested to be forwarded this PM to verify it) saying you were going to hit OP the update that D1 were suppose to hit WD's, but you didn't know that Cowboy had already arranged plans and informed WD's, OP, TPC and Misfits about joining/backing them up against the Avengers (OP werent involved at this point but they were asked to join, i believe they needed more time). You see its actually you who doesn't know anything but you waited for D1 to make their move, they normally DoW 11:45, it didn't happen so you stood down from your hit.

If you really want to go over this again then be my guess, and again I'll only need to counter your story of events with logic alone but we'll only be repeating what we've already said and it seems you can't get over it. Again this isn't the thread for it too.

No, we were only communicating for about 2 to 3 weeks really in that round. Starting from only when I was on the defensive. Naturally, their flag runners Paul, hart, auctor and bomb were on my hit lists. The round I was in D1 we may have exchanged a couple PMs for about a week (after I hit you a few times). None of those convos were based on flag running.

My Pms were exactly the way you presented your evidence. You c/pd 1 PM, and you have a problem when I c/p the entire convo. How does that work? 

Where are these "real PMs"? You have failed to present any credible evidence. You also stated that you "construct the logic to support you side". Keep making assumptions. And more accusations that I edited the pms. You really are clueless.

Its getting laughable really. Your 2nd to last paragraph contains zero factual evidence to back up your claims. Keep waiting for that PM. Hint, it does not exist.

No, we were only communicating for about 2 to 3 weeks really in that round. Starting from only when I was on the defensive. Naturally, their flag runners Paul, hart, auctor and bomb were on my hit lists. The round I was in D1 we may have exchanged a couple PMs for about a week (after I hit you a few times). None of those convos were based on flag running.

My Pms were exactly the way you presented your evidence. You c/pd 1 PM, and you have a problem when I c/p the entire convo. How does that wor

Where are these "real PMs"? You have failed to present any credible evidence. You also stated that you "construct the logic to support you side". Keep making assumptions. And more accusations that I edited the pms. You really are clueless.

Its getting laughable really. Your 2nd to last paragraph contains zero factual evidence to back up your claims. Keep waiting for that PM. Hint, it does not exist.

When they put you on the defensive was quite early in the round so have a think about that. A couple of PMs when you were with D1? You clearly have a very poor memory. The discussion that you were going to run your own aa the next round was more than a handful of PM's alone. The casualty discussion went for weeks.

I said if you wanted me to screen shot the PMs i would. At the time none of you requested that because you knew they were real and now you want them because you know its likely they'd be long gone and yes they are. When did this happen? Over a month ago? Where were your screen shots when i called yours out as fake? You never said mine were fake at that time and i had them ready to take shots and prove if you did say they were fake, you never did, you just said they Cowboy must have misinterpreted. 

Your stories are laughable and I've shown why they are with logic alone.

Even if we look at the first war Avengers waged this round against TPC. They were far from being the biggest and strongest at the time.

Also the biggest and strongest right now would be War Doves but hitting them alone would be a down declare and easy roll over. Combining them with the likes of Citadel who have yet to fight a hard war would be a great match up, but judging from their past I don't expect Avengers to look for a "real" fight. We'll have to wait and see i guess, but I've been pretty good with my predictions thus far.  ;)

So this is the initial post by yourself correct?

If so how do we get brought into the discussion? We aren't even in this thread talking about anything. We got cherry picked as a alliance over nothing. I personally can't see how we would even warrant a mention in this thread unless we was contributing something in this pointless feud going on in CNTE. Which by my last count we wasn't so kindly please keep us out of this stupidity.

So this is the initial post by yourself correct?

If so how do we get brought into the discussion? We aren't even in this thread talking about anything. We got cherry picked as a alliance over nothing. I personally can't see how we would even warrant a mention in this thread unless we was contributing something in this pointless feud going on in CNTE. Which by my last count we wasn't so kindly please keep us out of this stupidity.

You were mentioned once as a possible target and that was that as were other alliances but they didn't come in here complaining about it. No ones been involving you since, you're doing a better job at me at something you don't want me doing.

But since Citadel want to escalate their involvement and you mentioned it, you should quit complaining about this "pointless feud" when many of the other major alliances have been banding together to give the Avengers a challenge while Citadel hide under their shell. You want a real war? You know where to find it. Those actually fighting the real wars are the reason why you can wage soft wars, it wont last forever and the fact that Citadel have never been able to have nations compete in the TE awards race, is another reason why the Avengers don't care about you and you don't care about them. Fair enough on the point but quit complaining about people actually trying to keep the game balanced while you bury your head in the sand hoping everyone else can take care of this beast that will literally roll over everything and one if they get away with all the bs they've been pulling on others.

You were mentioned once as a possible target and that was that as were other alliances but they didn't come in here complaining about it. No ones been involving you since, you're doing a better job at me at something you don't want me doing.

But since Citadel want to escalate their involvement and you mentioned it, you should quit complaining about this "pointless feud" when many of the other major alliances have been banding together to give the Avengers a challenge while Citadel hide under their shell. You want a real war? You know where to find it. Those actually fighting the real wars are the reason why you can wage soft wars, it wont last forever and the fact that Citadel have never been able to have nations compete in the TE awards race, is another reason why the Avengers don't care about you and you don't care about them. Fair enough on the point but quit complaining about people actually trying to keep the game balanced while you bury your head in the sand hoping everyone else can take care of this beast that will literally roll over everything and one if they get away with all the bs they've been pulling on others.

You know, I don't think you're trolling anymore.  I think you really do believe that you know what's going on (you don't) and that we should care what you think (we don't, and we won't).  Furthermore you actually believe you're right, and you're so wrapped up in your own delusional attention-seeking complex that nothing can challenge that belief.  We've gone from imaginary chat logs that were never posted (and, Stevie confirmed they don't exist, which isn't a surprise to me at all but there you go).  Imaginary positions of power in various alliances where you've interpreted minor roles as being of incredible signficance.  You've got this bizarre umbrella of "making the game better" which serves two real purposes: justifying your own vendettas and grudges, and providing what you seem to think is a soapbox for trumpeting off about them in every thread you notice.

But when it's all boiled down... your sense of importance comes from things that don't exist/didn't happen; or from vastly exaggerated things that did happen but are so grossly distorted from your attempts at magnifying their significance to bolster your self-esteem that they bear no resemblance to the actual occurence.  The way you see things as having happened, is not what actually happened, and practically everyone in the game has sought to correct you on this.

You are providing a fascinating case study into persistent delusional thinking.  A whole community attempts to correct them, but you have bound up your own ego into these delusions so far that the psychological injury that would occur from admitting the truth is almost inconceivable.  Hence, you're not trolling - you actually believe these things.  Are you a Scientologist?

You know, I don't think you're trolling anymore.  I think you really do believe that you know what's going on (you don't) and that we should care what you think (we don't, and we won't).  Furthermore you actually believe you're right, and you're so wrapped up in your own delusional attention-seeking complex that nothing can challenge that belief.  We've gone from imaginary chat logs that were never posted (and, Stevie confirmed they don't exist, which isn't a surprise to me at all but there you go).  Imaginary positions of power in various alliances where you've interpreted minor roles as being of incredible signficance.  You've got this bizarre umbrella of "making the game better" which serves two real purposes: justifying your own vendettas and grudges, and providing what you seem to think is a soapbox for trumpeting off about them in every thread you notice.

But when it's all boiled down... your sense of importance comes from things that don't exist/didn't happen; or from vastly exaggerated things that did happen but are so grossly distorted from your attempts at magnifying their significance to bolster your self-esteem that they bear no resemblance to the actual occurence.  The way you see things as having happened, is not what actually happened, and practically everyone in the game has sought to correct you on this.

You are providing a fascinating case study into persistent delusional thinking.  A whole community attempts to correct them, but you have bound up your own ego into these delusions so far that the psychological injury that would occur from admitting the truth is almost inconceivable.  Hence, you're not trolling - you actually believe these things.  Are you a Scientologist?

Stevie confirmed they don't exist so that musts be true yet they've been posted on the owf. He claims they're fake so that must be true too, I guess what ever Stevie says musts be in fact the truth in njws deluded world.

You have a long history now of defending those that i oppose. To you it doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong, all that matters is you may finally have a chance at proving me wrong at something and so far you've done a really good job at failing. Unlike you i actually do my research and i talk to many people that are in the loop on all levels. You wouldn't have half a clue of what goes on outside these owf forums, no one is even concerned about NDO, when you finally get on your feet after getting rolled, you just get knocked back down to the bottom again. You're arguments are based on using slander to win debates, which tells me everything i need to know about you and why i shouldn't waste too much time addressing your emotional issues.

You probably dislike me even more after i recall rolling your nation into the dirt, i think you went inactive for the remainder of the round so it must have hurt. ^_^ You had no chance at fighting me so you bailed on your alliance mates so you could pretend you were inactive. Some friend you are and all the while i was having some pleasant discussions and friendly exchange of attacks with my other NDO opponents. I think they call your kind cowards!

TBH, I want to know how we got pulled into a discussion here when this thread ain't about us in the slightest. It's getting old very quickly. Especially considering the irony of the first comment about us occurring shortly after Das and I had started looking at who to hit :D 

All the best to D1, Misfits, AoW, and FF. Have a good war!

I LOVE YOU KIWI
I LOVE YOU COWBOY

I LOVE YOU ALEXIO

What do you rate us kitty? I'm just curious.